Okay wow, today I woke up to a nightmare, truly a nightmare Trump and Pence in the White House...

Okay wow, today I woke up to a nightmare, truly a nightmare Trump and Pence in the White House, a majority republican senate, a majority republican house, and a vacant seat in the Supreme Court waiting to be filled by whomever Trump elects. This really is the start of a racist, bigoted, anti-LGBT, anti-Hispanic, anti-black, KKK-ruled empire. The people chose to elect a TV personality, a TV-PERSONALITY as the leader of the "free" world. A person who's been endorsed multiple times by white supremacy groups, most notably the KKK, a person who makes fun of people with disabilities, a person who openly makes fun of his opponents and has no rebuttal except "she's a nasty woman", a person who wanted to build a second Berlin Wall between Mexico and the United States, a person who believes climate change is a hoax perpetrated by the Chinese in order to make money, a person who's been accused multiple times of rape, a person who (on camera) said how he can go up to any woman he wants and "grab her by the p***y" because he's famous and they'll let him. Really? You chose the failing businessman who scammed hundreds of people out of millions by building a fake university over the former Secretary of State? Over the woman who's been senator of New York, worked with multiple presidents over the years including her own husband? A woman who's been at the heart of Washington for decades who knows exactly how to deal with foreign leaders and how to safely negotiate? Wow Trump's plans are only a stone's throw away. He already has plans to repeal Roe v Wade, to repeal marriage equality and he's in bed with the Russians. With a republican majority in every branch of government, are you ready to travel back in time to 1825?

/thread

>children are being raised by numales
I'm so scared yet curious of the outcome of their children.

Faggot.

is that the man who fucks horses?

Yeah, Hillary is perfect, even more trustworthy than Trump, like when Vincent Foster died and she killed Khadaffi which left a vacuum for ISIS. Great dude.
Fucking millenial.

Holy shit, Clinton's hypnotists did a good job on this guy

Although your monologue is interesting. It does not state any decisive opinion.

And that is where your (if I may asume US) country has gone wrong.

It has become too easy for people who exhibit a meadium to low capacity of thought to exert a medium to high level of influence/power over issues which are far over their heads.

Right? She doesn't even have to pay them for this anymore.

>he does it for free

they'll be whores and dick fags

Actually, I'm pretty happy about the whole thing. I've had enough of faggots running amok, Mexicans streaming across the border, nobody bothering to check shit about all the Muslim refugees we seem to be going out of our way to import. If Trump does half of what he said he's going to do, we should put him on Mt Rushmore.

Hillary's mentor in the Senate was Robert Byrd, Grand Dragon of the KKK

im looking forward to peace with russia. honestly, why would this be bad? anyone care to explain why we should be enemies with russia?

the wall between US & Mexico is nothing like the Berlin wall which split communism and capitalism. it will be more like the Great Wall of China, a proud monument that doesnt do to much.

i'll vote for anyone who isnt a politician

fuck yeah Sup Forumsro!!!

oooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

You mean, electing a tv-personality was worse than electing the most corrupt politician in the history of the United States?

Overreact much? lol

I know a muslim refugee. They already face extreme vetting. Our security policies are no joke. Took him two years, numerous intimidating interviews from different agencies, and full transparency of his finances just to get into the country. Citizenship is still a way off.
Trump was talking out his ass. If Islamic State assholes get into the country at all, it won't be by posing as refugees. It's the hardest way in.

Heck, I can see a lot of benefits to having peace with Russia.

not to mention, the berlin wall separated a divided country.
is op suggesting we invade and annex mexico?
we could make it another state.

I just hope Wikileaks posts the video of Trump taking Putin's deep dicking.

oh, grow up.

I'm failing to see the downside here, granola eater

>in bed with the russians
technically she is Slovenian.

It's great isn't it?
>4 years of lulz!

IT IS!! Knew I recognized that cuck

Hmm... you kind of seem like a robot

Im not a robot.

Mmhmm... That kind of sounds like something a robot would say.

I'de better give you the test. select the street signs.

uuuh. ok

now show me the store fronts.
click click click

ok maybe i was mistaken. there is no way you are a robot. you know what signs and stores look like.

>Mt. Trumpmore

In the last year refugees from Africa and the Middle East are everywhere in my town now, they are loud and obnoxious

If he really wants a nightmare, let me borrow the little girl.

>Anyone that isn't a liberal is a racist
The liberal ideolegy

ONE
NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

get the fuck out of our country then you communist piece of shit op