/got/ general

Ignore the bastard stannisautist thread.

previous:

Azor Jon

All hail His Grace, Azor Jon of Houses Stark and Targaryen, the Prince who was Promised, the Son of Ice and Fire, the First of His Name, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm.

Oh, boy. ANOTHER Game of Shit thread. Why, it looks like this is number 21 I'll have hidden!

Feel free to leave anytime.

I wish when Jon and Ramsay were doing that retarded thing with the arrows and the shield in ep 9 that Sansa had come up and just violently hacked the distracted Ramsay to death with a sword. I mean, if youre going to do the whole feminist rape revenge fantasy thing, at least make it have some emotional impact rather than fucking tropey "turn and smirk while they get their ironic comeuppance" bullshit

Your show is shit. Kill yourselves.

>he only comes on Sup Forums to talk about things that are good

>fa/tv/irgins ensuring another offseason ban

End of the season means autism overdrive.

This thread is legitimate.

this

What's the Mac n' Cheetos of GoT?

I agree

mutton

Are we in here now?

Dany. Both are fatty and appeal only to uneducated children.

DA KING IN DA NORF

As the OP I just want to welcome you all. Please don't let the War make you move camp. My thread is a comfortable thread.

DA KING IN DA NORF

And who

Are you?

So, Battle of The Bastard was pretty fucking cool and this season has been HUGELY rated.

I speculate that we'll be seeing more inexplicable bullshit like Arya vs Waif for years to come because of this.

10+ seasons

What is your fucking problem?

Should I make a new thread with proper backlink that's not from an hour ago and that has a /got/ related pic?

Pls post comparison of edmure/Jaime confrontation in the book vs tv show

Yes please

The stannis thread was a bastard thread

>So, Battle of The Bastard was pretty fucking cool
It was fucking awful, satan.

I'm not the one spamming in the previous thread. I only posted it once in the Rickon thread.

And confuse things further?
>an hour ago
The thread was made 20 mins ago.

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

Literally any meal described in the books.

>THIS THREAD SAYS IT'S THE REAL THREAD
>THE OTHER THREAD SAYS IT'S THE REAL THREAD
BUT WHICH ONE IS REAL?