When people in your country say 'white', what do they mean?

When people in your country say 'white', what do they mean?
I asked some friends here and they all excluded italians, spaniards, all types of slavs and the french from white people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2R9Qiej-Tqo
youtube.com/watch?v=ACf5ZYxPqes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Same in Finland. There's no difference between a South European and an Arab.

>being wh*te

Sup Forums made me realise that white people do not exist.

this

It's pretty obvious to tell who's white and who isn't. You can't easily tell by their facial structure/features and skin color. Also European doesn't equal white
White Europeans
>all of Eastern Europe
>Most of France
>Wales
>Ireland
>Scotland
>Britain
>Germany
>Austria
>Luxembourg
>Belgium
>Denmark
>Netherlands
>Iceland
>Sweden
>Norway
>Slovenia
>Serbia
>Croatia

Non whites
>Italy
>Spain
>Portugal
>Greece
>Macedonia
>Romania
>Albania
>Bosnia
>Moldova
>Finland

>>Serbia
>>all of Eastern Europe
wtf america

bosnia isn't white but somehow croatia and serbia are?

>some friends
>lying on an anonymous board

you don't have any friends? :^(

white is an american term that means "not black"

stop mixing ethnicities with "whiteness"

lrn2/int/ where language and religion determine your skin colour

a better question is, what kind of an insecure autist would discuss whiteness with his fiends even if he has some???

indeed, most of them describe white as a social construct instead of as an ethnicity or race

I could care less whether or not Southern Europeans are considered white or not. I think we can all agree that Southern Europe is an absolute shithole. They were once the pillar of western civilization and now they're just a bunch of lazy olive niggers. I still don't know why their countries are such utter garbage. They have nothing to fall back on but, "muh heritage", "muh culture", and "muh ancient history".

In spanish blanco =europeo

We don't meme about skin tone, eye color or haplomemes. It's just a geographical term linked to christianism desu. This is why we don't consider turks to be blancos (thus europeans) while we are basically the same. People should realize that spaniards aren't white in the english (an in other germanic languages) sense of the term.

We can pass for central europeans or from the deepest and darkest desert so we never developed the white supremacist theories and all that germanic bullshit. Pic related showing how different we can look.

Soooo, you're mixed

Yes, with berbers, they brought blue eyes and blonde hair. Canary Island indigenous (berbers) were described by early spanish conquistadors as very fair people.

No, Sup Forums gets butthurt when you say race is socially constructed, and then says that religion and language determine your skin color

Actually the country of your residence determines your skin color. If you live in a white country you feel white. And you are what you feel you are.

>and the french from white people
Say Somalia

>Non whites
>Italy
>Spain
>Portugal
>Greece
>Macedonia
>Romania
>Albania
>Bosnia
>Moldova
>Finland

Dumb redneck detected!

no one of those countries are white

well i wish this were true and we were actually considered not-white like spanish and italian, because white people are discriminated in the media
white people are fucking persecuted

but no it doesn't work, you can be a southern french wog you will still be persecuted by the entire world like "you fucking white male" regardless, so no i'd say i am white

>whites
anyone with pale skin who isn't obviously arab

>non-whites
the rest

White is just a another word for slave.Those who are not on this list are free.

i get mad when they put subhumans ethnic groups like slavs or irish before us or italians/greeks

we literally shaped the world!!!

For myself i am cutting away this label from my identity so people can't use it to control me.

If when you think of white you think of Germanic tribes then yes only Germanic tribes are "white" how is this a discussion?
If you're speaking of the various Aryan tribes then those Aryan tribes are white.
White is redundant when you're speaking of just Germanic's.

You know that sweden has mongol dna too right?

White is someone of indo-european heritage, if a south european has it he is white.

>And you are what you feel you are.
very progressive words, so if I feel a chicken that means I'm a chicken, right?

From an Iberian perspective we see ourselves as white and the other Aryan tribes in the north and such as also white but not part of our iberian tribes.

It's funny because some parts os spain are as white as it gets because they almost didn't mix with even other european tribes. For example the basques

Look at the Spain, Portugal, Italy, and Greece national teams, they all look like Arabs. Modern day Southern Europeans are just a mixture of Turks, Jews, Berbers, Arabs, and gypsies. None of them are actually white

Spain was never white

>"... the swarthy faces of the Silures, the curly quality, in general, of their hair, and the position of Spain opposite their shores, attest to the passage of Iberians in old days and the occupation by them of these districts; ..." (Tacitus Annales Xi.ii, translated by M. Hutton)

>"The Silures have swarthy features and are usually born with curly black hair, but the inhabitants of Caledonia have reddish hair and large loose-jointed bodies. They are like the Gauls or the Spaniards."

