Anyone got craigslist stories? Post them here!

Anyone got craigslist stories? Post them here!

This one time I sold a fishing reel to some dude. We discussed a meet time and he showed up 5 mins early, inspected reel, handed me currency and left.

Good experience, would sell on Craigslist again.

Top kek.

I've used CL about a dozen times. Only one was nice, maybe 2 make descent.

It's ok I guess but don't expect much

Cuz u got hiv

Met a girl who was willing to sell her panties. We met in a parking lot, I hopped in her car, gave her the cash, and she slipped off the dirties she'd been wearing the past three days. Not shy, she let me check out her pussy and sniff the panties right there to make sure I was happy. We hugged and parted ways. Met dozens of times, I bought panties, socks, pantyhose, worshiped her feet a few times.

Thats freaky m8

It's exactly what I was looking for though. She gets cash and I get off.

Shit never works for me. No girls want to meet up or don't exist on there.

>Traveling thru the south I hooked up with a MILF on Craigslist that was pissed that her husband went away for the weekend to play softball in some out of state tournament
>That Friday she dropped her kids off at his parents house, then met me at a hotel
>Never gave her my name, and she paid for the room
>I left my wallet, phone and everything but $50 for a cab and booze in my car, then took the cab to the hotel to meet her
>Fucked her for a couple hours, and she never asked if I had a condom
>You could tell that she had only been with her husband before, she was a little clumsy, but she sucked me off to get me hard
>I asked her if she'd ever done anal,and she said no but she could try it
>She screamed a little at first, but got the hang of it. I convinced her to clean me off with a BJ
>as I got ready for my third and final orgasm I pulled her head over my dick, and held her nose to my pelvis while I orgasmed
>Made the whole night worth it, her arms doing the elbows bent rubber band dance, her gagging and moaning around my dick, and her throat squeezing the cum out
>Totally awesome
>She coughed and spat into a towel for a couple minutes after that, but never complained
>I think she wanted to be degraded to get back at her husband for leaving for a guy's weekend when she had said no.
>She was a little drunk when she got there, and we shared a bottle of rum
>so when we were done fucking, and we were cuddling so that I could rub that pussy and play with her sweet tits, she passed out in my arm
>She was so out of it that she didn't wake up as I got out of bed. (Damn, no phone so no nude pics, fuck me)
>Since she was out, I took the opportunity to go through her purse
>Bitch was a hair dresser, and had all the cash from that day's work in her wallet
>$312 was a good payment for the service I gave her
>I wonder how she explained her missing wedding rings to her husband when he got home.

She sent me a couple pics before we met up. Pic related, with her daughter.

Met a 45 year old woman, me 21 at the time, by responding to an ad about ANR. We clicked and I basically spent all my free time during Uni at her place. Took about 2 months of daily sessions to get her lactating. We considered it a domme/sub relationship, but we were basically dating as well for the majority of 2 years. She ended up moving to the other end of the country during my 3rd year break, and haven't heard from her since.

She text me this one from the hotel

U stole her stuff? Scum

>greentext
>writes the whole thing

smells like newfag here

She paid me for stud services, on her facebook 7 months later

Lol no she didn't idiot. I can see both her hands

>lying this hard on Sup Forums

Come on lil newfag, you can do better.

>She text me this one from the hotel

How exactly did she take the picture? Was there an obscenely high dresser right beside the bed that she could rest the phone on? Get your fake story and pictures out of here faggot. Also, the filenames are garbage, as they wouldn't have transferred over when you saved it to your phone, ignoring the fact that she is sending you named pictures.

never said I was the first one there that night. Her friend was there when I got there to make sure she was safe. She left after I got there. I couldn't convince her to stay for the fun.

Who took the picture,though?

Fake and fucking gay

U got her pregnant????? Top kek

ended up fucking her friend eventually. Got one pic that time, but it wasn't technically a "craigslist" hookup

I had a few experiences with both genders. I got several guys to blow me over multiple occasions. Went to a gloryhole a couple times, no idea what gender was on the other side. And bought panties from several different girls. One invited me to her house to pick them up. She told me I was cute, and said if I wanted to pay for anything else, we could work some things out. Long story short, I ended up hanging out with her off and on for months, paying for some good head and young pussy. She introduced me to her hooker friend and I paid the both of them for a mff two or three times. Good times.

Same thing happened

I too got a pic of her that time, as did these fine people. Any other lies you want to try working into this shit story?

Only guys I've ever been with ha e been from CL.

The fuck man move to Japan or something

yup, that's her. Been posting her for 4 years

You're a liar and a virgin.

Never get anything. Only send dick pics though never face

I don't trust craigslist for sex. The ads themselves are all the validation i need to know that these people are desperate. Like really desperate.

Seriously there is a guy in my area who wants people to shit down his throat. No fucking joke. People are fucking weird.

This is just some plain copypasta.

Who was phone?

Anyone have experiences with bud deals on CL???

I've catfished and blackmailed a couple guys off of CL in the past.

>Post a w4m
>pretend to be a 20something year old college girl looking for a sugar daddy
>weed through the ton of replies, only respond to the married ones looking for a young thing to cheat on their wife with
>flirt, send pics from online, do whatever I need to to make this guy think I'm legit
>tell him how hot i think it is to fuck a guy in his house while his wife is out
>eventually get the address of those stupid enough to believe everything so far
>scope out the place, confirm he is who is says he is, and that his wife lives there with him
>Tell him the truth, and ending his marriage is as simple as printing the emails and going to his house.
>See how much they are willing to pay to keep me quiet

>be me, 20 something years old
>horny & bored
>curious 'bout getting rimmed
>felt it briefly once a long time ago by ex
>wanted the real deal, so...
>met a guy off CL
>he came over
>I'm nervous as fuck
>he takes care of everything
>I get on the couch, on my knees, facing the back rest, ass out
>he pulls down my pijama bottoms and goes to town
>eats my ass forever
>wet, warm and deep
>amazing (eyes rolled to the back of my head)
>then, I turned around
>he blows me
>back to eating ass
>back to sucking
>back to eating ass
>get the idea, over and over...
>I cum down his throat
> not the deepest, but he tried
>he leaves right away
>this happened 9 more times
>I never reciprocated
>all about me every time

Last time we met, I fucked my fleshlight while he ate my ass.
Heaven is real.

>Finding a decent w4m is impossible, so I started to scope out mw4m as a bull.
>Good looking and big dick so it's pretty easy pickings.
>The best posts are those willing to let you fuck their gf while they wait.
pic related

Savage

THIS HAS TO BE BULLSHIT! NO WAY THIS HAPPENED!

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

i had a bad one
> bought an air conditioner one summer for $250
> used it for about 4 months
> then in the fall brought it inside in pristine condition. the window it was mounted in was covered by a roof from a porch.
> even rainwater didn't even touch it literally
> moved in the spring to an apartment with central air
> first time ever posting on craigslist
> list it for $120
> 1/2 for a near perfect window AC
> even has a fucking remote that is in perfect condition
> dude texts right away he wants it.
> it's june starting to get hot
> he comes over to see ac
> he wants
> i say ok the listed price was $120
> i was willing to go to $100 thinking even that was too much to give away
> fucko stares right in my face and says i only have $60
> i am pissed
> i just want to get rid of the thing and say fuck it too this bullshit and dealing with people
> give it to him for $60
> never used that shit website again

if you use craigslist and deal like this you're a massive piece of shit

You beta cuck.

what was i supposed to do? i immediately realized that every stupid fuckhead that would come over and waste my time would do the same exact fucking shit, then i would never sell the thing and be stuck with an air conditioner i couldn't use.