Ask a 32 y.o. man who is restarting his life from the bottom anything

Ask a 32 y.o. man who is restarting his life from the bottom anything.

Yes, I'm going back to school
Yes, I have to work with entry level PEOPLE
Yes, I pay child support

Good for you for bettering your life for the long run

He is probably going to be ending in a few months so not much of a 'long run'.

Do you play minecraft?

What happened to you?

What do you regret the most in your life?

How is your life at the bottom?

You've still got a good 20 years to reach whatever goals you want user, and stress only gets in the way.
In contrast, this isn't your personal blog faggot.

Were u from

Fuck school work and all. Heres how you cheat the system. Find a job that pays tax free, go on welfare and then you will be paying less to the sucker bitch. Now never live above your means but keep saving all that tax free money you earn. Put this money in a bloodline trust find (perant as beneficiary and you as the controller) now once you have enough in there, buy a small condo under the trust and pay a small donational fee to the trust to rent the sweet condo and just live happy that you are in an awesome house she can never touch paying her pennies and live happy. Oh and if you love kids just put them in the bloodline trust for when you die.

He probably closed the tab. Fucking pussy bitch. How's your shitty life going motherfucker.

Good on you for not pussying out and killing yourself like a major fucking faggot. Never been through shit like that, but you keep on fuckin' shit up Sup Forumsro.

Nobody cares about your fat sister with lime disease skank!

He said he has kids and is in college. He obviously isnt fucking 12.

Fuck off its not that bad. You have what you lost in your really 20s again. Freedom. Go to work fuck the 20yo girls until you hit 40 then settle again. You have a second Chace at life so stop acting like it's bad

>26 years old
>already at the bottom

same same but different

You motherfucker are you me?

I made that decision at 35. Got my degree and doing what I enjoy and making pretty decent money.
I also had child support obligation when I went back to school.

It can be done.

Kek'd

I want to disagree with this but honestly OP,
>this

You have a second chance; not many people get second chances. It's up to you how you use it but personally, I'd do whatever I want. You can get yourself out of your depression and go live your life to the fullest and actually enjoy it.

Unless you actually love your kids. In that case, stop being a fucking faggot and do whatever it takes to make them AND yourself happy. If you don't make them happy, you don't understand what it's like to be a father most likely and you don't understand kids. If you don't make yourself happy, the children will notice you aren't and it will affect them.

Some people think that you should only focus on your kids if you're fucked but seriously, if you don't focus on yourself as well, you're not doing anything or helping anyone that way. Kids worry about their parents, even if they don't notice and they want to see you happy, if no one else.

tl;dr wake up, buttercup, your life is in your hands

Pretty much thinking if I worked hard, I'd get lucky and get that promotion, that was shit, now I'm starting at the bottom

Nothing really, aside from a career

I'd say 30+ years. I'd be surprised if I'm not a healthy 80 y.o. tbqh

26 is young af to be quitting anything

What jobs are tax free?

>Wanting to live until you're 80 or more
Seriously... why? I'd be ok with dying at 60, maybe even 40. I'm not suicidal but I'm not afraid of death either. It's inevitable and honestly, the pain goes away. Why go on when everything physically hurts, some things emotionally (inb4 faggot) and what more can you do? Death is a blessing and a gift, not a curse. If there is nothing after this, great, if there is a heaven or hell, even better.

I just don't get why anyone would ever want to be older than 50ish

Essentially nothing. You could be a waiter at a cafe in bumfuck Egypt like I did once but seriously, the pay is shit. My boss even lived in the backyard of the cafe and did his clothes in the dishroom. He slept in the booths at night. And this motherfucker OWNED the cafe lel

What's it like giving handjobs for meth?

Because I'm too healthy for my own good

Being a waiter? Or a job with tips