Was he right?

Was he right?

About?

Ghostbusters

Always bet on nerd

He was right. About almost everything.

Soulless cashgrab? Yes.

Of course he was fucking right. The trailer is awful and is pushing people away from seeing it, the dislikes show this. Then some feminists claim that it is a result of sexism while ignoring the fact that other movies with all female leads don't get nearly as much hate.

>a man saying he doesn't want to see a film is enough for a controversy
SJWs are insane.

He's just venting his frustration because Mike Matei isn't gay-enough to give him the dick.

TOP KEK

>Was he right?

Yes. He made a clear and concise case that the way this movie happened shits all over the legacy of the first, and is an insult to the superfans of the original.

how'd my pic get deleted?

I finally watched this clip yesterday. How in the fuck did so much controversy get generated over this? He states all the reasons why he dislikes the idea of the movie in an entirely logical way. I thought "oh maybe he's gonna go all AVGN on it" but no. He just explains why it's not for him. No sexism, no hate. The backlash he received over this does nothing but put the blatant agenda-pushing right in the spotlight.

You can't do anything right.

online blogs and 'news' outlets just need things to post about to keep traffic going. it doesn't matter anymore if it even makes sense.

I guess also related to this, someone on a different board posted a pic of Linkara running and it was titled "pol enters the thread.webm".

How ironic.

I wouldn't be supirsed if most of the damage control "news" articles were directly commissioned by the studio. I doubt anyone is actually willing to genuinely defend Ghostbusters

Kek

It's probably because he has 2 million subscribers on Youtube, so Sony panicked and hit the berserk button on their journalist goons, and Patton Oswald.

That's the one!