ITT: albums nu-males will never understand

ITT: albums nu-males will never understand

Vektor - Terminal Redux
Deafheaven - Sunbather
Liturgy - Aesthetica

Why are metal fans so consistently embarrassing?

>muh post verbal brilliance of young thugger and future

Nu male spotted

As much as I love Metal there is nothing "deep" to understand. Those are basically angry, edgy albums, though Morbid Tales is slightly more nuanced. So, try harder, like Monotheist.

>basically angry, edgy albums
Precisely why nu-males will never get them.

Damn, you really got me.

So strong and elegant. So much of this world has fallen to le cuckage, I'm happy the ubermenschs have found refuge in discussion threads on a music forum.

Übermenschen*, idiot.

i don't know, why are post-punk and shoegaze fans so cringeworthy?

You're wrong. Nu-Males have this false impression of rebellion against the social order that they've inherited from their metal teenage years, but they don't look for meaning, they just look for something to be mad and/or pedantic about.

You seem very secure about your self worth. Whenever I see black people and the Jews messing up society I listen to my black metal and everything is okay.

Is this next level projection? Had never been exposed to such degree

No, I'm being serious, whenever I see Tyrone being some dumbass idiot I pop on my headphones and listen to some serious hard shit. It means I'm stronger than him ,':^)

is that really Celtic Frost's best album?

Please, get help, I can tell you're hurting.

This
Any Springsteen album, really.

Oh, yes sir. I just need someone strong and intelligent like you to guide me. Look back on your decisions in life and tell me how exactly you became such a hero to the human race. I'll follow it, sir. To the last word.

?

springsteen is a nu-male faggot masquerading as being on the side of "the working man" though

How are shoegaze fans cringy?
All they do is jack off to loveless and post charts about their genre.

springsteen is left as fuck

kill yourself

Fuck no, Monotheist is. Close second though

>implying that nu-males understand music.