I wish I could have been raised by someone with this attitude!!!

I wish I could have been raised by someone with this attitude!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=Ruf_phAz1hQ&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uQekTexEXz0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_Commandments
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thoughts? Is it possible for Sup Forums to have a calm, rational discussion on this topic?
youtu.be/uQekTexEXz0

She is absolutely disgusting.

Her looks or her message?
Serious question, just trying to get rational opinions from other anons.

>ywn get sucked by and fuck mom because she's dead now ;__;

She wants little boys exploding in her orgasming pussy.

I like her.

I want to be a little boy that cums in her pussy ;__;

Both.
She looks like one of those mtf 'huns' you'd see on /lgbt/.

And sex is valued for a reason in society. If this dumb bitch can't realize what it's supposed to mean, then no duh she'd be dumb enough to go ranting on a youtube video and believe that she's 100% right all the time.

I really don't want to watch anything more past that first point, since it could only be a spiral downward if she couldn't get her first point correct.

They've been saying for two years or so the pedo movement is coming next, after the gender identity bs. Hopefully we've managed to push all of it back for years with our choice in president.

Soros still managed to get a Muslim appointed to the chair of the DNC though, was supposed to be someone else.

Spotted the rightard

is that way

When I was little I always used to play doctor games with my sisters. And a few years later, I fucked one of them.

>wants open discussion
>LOL GO TO POL UR OPINIONS ARNT WELCUM HERE

I don't go on Sup Forums, you idiot. I'm religious.

You support free sex because your idea of "love" isn't correct. You think that as long as people cum inside one another, you're creating some kind of "closer bond" with them. That's not how it works. Creating a closer bond with them is done by learning about their flaws and learning about their strengths. If all you do is fuck in bed and not learn a single thing about one another, you're just two faceless strangers getting benefits from one another.

If you're going to be as stingy with your opinions as you were with your previous post, just go back to tumblr or reddit now.

Does she have a Snapchat? Maybe we can pretend to be kids that like her and score some nudes :P

> I'm religious.

All credibility gone, right there.

And this is why you're as pathetic as you are right now.

Go tip your fedora someplace else, ledditor.

>you're as pathetic as you are right now.

Great argument bro, 10/10. Would read again.

> replying with anime pictures
You're really, really, not helping yourself.

"She don't know what sex means!" Way to use the threat of arguments as a substitute for any actual argument

>thread is already shit
>op is a sjw feminist straight from tumblr
Yeah, i really do want to cover myself on an anonymous image board where none of this discussion matters. Op has a stick too far up their own ass to realize it. I say purge this thread.

m8 no one is listening anyways in this thread i'm not going to explain myself

not an argument

Way to post and then attempt to retract.

way to add no meaningful discussion

>>op is a sjw feminist straight from tumblr
Whoa, wait a minute... OP here, and this sentence that I'm typing right now is my first comment since starting this thread. And as for me being a sjw feminist, I'd hardly consider myself a sjw, since I'm in total agreement with the chick in the video. I'm all in favor of decriminalizing consensual sex with children. If that ever happened, I'd feel like I died and went to heaven!

Rejection is part of discussion. Not the same thing as posting a pseudo-argument like you and the other guy.

>hardly consider myself a sjw
>all in favor of decriminalizing consensual sex with children

m8. I'm sorry to say, but you're a hardcore SJW. And no, you will never get into heaven with those kind of impure thoughts.

her right sleeve is significantly longer than her left one.

also yeah, sex in general in western society is taboo as fuck, especially involving anyone under 18.

Yeah, it's the same thing.

lol, I'm so using this for a future video, this is bat shit crazy stupid pedophile stuff

>you're a hardcore SJW
How the fuck does wanting do have sex with kids make me a sjw???

Make it good, fam.

Deus Vult.

