Good evening, Anonymous! How's your week so far?

Good evening, Anonymous! How's your week so far?

>Come in for advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation.
>GETS (dubs, trips, etc.) can request a tarot reading from me.
>Ask for a general reading, or suggest a topic, or ask a question for the cards! The more information I have about what you want to know, the more informative your reading might be.
>Leave a name (nickname, real name, or made up name) for a fortune cookie, courtesy of the junior shrine maidens if they're available. You can receive fortune cookies even if you don't GET!
>GETs can be donated to others, but you have to be specific about who gets it.
>I ask that you don't donate readings to people who weren't seeking them, or to people whose questions are better suited for mundane advice.

>Patience and love! It takes a while to write up readings, and if I have a lot of requests you may be waiting a bit. Hang out with us while you wait!
>If it seems like I missed you, feel free to remind me.
>Leave internet drama at the gate, please!

bump

Hm have you started changing shrine hours?

I achieved a major goal and I'm very introspective, thinking of the past and how to approach my future.

What took so long?

Hello all~

Hey Hikari. There were alice threads!

Shiiiit. I'll bite. I'll like a fortune. You do this regularly dude?

Helloooo~
She was waiting on a certain other thread. Don't want to steal anyone's thunder, do we?

Great tbh

I like to have tea with Alice before I open the shrine!

Ohayousoro!

who is she

Three nights a week!

owo

God damn, I'm technically out of school from tonight on, now.. I wait I guess.
Which goal? Also, doesn't the past always seems soo much simplier whenever we look back?
Hi Kotori.
Three times a week!
Bunny, hello there.

And of course, hello anons, how are you doing tonight?

Pretty shitty week so far honestly... Been sick the past two days and spent almost the entire time in bed. Have to go back to work tomorrow though since i feel bad about missing it...

Oh, silly me. Also hi there.

Definitely not. Clearly I am out of the loop.

What kind of tea?

Yeah like an hour and a half late

Why is Flan so cute, OP?

Neppu! I'm not doing too well tonight, how about you?

-Sigma

She's best Touhou.

gimme a name and i'll give ya a fortune, if you want a tarot reading you're gonna need to get dubs

Greetings, Shrine Maiden.
I am Akemi Homura.

Another Homura?

rolling with bananas

WORST GIRL

or i can give you these dubs here

>Akemi Homura has extremely good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Blue", "28".
well congrats you have good luck

Be nice if Alice didn't steal Reimu's thunder.

It was aged Earl Grey tonight.

How nice of you, but if you're not in danger of losing your job or anything you might as well rest up while you can. It won't do to overdo it just to be nice!

I feel you. Sometimes once we've accomplished something, that's when we feel the most aimless. It'll pass though!

I mean Alice was around longer. Though it'd be nice if she wasn't taking Reimu's timeslot.

Well...

I literally just received some shitty news

One of my relatives died earlier today

One of my cousins

The cause was fentanyl (Or whatever it's called)

Died from just one pill

-Sweet Roll

I am not a Magical Girl any longer.

So far it seems that way
Maybe I should go for my driving test
And come out

Ohayou You.
Hi Hikari!
Sigma, my beloved user, what is it? Why are you feeling down tonite?
Hello there~

BEST GIRL

For the mostpart I'm fine now, got my rest, but any more than this and I'll just feel guilty about missing work... And I want to avoid making myself feel any worse than I already do.

Ohayousoro!

Nepnep hi!

We need to discuss movie ideas sometime because I haven't the slightest clue.
How have you been doing?

Hello girl who did nothing wrong.

-pokes-

Is it okay of I donate?

You are
already mine.

Are you a Magical Girl?

How's it going?

How're things?

Worried about work and lonely, but that's not any different from usual. On the bright side, the week is almost over.

-Sigma

Dating a tranny, didn't know she was a tranny before she told me, wanna gtfo but real women I've been with have either been crazy, in it for financial reasons or landwhales. what do.

Hello there! You can call me Reimu.

Shush. It's my choice when I open my own doors!

She didn't used to. Used to be at 8.

Wow, something on that first sentence didn't come through. That just makes me sound like an idiot.

I was hired at a major software company in the Bay Area.

Absolutely true, but I'd like to avoid making the same mistakes I made so far.

What?

keep going unless you want kids

Hi J.

I approve of this.

We do. Do you have a watchlist?

I was a Magical Girl, spreading hope all around me. But how can I, if I don't have hope for myself?

Or perhaps I am a Magical Girl not yet born.

It is good to meet you.

Rolling

So I bet the other fag got banned for avatarfagging?

Oh wow, I'm sorry to hear that...

Ahh, I see. Well, best of luck with your work day! I hope it goes smoothly!

Pff... psh.. ppffsh... YES!

Uhh... get out, for her sake. You kinda sound toxic.

A Suzuha is fine too.

fuck, just give it to giorno giovanna

Whoever identifies with him will get what they want, me included.

Thank you. I'm sure it won't go too poorly. Just have to keep my mind on the positives.

