Hey guys, has anyone here given themselves a sort of brazilian wax but by setting their pubes on fire...

Hey guys, has anyone here given themselves a sort of brazilian wax but by setting their pubes on fire? I'm too lazy to shave so I wanted to know if anyone has tried this with any degree of success.

inb4
"yeah it won't burn your dick off go ahead and do it 100% safe I promise /s"

I mean it works, but the smell is fucking horrid.

I say go for it.

AND FILM IT!

I know hair smells like shit when it burns. I will post pics if it works, maybe.

WHO IN THEIR RIGHT FUCKING MIND WOULD PUT FIRE ANYWHERE NEAR THEIR GENITALS????

Holy shit.

Me because I don't give a damn.
Its a zippo, not a fucking napalm bomb.
The fire stops when I close the zippo.

People have to win the Darwin award somehow

Just fueled it up, simply waiting on opinions.

It'd probably be easier just to use a razor

I haven't done it but now I'm considering it as I want to remove my ass hair

Fuck razors.
Too time consuming.
I much prefer
*shick*
*WOOSH*
done.

I'd imagine its better than shaving since shaving can cut you and the hairs grow back just enough over the next two days to feel like sandpaper on your anus.
The zippo burns so quick that the flammable hair goes up but skin is unscathed.

Cover your shaft/balls in shaving cream to insulate it from the heat and then light em up. Too easy

It works, smells bad, keep a glass of cold water in case the fire starts hitting g skin too much, be prepared with a towel as well, makes quite the mess, still, so towel on floor and wet towel for balls, done it before, works ...

I know the isobutane is what is flammable, but I'd rather not risk that. I'll stick with open skin since the fire is only there for a second or two total, max.

>2016
>having ass pubes

Wax it you weak cunt

Nair?

You live to spread your seed another day user

Does nair keep it from growing back?

>waxing
>in 2016
Kill yourself

Pussy faggot, it only hurts the first time

I'm not worried about hurt, I just don't wanna fuck with wax n shit. I have a lighter three inches from my hand. I'd rather just disrobe and then burn it off. I have benzocaine spray if it hurts afterwards.

Faster it burns the less it will burn you

Gotta pour a little bit of lighter fluid on first

Wow! Great idea!
Also make sure you lay down in bed first so you're comfortable.

use nair. Apply that shit and let it sit, then rinse and you're hair free for about a week or so. Just use it every other time you shower, works super good

>be op
>be 19 yo neet
>spend my days playing vidya, jacking off and eating junk
>one day I was playing overwatch and scrolling threw Facebook during breaks
>come across picture that a gril uploaded
>time2Bsuperaltha.exe
>instant message her
>"hey grl wanna watch mlp at my parents place tonight ;)"
>"d... Do I know you" she replies after 40 minutes
>decide to send her a dik pic to break the ice
>but wait!
>the camera can see my cocktail sossag under my pube
>dammit I knew puberty would get in the way of my sex drive
>waddle upstairs and out my basement still naked
>see mother sat smoking and crying
>take cigarette from hee lifeless hand and use the flame to destroy my one pube

Thats not how fire, hair, pain, or the human body works

You do realize you can take open flame for a short amount of time before damage is done, right?
And even then, you'll know when damage is being done before too much of it is actually done.
I just singed some hair from my chin, zero pain.
Smelled like shit, but I have yankee candle honey clementine room spray so no worries :)

im pretty certain it will only burn the hair and stop at the base of it. therefore it will grow back and also leave you with burnt stubbles to some degree
but who am I an expert in the field? definitely rip a hair out and try burning it in your hand first, chances are it will not burn properly and just shrivel up somewhat like plastic does

have fun on your date with that