Lacking a definition of sjw (it's pretty severe itself) also he who speaks of heaven as though he has any idea of how to get there yet suspiciously leaves that out as well. What religion even are you lol

SJW = liberal
if you couldn't tell already

and yes, fucking children as an adult is a sin. you're a heretic.
and yes, thinking about fucking children as an adult is a sin. you are a heretic.
and yes, you are a hardcore sjw. you are a liberal, which makes you a sjw.

A Social Justice Warrior posts their opinions in video formats or text format onto the internet, same as how you created this thread.

>he acts all stuck up yet doesn't read previous posts
get the fuck

>Posting on a bongolian hentai image board
>Didn't expect to see bongolian hand drawn smug faces

You should immediately wash your eyes with clorox and rinse with WD40.

Nicee shes not wearing a bra, damn I wish she was my neighbor when I was a kid..

Explain how they could be defined as such, especially when on has substance and one does not

>Bothers to reply to me but can't find the strength to link to previous posts with definitions of SJW (because there are none)
>Still waiting for argument

Define sin

>bothers to reply to me but can't find the strength to look literally five posts up with definitions of SJW
>not an argument

read the bible you heretic

you guys let the obvious troll divert the thread argument, just don't reply to that retard, the facts he claims himself religious and then starts namecalling and animeposting should be enough to identify him as a troll

>the bible
Arguably the greatest work of fiction ever written...

Sin: a fictional construct created in order to control the masses through guilt and fear.

Finally, a worthy adversary *eye rolls because threats are always argument replacements and those who cannot argue would never be who you proport to be

>Arguably the greatest work of fiction ever written...
>Sin: a fictional construct created in order to control the masses through guilt and fear.

AHAHAHAHA I FUCKING KNEW IT
YOU'RE ALL FROM /R/ATHEISM, AREN'T YOU?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I'm not arguing with the Bible I'm arguing with you and your false interpretation of it, which I have read and found no such definition either, only an inclusive list.

>*eye rolls
>>*eye rolls
>>>*eye rolls
>>>>*eye rolls
>>>>>*eye rolls
>>>>>>*eye rolls
>>>>>>>*eye rolls
>>>>>>>>*eye rolls

Two statements, one lacking proof and one incomplete. Great job *extra rolly eye roll

Does not recognize eye roll as a gesture communicating invulnerability *eyerollio

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_Commandments

The Ten Commandments
LXX P S T A C L R Main article Exodus 20:1-17 Deuteronomy 5:4-21
— — — 1 — 1 — (1) I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
1 1 1 2 1 1 1 1 Thou shalt have no other gods before me
2 2 1 2 1 1 — 2 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image
3 3 2 3 2 2 2 3 Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain
4 4 3 4 3 3 3 4 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy
5 5 4 5 4 4 4 5 Honour thy father and thy mother
6 7 5 6 5 5 5 6 Thou shalt not kill
7 6 6 7 6 6 6 7 Thou shalt not commit adultery
8 8 7 8 7 7 7 8 Thou shalt not steal
9 9 8 9 8 8 8 9 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour
10 10 9 10 10 10 9 10 Thou shalt not covet (neighbour's house)
10 10 9 10 9 9 10 10 Thou shalt not covet (neighbour's wife)
10 10 9 10 10 10 10 10 Thou shalt not covet (neighbour's servants, animals, or anything else)
— — 10 — — — — — Ye shall erect these stones which I command thee upon Mount Gerizim

THOU SHALL NOT COVET
>READ IT AND WEEP
THOU SHALL NOT COVET
>READ IT AND WEEP
THOU SHALL NOT COVET
>READ IT AND WEEP

>HE TRIES TO COVER HIMSELF
AHAHHAHAHA
YOU ARE A JOKE AND NOTHING MORE

>Posts an inclusive list but no definition and expects me to weep at my own prediction
If I was gonna do that I wouldn't have posted lel

*Ignores you completely with eyes while you monkey dance trying to get attention or a banana or something idfk

BUT THAT'S WHERE YOU'RE WRONG!
I DON'T CARE IF YOU TRY TO LOOK IT UP
YOU'RE GOING TO BURN IN HELL ANYWAYS, YOU PEDOPHILE!

