Easily the worse out of the series

easily the worse out of the series

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3hZ_ZyzCO24
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LMAO no

That's Order of the Phoenix, how that is possible, considering it was the best book, is unfathomable to me, but OOTP is the worst movie yet best book of the series.

Wew lad

They were all pretty bad except the first one and second one. First one being the best.

Yes yes well thought user

HOWEVER

the first two are shit, too kiddy.

>hyped as a obscenely powerful magical object
>someone wrote "wiz" on it

>comfiest
Stone, Chamber

>most epic
goblet

>best
prisoner

>absolute garbage
the rest

3rd is easily the best movie

Without a doubt

Ootp is underrated as hell it cut everthing it needed to

>most epic
>goblet
Kys

Kys 3 and Yates were the best

Kino tier
3 6 7.1

High cinema tier
2 5

Low cinema/ film tier/ high movie tier
1 7.1

Low movie/ high flick tier

1 7.2*

>kys

ur a faget... GoF was one of my all-time favorite moviegoing experiences, and I had even read the book knowing completely what was going to happen.

>MAHHH BOI

It says TRI and ARD to the left and right
TRI WIZ ARD

The Goblet of Fire was supposed to really throw is into the wizarding world, where we got to see the Quidditch cup and all these international wizards, there was so much to be seen and we were left with a pile of shit

And to top it all off, Cedric Diggory turned out to be a big eyed gargoyle instead of a handsome bloke

I'm still mad, especially since GoF was one of the best books in the series before it got serious

Gof is the worst one I had a much better time at the others. I enjoy it but its not as good at all. Ootp HBP and DH were better moviegoing experiences and the first three as well.

Muhhh boyyyy. Too bad I didn't care about cedric one bit. The dichotmy of his cold dead body hitting thr floor as the crowd goes nuts and the band plays was good but its babbys first filmmaking. They needed to feature cedric more to make me care about him I cared more about sirius dumbledore dobby and harry dying. It was great at the movies but so were the others goblet was the worst directed and shot

On a rewatch ootp is so much better than goblet it hurts. Ootp is one of the most well done climaxes in the series. All of Yates are paced extremely well paricularly 5 6 7.1

They cut too much shit for a gay ass dragon chase scene. They made the worst decisions for this one, but I still think Chamber of Secrets is the worst book and movie.
Half Blood Prince might be worst if it didn't have some of the most fun parts to rewatch.

whatev... maybe I'm biased towards it because it was my 2nd favorite book after PoA and also I saw it during a more fun time of my life so I'm nostalgic for it.

scared to watch it again now that you guys say that, havent seen it since theaters

HBP is one of the best it gets better everytime

You gotta be kidding me. OOTP as a film was boring as fuck. Goblet of Fire was comfy and pretty good.

Its a great book and I don't mean to rag on it I just find the filmmaking in the ones after superior and poa. You should jusy rewatch them in order sometime to make up your mind

I was pissed when Goblet of Fire didn't show us any veela. They were all solid 7 girls, not 11/10.

JUST

>boring
Such a shitty critique I don't know where to start. How about you don't know shit thats what plebs saym. Its great...goblet was an action flick that was a disgrace

This is the correct answer. OotP may be a passable film but when you compare it to the book (which is an inevitably in any discussion of the series) it is abysmal.

The book is great, but the movie was subpar for all it could have been

I don't see it

Disagreed it cut everything it needed to work on its own as a film and in the series as an adaptation. Hit all the things it needed to and more.

> I still think Chamber of Secrets is the worst book and movie

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Huh. I always thought he was the blonde little boy king in Game of Thrones.

he looked like he was all set for his post HP career in Rise of the Apes

Oh fuck off, gay ass rooster fearing snake bitch ass movie can't even surround Harry with its body so he has nowhere to run, series should have been over there and it would have been the greatest.

>Disagreed it cut everything it needed to work on its own as a film and in the series as an adaptation. Hit all the things it needed to and more.

Kill yourself autist.

Nice job refuting. The book had lots to be trimmed and cut the film gets the politics and unsettling vibe across

I completely agree. I watch the movies with my little brother and sister in chronological order every few years and I always feel like skipping GoF.
Fuck off retard, OooP is the best one.

doing coke alongside Rupert and Daniel for years does that to you

See im not the only one
Who appreciates ootp. Now shut the fuck up

He didn't do coke he just drank on set during hbp

The film gets the bare bones of the politics and isn't really all that unsettling because it cut out tons of character development and world building regarding the ministry,

This.

The autist you're replying to needs to gas himself.

Well done OP

3>7>6>5>2>1>8>4

retard

What are you talking about you retard?

Did you want Fawkes/Harry to just get swallowed whole?

is this a joke you subhuman pleb? the entire series is awful! for real its one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the seriesüf only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but itüfs certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books are g-g-good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

HOWEVER

it's actually:

7>8>4>6>3>1>2

>OOTP worst HP Book
>GoF best HP Book
>TPoA best HP Movie
>THBP Worst HP Movie

This is the only correct answer. Search your feelings lads. If you think otherwise ...you're a filthy mudblood.

