How did an ALUMINUM plane destroy a STEEL building?

how did an ALUMINUM plane destroy a STEEL building?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gui_ATdfHx4
youtube.com/watch?v=XnbJ7w7s41I
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

aluminum didnt do shit, it was the jet fuel

The ALUMINATI

jet beams bro

voodoo

Jews

yeah well why dont you show me your dick

Anonymous SUN MADE OF FIRE SUN MADE OF ICE WHO WOULD WIN WHO WOULD WIN / WHO WOULD WIN WHO WOULD WIN / WHO WOULD WIN WHO WOULD WIN (Wed) WHO WOULD WIN WHO WOULD WIN : WHO WOULD WIN WHO WOULD WIN : WHO WOULD WIN WHO WOULD WIN SUN MADE OF FIRE SUN MADE OF ICE No SUN MADE OF FIRE SUN MADE OF ICE
how SUN MADE OF FIRE SUN MADE OF ICE did SUN MADE OF FIRE SUN MADE OF ICE an SUN MADE OF FIRE SUN MADE OF ICE ALUMINUM SUN MADE OF FIRE SUN MADE OF ICE plane SUN MADE OF FIRE SUN MADE OF ICE destroy SUN MADE OF FIRE SUN MADE OF ICE a SUN MADE OF FIRE SUN MADE OF ICE STEEL SUN MADE OF FIRE SUN MADE OF ICE building?. WHO WOULD WIN WHO WOULD WIN WHO WOULD WIN WHO WOULD WIN WHO WOULD WIN WHO WOULD WIN WHO WOULD WIN WHO WOULD WIN WHO WOULD WIN ▶
>> WHO WOULD WIN WHO WOULD WIN WHO WOULD WIN WHO WOULD WIN WHO WOULD WIN WHO WOULD WIN WHO WOULD WIN WHO WOULD WIN WHO WOULD WIN SUN MADE OF FIRE SUN MADE OF ICE >> WHO WOULD WIN WHO WOULD WIN WHO WOULD WIN WHO WOULD WIN WHO WOULD WIN WHO WOULD WIN WHO WOULD WIN WHO WOULD WIN WHO WOULD WIN

fake
Jesus wouldn't say the "f" word

Aluminum is best metal

thx thats nice

Velocitas Eradico.

Because they were loaded to the tits with jet fuel and flying at 600 miles per hour.

ITT: morons who failed fourth grade science.

Pro tip for ignorant faggots: every metal softens and becomes malleable at a temperature below its melting point.

No. Just stop. You're an ignorant faggots who most likely repeated a grade or two while eating too much paste in the back of the classroom where the teacher could safely ignore the animal grunts you made while touching yourself, if you either cannot understand or deny a simple fact.

topkek

Even a feather can destroy a steel building if accelerated enough.

F (acceleration)x m (mass)= Twin towers down

checked and keked

jet fuel can't melt steel beams

because the planes were loaded with thermite, or at least that's what they found huge ammounts of in the rubble

and let me guess, George Bush and Hillary Clinton pushed the button together.

Then why did it look like a staged demolition. Why were those steel beams on the fucking bottom cut at perfect angles. HOW THE FUCK DOES A BUILD JUST CRUMBLE LIKE THAT. There couldnt have been that much fuel to bring the whole building down on itself

Fucking titanic, this place. Deja lame.

because it didn't, faggot. No credible person believes this.

Funny guy over here. A feather. Hah. Maybe a feather the length of the fucking building. But one small feather in one swoop. Your killing me

youtu.be/gui_ATdfHx4

Underrated

But wait, destroy one tower right now and the second one comes down for FREE.
>jews

THERMITE

Anons believe they voted out the Establishment last week. Now it's time to reflect on "How Would Donald Trump Think What Really Happened?"

Wow, all these dubs.

>referring to pictures taken during clean-up
How does it feel to be retarded?

Only a few floors needed to collapse basically causing a chain reaction and destroying the building in the process.

>every metal softens and becomes malleable at a temperature below its melting point.
>temperature below its melting point
>below its melting point
>below
>melting point
Found the 11year old 2nd grader that eats paste and touches himself in the back of the classroom while grunting like an animal.

you shut up faggot
it's been proven the Jews did this with the Saudis

christ one of you edgelords is going to use the phrase 'ad hominem' in a minute and then we're going to have to burn the whole place down

What the real question should be is._.
Why is it that the only ever incident of a steel reinforced skyscraper collapsing due to fire, happened to 3 buildings, and on the same day? And 1 wasn't even property on fire...

The building was old and had a rusty metal frame.
Rusty iron mixed with aluminum makes thermite.
Hot enough to melt metal no prob.

Link to source?
Also the 9/11 commission report claimed that molten steel was found in the rubble. Jetfuel can weaken steel but it cannot MELT it. Melt. As in turning from a solid to a liquid.
Also,
Bush did 9/11

there was no plane. just a jew media show. watch september clues, thank me later

No youre the add homo

No, Bin Laden did 9/11 and he did it well, right under the noses of the US govt.

That's why you faggots go apeshit about it:

A sandnigger did this. :^)

YOUR MOM IS THE AD HOMO

youtube.com/watch?v=XnbJ7w7s41I

Actually before the collapse, there are radio messages from the fire chief on the south tower saying he was just below the floor that the plane hit, that the temperature was safe for him to try get an evacuation team to the upper floors...

That rusty metal frame was 11ft thick... almost as thick as you...

The problem with this is how the govt handled it.

