Why is asian food so shitty? look at this

Why is asian food so shitty? look at this

1. cant tell what it is
2. looks like its so shitty they have to cover it up with seasoning and salt. an american food can be as simple as steak with pepper, and that pepper is OPTIONAL! and it'll taste 10 times better
3. what the fuck really dude kind of meat is it

seriously why would you go eat korean bbq or fucking yoshinoma or whatever the fuck? what is so appealing

NOT JUDGING Y'ALL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Cl32qVD0gYA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because maybe we live somewhere where "chinese food" isn't pig vomit sauteed in used diapers. Also, FYI, outside of the ghettoest places in chinatown, all of it is American Food.

We are ALL Asian on this blessed day.

that is basically steak and pepper. It's just sliced up into bite sized pieces.

Chinese and Japanese food is pretty gud tbh. Never ate Korean tho.

1. pork
2. pork
3. pork
4. pork
everything is pork. stop questioning the dog meat and chicken gizzard and just eat your damn food

I could not disagree more, american food is bland as shit, Asian food uses all these seasonings and spices and such to make the food more flavorful and complex than simple american comfort food.

>green onion
that shit is so fucking good

Fuck off.
Chicken fried rice.
Singapore fried rice.
Singapore noodles.
Malaysian style chow mein.
Thai green curry.
All dank as fuck.

Of all Asian foods korean is the worst, hands fucking down

>an american food can be as simple as steak with pepper, and that pepper is OPTIONAL! and it'll taste 10 times better

tfw you live in america and this probably the "cultured" "refined" thing they can think of that they'll still eat. Eat some veal for Christ sake some ossobuco. Or maybe get a little adventurous and try lamb, duck or one of the dozens of meats you just haven't tried yet. I fucking hate this country. If it's not vegan cunt trying to shove a raw beet salad into everything it's a faggot who thinks a $8 steak is fine dining.

Fuck yeah, bulgogi. The food was the best part about my trip to Korea.Thai and Vietnamese is great too, but I gotta say that Indian is my current favorite. Learn to eat, OP.

>so shitty they have to cover it up with seasoning and salt

Fuck Koreans and their fake history. Shitty ass food. Fake af!

Great Bate Homie

If you're being genuine then you probably have the palette of a 2 year old.

How'd this taste when you were growing up?

>a faggot who thinks a $8 steak is fine dining
lol i come across many of those

Actual, non-hyperamericanized, chinese food is alright: weird flavors mixed up, mystery meats and rice things.
Jap food is pretty bad, and you are a weeb shitbag if you like it.
Thai food is pretty good, with all sorts of variety and will make you shit in technicolor
Koreans have no food, Kim Jong-Un eats it all
Any other Asian cuisine is weird shit like sea cucumber testicles or chili-flavored dog dick, which may or may not be delicious I don't know fuck you

lmfao you probably go to those indian restaurants that put tons of sugar in their food. And you think that's fine dining. Grow the fuck up faggot

But why must there be five shakers full of salt dumped on it?

I believe those are sesame seeds.

Gross

Im korean and half of the foods involve sticking it in a jar and letting it ferment for a week

I fucking hate korean food it stinks up the fridge

Who in the hell doesnt season their steak

>mfw OP is freaking out over veggies and beef

>salt
monosodiumglutimate.

umami

it makes it addictive so you crave more

the right meat needs no seasoning

>sesame seeds
Covered in salt

the green thing is scallions.

this reply chain is all dubs

except this post...greeat work user

Don't eat much Asian food do you?

it is mongolian beef or pepper steak with spring onions and peppers, either way the meat is like that because they cut the flank steak at a 45 degree angle. and its pretty good so before you go bashing it, please tell me how you would make a shit tier flank cut taste good

youtu.be/Cl32qVD0gYA

Asian is best cuisine though. American food/cooking is disgusting 80% of the time.

you say that like 3/5ths of the world just cooks the same shit.

better than British food