GOD WILLS IT!

Whatever, you could be just as sinny as myself you don't even know

she isnt wrong, i remember loving making out with my older sister when i was like 7. i used to ask her if we could do it after she was done doing her homework most days

>GOD WILLS IT!
>GOD
>SANTA CLAUS WILLS IT
>THE EASTER BUNNY WILLS IT
>TINKERBELL WILLS IT
All the same result...

>he wishes to fuck kids
i'm tooooooootaaallllyyyy on your level, dude
tooootes
>tooooootes not sarracassmm

go back to /r/atheism
i already found you out

If you can't define sin then you cannot show how you are not sinful. As you cannot demonstrate me to be a paedophile or any such sinner, it would seem we are on the same level

More like "when you think the guy with mud on his face is Muslim and you accidentally kill a Christian, condemning you to hell"

Whatever brother, I guess you don't wanna discuss the holy books with a fellow Christian. Keep calling yourself that falsely and see where it gets you

> If all you do is fuck in bed and not learn a single thing about one another, you're just two faceless strangers getting benefits from one another.
What's wrong with that?

This is actually becoming horrifically pathetic on your side. Pride really is a horrible sin.

Isn't it? Like the pride of one who declares himself a Christian and excludes others arbitrarily

The point of sex is for a man and a woman to enjoy themselves by exploring each other through their desires and to have fun. You can understand that.

But what you don't understand is that this is supposed to be an act that only occurs between two parties that are already married.

Lets say you have a girl who fucks ten guys. Of course she doesn't value sex, and for it, not only does she have to go through ten abortions, but all she's doing is exploiting those desires for her lustful agenda.

Now lets say that is on a national scale, where every girl is the same as that girl. It would be no surprise if that entire country collapsed over the course of a couple of months. All of the women are fucking with no mind to bear children, and with no contribution to society being made, there is no benefit to the human race, which will only lead to our extinction.

I'm not even going to account for the mental damage that it could have on the human body as well, since to truly understand it all you'd have to understand a lot of stuff that comes straight out of the bible. The gist of it though is that by whoring yourself out, you also become miserable and suicidal. Now imagine the entire human population with suicidal women who do nothing but lust themselves out to men.

It isn't rocket science to predict where that would take a turn toward.

Sure you can say that it's """harmless""" if only one couple does it, but that's the point that I'm trying to make. If you let one, then another will want to get in. If they get in, which the will if the first group is allowed, then it will only continue and continue forth until everyone is consumed by filthy desires.

Not only is it a threat to people on a personal level, it can turn into a national issue if it is left unchecked.

bump

Dude, I think you're right.

This is basic stuff when you become a Christian.

My parents raised me as a christian, but they never told me any of this stuff and thus I fell under the satanic society of atheism.

she is very smart. nice to see someone on youtube that isn't a total moron

Yeah, you have to read the bible though in order to get stuff like this. Seriously, if you agree with me on that, you'll agree with just about everything else that's in the bible. It really is amazing how accurate everything in that book truly is.

My parents never tainted me with this shit, and how "bad" it was. My first sexual experience was when I was like 7 or 8...maybe 9, still fuzzy on the actual age I was. Grew up fine.

No, I agree with everything you've said thus far. You've really opened my eyes. I think I'll ask my parents for a bible story before they tuck me in tonight.

If you are making any post other than "nice", you are an subhuman piece of filth.

Pic fucking related.

Yeah, like how you should hate faggots and stone hookers. Beautiful thing the bible is, really.

wow this bitch was repeatedly raped as a child and is trying to rationalize the fuck out of it

what am i watching

where is this chick from?

she looks like she has FAS and also looks like a dirty canadian indian.