Ban the fucking waifu threads too than

Good taste user

Will I ever not be poor?

What brings you by tonight?

>*laughs*
That's a good one, Anonymous!

Leave her, she deserves somebody way better than you.

Back at you. She's my all-time favorite S;G character.

>Giorno Giovanna has normal luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Social", "22".
boring normal luck, least it isnt bad

Magical Girls have gotten old anyway.

Kurisu is best girl though.

Kinda alright, a bit stressed from having to pretend all the morning, now I can forget about studying from now on. You?
We are halfway through already, and for the lonely part, well, here you have anyone you could want to talk to.
Sup?
Congrats then!
*Cough Cough!* Nep *Cough*
If you save enough cash I guess. (?)

Curiosity. Loneliness. Despair.

Eh?
Cute.
Indeed, she does. Leave her.

She's pretty interesting, she could have her whole spinoff

>The Moon
>Ten of Pentacles (Reversed)
>The Devil

Nope. You're stuck in poverty with me forever! Better learn to appreciate the little things!

HAH.
You've got a point.
Alright, night all, have fun with that you jojo fans.

If she got banned then you would see it on the ban list

Simply report every post an avatarfag makes with their avatar. Simple. Enough reports gets attention.
Also remember to Sage.

Yeah. I'm glad to talk to people in here because I'm too shy to talk to basically anyone else. My best friend has been pretty distant lately too so I haven't really spoken with anyone since last time I was in one of these threads, which was Friday last week I think...

Still sick, I think I'm getting better though.

Doesn't she have her own manga?

Is the vaping industry a good way to make money? Even if it's just before 2018?

I asked you if you wanted to play 100% OJ with Seija, Kotori and me but you never replied, i thought it would've been a good way to cheer you up but you ignored me, is there something wrong?

Actually Reimu was around since 2006 as the first Alice. Alice2 came around in 09. Check your facts before you assume BS.

I disagree, but she has her moments. When she talked about relativity while being kissed hit all the sweet spots for me in terms of dialogue. Being romantic and scientific at the same time is simply incredible.

Better get that cough checked out.

Have you read her route in the VN?

Not all bans show up on banlist

My nickname is Fortune Telling Wizard of Sup Forums's Sup Forums Been Doing This For 3 Months-desu"

GET

You wanna throw hands, babe?

Well, I guess that's not so uncommon... I hope it my shrine cheers you up a bit, though!

I wouldn't know... it seems pretty popular with those stores all over the place, but what's happening in 2018?

>Fortune Telling Wizard of Sup Forums's Sup Forums Been Doing This For 3 Months-desu" has extremely bad luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Power", "22".
what a shame

I know this ain't the place, but where did aniki chat with alice go?

Sorry bout this in advance, OP.

Hang around here more often.

Wrong! Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong. The first Alice wasn't Reimu, Reimu imitated the first Alice for a while in 2011 which led people to believe that she was.

She's just great. One of my favourite anime characters. Suzuha is a close second though.

Well, there was nothing I could have done about it, and it cannot be changed, she is dead but will live on in memory. I should not dwell on it

My aunt, her mother, is really crushed about it, she was her eldest daughter.

-Sweet Roll

They're dull mostly when I'm stuck without internet but I get a bit of reprieve each day at least.
Otherwise things have been great, how about you?

Hmm...not quite. I was hoping you could toss a few ideas by me.I'll look at recent stuff and see if there's anything interesting I missed.

Figuring out shows to watch...looking at new PC parts. What about you?

That's not even a man irl.

FDA regulations, basically

>aniki
kek

GIVE ME THE ABILITY TO DEFEAT HE-MAN AND TAKE OVER CASTLE GREY SKULL

... I never got that message... I'm sorry. I don't know why ._. But regardless no, nothing is wrong, dear. I promise. I thank you for thinking of me.
If you want to know that, you should probably send an email to Alice.

It's still around.

You're stuck without internet? Things have been fine for me, though I've been sick. Had an old friend visit earlier, which was nice.

Jack confirmed everything with me and even posted screen caps. Reimu is the first Alice of Sup Forums.

Eheheh... that's a bit of a misunderstanding, too... I've only been here since late 2008.

...I aint even mad, I got that wrong, I admit.

...didn't save the email...

Well i don't own the game and the terrented one that i downloaded didn't work so sadly no

I don't know about the manga, i will google if there is one

[email protected]

I believe said most warm things helped. If it's the right person that is.
Yeah, I noticed your abscence, anyway, if I can advice a bit, you should learn to be content on your own, you shouldn't let your mood be dictated by the amount of social interaction you've had.
Hikari Claus, I wamt a shit ton of money, so I can be filthy rich and miserable at the same time.
Google aneki chat, I guess.
Just hanging here and talking to a few discord contacts. Chilling.

Aster~ Hey!

Partially, the house I'm watching dogs at isn't hooked up to the internet. So I'm at my aunt's for a few hours each day.

Sounds chill. I might have some coffee I suppose, woke up kinda late today.

You got it right, that's what makes it funny.