They were on anything they could get their hands on, they hated doing that shit.
Watson fought the depression by wasting thousands in clothes.

Yea I'm sure they hated making all that money and working with david yates and actually acting. Your pic is post hp radcliffe

>OOTP worst HP Book

Except it isn't, it's the best book.

People here actually like Yates.... where the fuck am I? I thought Sup Forums was patrician central. 1, 2, and 3 are the most comfy movies of all time. Rest are white but 4 is at least passable and has the most emotional moment of the series

HBP one of the best

>working with david yates

Is this supposed to be a good thing? Yates is worse than Chbosky.

It's literally just plebs(like you).

He looks like Danny D

Fuck off faggot only reddit likes the first ones. Goblet is fucking shit.

"Drink, dumbledore! Drink!"

Unironically this. They're dogshit and the third one is the only one that tried to be something more. Plebs will tell you the first two are good, but its a tumblr meme by mongs trying to impress people on facebook.

>1
Despite clocking in at over two solid hours, the movie fails to properly set up and develop its characters and their back-stories, there is almost no build up and, even worse still, chemistry between the actors here. - 0/5
>2
Cramming in every "plot point" you can find in the book does not engaging storytelling make, and it's a wonder there ever was a third movie. - 0/5
>3
Splendid. An entirely enjoyable pop fantasy adventure that never for a moment insults the intelligence. By very very very very far the best of the Potter movies, the only one that manages to capture the funky mad energy of J.K. Rowling's hogwash. - 2/5
>4
Easy come, easy go. - 0/5
>5,6,7,8
Didn't see them

This series is genuinely worse than Star Wars 1-6 (I've seen episode 7 now and its more of a superhero movie than Star Wars)

>worse than chbosky
Are you fucking serious lol

The whole book is filler, 800 fucking pages of pretty much nothing but the prophecy and climax. The rest is just Harry being emo and trying to get his dick wet in Cho. I think Rowling must've realized that the trend of making each book longer than the last was not a good way to go about it considering the next would be 900 pages or so and made HBP 600 pages, at least there's less filler that way.

>1, 2, and 3 are the most comfy movies of all time
> I thought Sup Forums was patrician central
well considering you're here and using "comfy" to defend bad movies its clear /t/v/ isn't patrician

Nice pasta for someone who hasn't seen half of them?

lmao

They are all good except goblet you dumb fuck. 5 6 7 8 are infinitely beyter than goblet

If I'm introducing some alien life form to Harry Potter series, I literally tell him "just watch 1-4."

Every. Fucking. Time.

I'm sure that's why emma and dan didn't want to work with him and finish the series or anything and cry like kids in his arms on set after they wrapped.

Watch some interviews when thenly talked about the movies

Stop after the worst? Yea sure.

Yates were great that's why he's making another

Prisoner of Azkaban it's the best

youtube.com/watch?v=3hZ_ZyzCO24

>Triwizard cup
>6 sides

Seeing the first 4 is enough to realize it was a shallow series with no artistic merit much like "MCCU" and "DCCU".

You should get them to blast Yates as well considering he has no talent no matter what screencaps.com pleb tells you.

Except you're unironically proving yourself wrong since the ones that followed were inherently different. Whatever makes you sleep at night lots of people like them even moreso now.

>muh cinematography
it was a medicore flick, get over it

Don't worry about this pleb
They were even worse than 2 and 4 and most people with taste agree.

Nice try get some taste letterbox whore

not him youre a nigger.

That's not The Half-Blood Prince

>Snape: I am the Half-Blood Prince
YOU DIDN'T EXPLAIN WHO THE FUCKING HALF-BLOOD PRINCE IS FUCK IT'S IN THE FUCKING TITLE

You first mr kinoXD ban evading shitlord

Try being a critic or even a two bit critic they are better than 2 and 4

Try developing some taste before standing up next time you try pleb kiNOXD shitlord

Try to hold back your autism, for our sakes

>4plebs is down
You too neet

not him either but if you enjoyed that shit, you're a child >>>/reddit/

>doesnt into the novikov self consistency principle
>calls others leddit

nice meme

last 2 are miserable.

nah DH1 is one of the best. DH2 was terrible

Every single one save for the one by mexico is awful.

FUCK YOU DEGENERATES ARE TIRESOME TO READ

COMMENT ON DETAILS, POINTS OF PROGRESSION OUT OF PLACE TRANSITIONS ETC

JUST FUCKING SCREAMING DIS BAD DAT GUD DDAT BATTER IS FUCKING MONKEY TIER

they all stink

agreed.

letterboxd normies even have better taste than you

You're the one sperging out here you nigger

you're a huge pleb though and you know it

dumb Sup Forumsumblr rejects