DO NOT BELIEVE THOSE WHO SAY THE ELECTORS WON"T VOTE TRUMP!

DO NOT BELIEVE THOSE WHO SAY THE ELECTORS WON"T VOTE TRUMP!

I have crunched the arguments. If the electors don't vote Trump, there are 3 possibilities.

1.The electors vote Clinton. This is not possible. The people have chosen the Republican electors. HRC is very unpopular with Republicans. If the electors vote Clinton, their party (the Reps) would absolutely destroy them. And the people would, too. It's not like people who voted Trump could settle for Clinton. They were very angry, and they voted in full consciousness. The election between Trump and Clinton is already settled. This isn't possible.

2.The electors choose another Republican. But... who? After all Trump is the most popular Rep. The people spoke loud and clear throughout the campaign. All the other Reps, like Cruz and Bush and Ryan attacked him, and the people still wanted him. He is the man. If the establishment decided to throw him under the bus, there would be massive riots and killing. It's unthinkable to choose Cruz or Kasich or Rubio now.

3.The electors choose another democrat. But... who? Will they choose Sanders, for example? This is stupid. Even if a few Reps support Sanders, and only voted for Trump because they hate HRC, there are many more democrats who didn't like Sanders. So, mathematically, most of the country would not support him and want somebody else. Also, let's say electors choose somebody like Biden. Biden is cool and all, but he's the establishment, he's the continuation of Obama, just like HRC. Why, then, did we have the election? This is the first scenario.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zcZTTB10_Vo
nypost.com/2016/11/15/ben-carson-refuses-to-have-any-role-in-trumps-administration/
themoralofthestory.us/?p=5111
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>1.The electors vote Clinton. This is not possible. The people have chosen the Republican electors

You do know Clinton got more votes right?

I know. So? She literally didn't get the electors. You have to talk about the electors about this. And I'm pretty sure they afraid of the people and the party leaders.

Well to say "The people have chosen" when more of said people voted for X then Y, but Y still wins is just a bit off putting.

Get over it, Trump will 110% be the next president of the United States. I can't fucking wait to watch him be sworn in and you liberals lose your minds again. It's going to be even better the second time around.
There is absolutely NOTHING you can do. Move on, you can try again in 4 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=zcZTTB10_Vo

This ! I'm going to love it too !

What the fuck am I reading. You saw the news, google said Trump won, it's over. Anything else is the ramblings of a delusional idiot that doesn't understand the election process.

There are severe consequences for not voting for the individual you are tasked to vote for. If any of the electors want to go crazy and vote for someone else, then they may face big legal charges.

Call again in 9 months.

3 distinct possibilities

1: Trump has a court case (from his past behavior) that will force him into impeachment hearings, regardless of who controls Congress. Since the party that controls the White House tends to lose seats in Congress in a mid-term election, this would be a save-our-skins move.

2: He has a scandal that forces him out. Strong enough links to Putin or neo-nazi groups, or nepotism, or any of the other landmines that are waiting for him would be enough. It'll be really difficult to keep him out of court and scandal for 4 years, and still be effective.

3: He is seen as a traitor by the neo-nazi/WP movements, and someone uses the second amendment solution. They don't take traitors lightly.

Jesus Christ kys please

enjoy your country being run by three states!

Oh, impeach Trump? Because that worked so well for every president since Nixon. Both sides are dumbass fearmongering faggots, and people like you lap that shit right up.

He's not affiliated with White Power groups, they voted for him and endorsed him because he was a white male. Why do you think they fucked up the election and got people to choose Trump over Carson, When Carson was more qualified from a statist perspective.

Not in 24 states.

4. Let one be president and create a prime minister position for the other. Both sides are happy.

wrong.

just fuck your democracy and make Trump your Fuhrer.

A. I don't live in the US.
B. Do you know with the way things are set up right not a candidate can win with less then 1/4 of the votes.

>When Carson was more qualified from a statist perspective

nypost.com/2016/11/15/ben-carson-refuses-to-have-any-role-in-trumps-administration/

Ben Carson — who wanted to be commander in chief — turned down any role in a Trump Administration because “he has no government experience,” a close adviser said Tuesday.

“Dr. Carson feels he has no government experience, he’s never run a federal agency. The last thing he would want to do was take a position that could cripple the presidency,” Armstrong Williams, Carson’s manager and longtime pal, told The Hill.

>ben carson
>qualified to run a government agency

Any all or nothing system if kind of fucked up. If a states vote 50.1/49.9 the 50.1 shouldn't get ever vote from that state

You do realise Trump won the popular vote after they counted all the absentee votes right. But then again all you liberal fucktards get all your info from shit news outlets

To be President. Idiot. He just doesn't want to go down on the sinking ship and jeopardize his future career if Trump does fuck up hardcore.

Trump will be the president. Too many people would be outraged if the electoral college went against the people's will.

Remember, he lost the popular vote, and unless he pulls off a unity miracle in the next 8 weeks or so, House R's are going to cover their own ass first if his approval rating goes south.

Re-read this
> It'll be really difficult to keep him out of court and scandal for 4 years, and still be effective.
There's so many gotchas that you can't take the rose-tinted glasses view of none of it will affect him.

His best and only hope that I see is he builds a qualified Cabinet, doesn't piss off every minority group/women/LGBT* too bad, and somehow avoids Warren from crawling up his ass and being a bother. She recently got a CEO to resign; don't think the D's are going to roll over and play nice.

The one thing you are close to right about is the fearmongering. If trump can't produce miracles, his more moderate supporters are not bound-by-blood loyalists.

They think they saw something with a bunch of far left flag burning communist genderqueer what the fuck ever they call themselves now?

We would launch grenades at the police and burn the white house to the ground. White people burn stuff to send a message, like tea.

Link 1 reputable site with this info. For i would like to know.

>over 3 million illegals voted
>rampant voter fraud

>Millennial generation detected

You lost, take it like a man.

themoralofthestory.us/?p=5111

my beef was with the statement not what happened.

Dude I'm stoked that trump is president, he may just be a badass president after all, give him a chance.

Clinton surrendered to Trump officially, there isn't any other choice but Trump, he's the next president, put this argument to rest.

Prove that second statement.