Instead of impeaching both Bush and Cheney for failing to protect this country during an attack, the government dragged its feet for years until they investigated the tragedy. The subsequent non-confrontational report frankly escalated a growing distrust with government and was expressed in a variety of unprovable conspiracy theories.

How is it that there's an actual disagreement on what the fuck reality is?
I don't understand

And who bankrolled and gave him the idea & planned it out with him?
B U S H
U
S
H

U honestly think that some camel salesman has the mental capacity and $$ to orchestrate an elaborate plot?

NO YOU!

Actually no, the entire operation was low-budget and funded with Bin Laden's money. You do realize he was a multi-millionaire?

There is literally no evidence of a Bush involvement. Sorry faggot.

But not as thick as your mama.
11 ft thick?
And I thought I was being facetious.......

Ok whats that even mean? Are you saying it was an conspiracy

>because no one is smart unless they live in a 1st world country

Aweee but bush families and bin laden families were friends. Your move

And did jet fuel heat up million of tons of concrete to turn it into million of tons of dust?

And who profited from the collapse?
A jew
Who profited from the invasion of durkadrukastan & iraq?
Bush family oil.

Even water can cut diamonds with enough force. Its all about motion baby

>Bush planned 9/11 with Bin Laden

How do you know that? Was your mom sucking cock at the White House?

he had no idea what floor the plane hit. he may have been just below where the rest of that staircase was destroyed.

Sorry but pointing out that Bush knew Bin Laden's family doesn't prove anything, either. Good think you're not a detective. You suck.

Who profits from faggot conspiracies? Your mom's butthole.

>9/11
that takes me back. man Sup Forums was a shit show when that happened. good memes that day tho

A FEATHER AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT HAS INFINITE MASS

>camel salesman
most of the 9/11 terrorists went to college you fucking dumbass. Some in the US.

Yes.
Yes she was.
Your move friend.

Please try to suppress your autism for a minute and explain yourself
I saw no flaw in that user's argument aside from phrasing that only a complete nerd would complain about

bin laden came from wealth and had 22 brothers and sisters. almost all of them think he was a lunatic.

Jet fuel cant melt steel beams

on ONE day in human history fire melted steel and it just happened to be 9/11?

stupid goyim. sometimes i think the NWO deserves to win.

Pics or it didnt happen

Your minds butthole. Your brain constantly being raped by big gov that it is permanatly gaped
>pic related

This

>Your move

Because some sheep accept what is fed to them by the media
And
Then you have people with logic who question everything and dont accept the status quo just because government says so

the steel doesnt have to reach melting point before it fails structurally
This has been demonstrated many many times, even on the youtubes

Fire didn't do shit to the steel beams in 1975

>btfo
god faggot is so mad

Cameras arent allowed in the warroom when it is in session numbnuts

That's it. They planted thermite in there when they repaired the damage. user you are on to something. Don't trust anyone from now on. ANYONE.

Dude theyve been laying chemtrails above the towers for years, the whole structure was comprimized

>"at temperatures below their melting point"
>"but it can't melt it"
Thanks

thermite, freefall vertical collapse. Building 7 tells all.

Melting point would be going into liquid. Extremely hot (below melting point) would still be malleable and soft.

As a thermodynamic Ph.D. Student I'll add some actual info for you fags to shill on.

The temperature of burning jet fuel does not get high enough to change the elasticity of the steel. Metal loses rigidity in an exponential fashion. This means that at just a few degrees less than melting point, the metal may still be rigid.

The top burning temperature in the building was due to jet fuel. All office materials and building materials were to commercial code, and were flame retardant or would not have added to the heat in any significant manner.

The temperature differential left the steel with approx 96% rigidity.

Loads in buildings never go about approx 50% of what the actual materials can handle. The reason for this is for the exact issue at hand, fire. Not to mention, weight of people, furniture, etc.

Unfortunately it's easy to say fire brought it down, but it's just not possible due to the laws of the planet we live on. Physics gives us free fall speed and thermodynamics gives us a graph of elasticity easily found on Google for all metals.

Not even to mention, are we saying that the building engineers planned extensively for impacts with planes, but not the fuel they would be carrying? No engineer in their right mind would plan for the impact as it wouldn't even be a big deal for a building of that design.

Sadly science tells a different story but you have to be educated on thermodynamics and physics to really get it. This is probably why engineers all have a problem with it while the other large part of the population believes the story and moves on the watching reality tv until death arrives.

TL:DR - Jews

You seem pretty mad as fuck that a sandnigger got away with so much carnage, user.

people forget about the damage caused to the structure by the force of the impact, and the explosion. Not to mention a few tons of jet liner suddenly added to the building.

Also worthy of notice is that the ETC was not built with a conventional internal structure.

My brother is a civil engineer, it's apparently common practice to make tall buildings tend to collapse inward instead of falling sideways to reduce collateral damage

burned for three hours at 2000 F and after all was said and done... none of the steal beams needed to be replaced

>i'll believe just anything the jew put on jewtube
are you a duped goyim or JIDF?

NO FIGHTING in the war room !!!

>As a thermodynamic Ph.D. Student
> Ph.D. Student
>Student
stopped reading there. come back when you have an actual degree, loser.

>durr hurr hurr goyim jidf

kys

It also didn't have 11000 tons of fuckall hurling into it

Zech! How naíve you are. Obviously, since it was an inside job, the gubmint swapped in diamond planes.

Does my bachelors and double masters not count?