Any fun decks i should try?

any fun decks i should try?

Found the virgin

yes. holy quints.

Checked, idk but I have wanted to get into that.

Make a super friends deck. Commander, fill it with every annoying planeswalker. Every annoying enchantment an artifact. Make sure your opponents can't play the game
Use extra turn cards. Do all of these things.

Good lord

The Gitrog Monster deck with creatures with landfall.

Damn bro

Quints for magic

checked

nice but i can top that

op here why do people hate magic so much?

i like yugioh

yeah there's this really cool deck it's called getting laid maybe try it sometime

A good 3 color deck, like grixis delver. Fun, strong, rewards tight play, teaches you restraint and always fails netdeck fags who cant think critically and creatively.

Do some crystal shard/cascade fuckery or Skred red or some shit.

Upheaval is a fun card

Be more specific if you want a real answer

I feel obliged to call you a faggot

teferi + knowledge pool

I'm a certified judge. i love the game.

just don''t talk about it here. there are much better places for this.

mtgsalvation
/r/magicTCG

>inb4 reddit trash
that's almost the official channel.

Or just /tg/ right here too

U must like stasis

Which format are you wanting to play?

but tg has one or so threads.

They have quite a few, but it's a slow board and most of those guys suck at Magic

i only started playing 8 months ago when i broke my arm so i'm willing to play anything

used to play back in '97-'99
had a fun ass green-black deck
green cards churned out fungus 1/1 and 0/1 counters
black cards sacrificed creatures to do massive damage directly to my opponent

My casual is dickish, core is 4 mir replicators, 4 mir galvonizers, 4 palladium mir. Get out 2 galv, 1 pall, and a replicator and you have infinite army. Splash red for infinite fireball, mir battlesphere is wicked too

Millstone

The new kaladesh artifact stuff is fun

check out the commander ad nauseam/sickening dreams combo. $20 cheap deck that wins 50/50 in a 4 man group

Side note, my myr deck isn't made to beat them in a few turns it's to have fun, my blue deck is vicious. Same with my infect.

Hornet Sting. play a deck with 4 copies of hornet sting

my favourite commanders are Rafiq (voltron/infect one shots), Maelstrom Wanderer (scariest 7 drops in temur), Karador ( value creatures and control package), Bladewing ( wheel effects reanimators and dragons), Kaalia (angels, dragons, and demons), and Saskia (fatties/goodstuff)

Im about 70$ away from completing Maelstrom

I meant foiling Maelstrom

What format do you play? I like a krenko aggro deck for commander, as well as a derevi prison. For standard I like a jund midrange and a u/w artifact.