You're a retarded shitskin.

typical shitskin.

>when people in your country say white what do they mean
Usually cuck

There was definitely blood traded between Southern Europeans, North Africans, and middle easterners though

Italy was never white, we are iberians

Recently the definition of white as germanic people is becoming more and more popular here. It'ss probably the most popular already, I don't know about people outside my state.

>Serbia
>White
i spit at your inferior race

Look at rugby teams. In Portugal national team you find blacks, halfa blacks, 1/4 blacks, gipsies, half brazilians, brazilians... this is not a good away of seeing the portuguese population. Look at our coaches, they don't look white? Go to algarve, the southern region in Portugal and see the natives if they don't look white too you. It's pointless to have a conversation who doesn't know much about genetics, phenotypes or doesn't even know the real population.

No there wasn't.

If this it so nobody is white because all of them have R1b admixture.

>There was definitely blood traded between Southern Europeans, North Africans, and middle easterners though

Cashate voludo!

typical human taco in denial

post your face morroccan piece of shit.

Be Careful 1/256 cherokee and 1/64 black

Ironic since Northern Europe is extremely rich while Southern Europe is a poor shithole with terrible infrastructure and everyone(including the government) is in huge debt

I am defending Spain dumb ass.

north "europe" can blow up anyday and nobody would care. South Europe made the world.

Btw you're welcome for the discovering of the Americas

We aren't white

Ah yes, the founders of western civilisation and the discoverers of the new world aren't white

So what? We're talking about now not shit that happened hundreds and thousands years ago. Yes, Southern Europe was the pillar of western civilization and now look at it, it's a shithole. Western and Northern Europe are thriving while Southern Europe is Africa tier. At least Eastern Europe had to deal with communism, what's your excuse. Italy has nothing to fall back on but "muh history", "muh culture", and "muh heritage". Pretty pathetic really, none of that shit matters anymore

why would we want to be associated with cumskins?

listen, sorry if I triggered your scandi muh heritage inner self, I will pay more attention next time I post on an anonymous board.

Just Europeans, although when talking about "Australian" people here mean those of Anglo and/or Celtic decent

>Southern Europeans were "white"

You can't dispute anything I said. The infrastructure, GDP, and living standards in Southern Europe are garbage right now. You barely have any developed regions.

>flag
comedy gold

I know you're some twink trying to bait me because you secretely love the BIC and you're an italoboo slut who wants my D. But I've had enogh

youtube.com/watch?v=2R9Qiej-Tqo

I'm white?

Eastern europe is not white and it's a shithole sorry.

>The infrastructure
>As of June 2013, the Spanish AVE system is the longest HSR network in Europe with 3,100 km (1,900 mi) and the second in the world, after China's.

nigga, you are small time

>GDP

memes, we have a massive informal sector

>living standards

yeah, and we have the longer life expectancy in the EU

do you have any foreign family?

>be Southern European
>be poor as shit
But hey, WE WUZ ROMANZ N SHIIIEEETTT, amirite

>ese suelo
cuántos años tiene tu casa?

youtube.com/watch?v=ACf5ZYxPqes
together we will make Spain the world power once again.

love me for what I am, bae

feet pls

Neither is Portugal and it's a shithole also, you two have that common

post the homicide rate, my nigga, even your whitest state can't beat southern europe

>yeah, and we have the longer life expectancy in the EU

no you don't

>SCANDKEKS BTFO

No. My mother's side is from Cordoba since 1700 atleast and my father's side is from a little town in Jaen who has some iberian ruins.
Creo que el piso es del 70. Le preguntare al casero.
:^)

eurostat says otherwise, 83.3 for spain

Of course you have to change subject, of course we have higher homicide rate. America is not culturally and racially homogenous and has a much bigger population you fucking idiot. Southern Europe is Africa tier compared to western and Northern Europe, what's your excuse. Despite that homicide rate we are still an economic and military superpower

pisa
Math, Science, Reading
Sweden 478, 485, 483

*the
*and

pls be my bf

>bigger population

top kek, so that's why small central american countries have a lower homicide rate as well, you are a nigger and your mother a whore that fucked the most retarded nigger ever to be able poop such a massive fatbrained nigger

keeeeeeeeeeeeek

I see no Italian or spaniard wants to reply to my post. Why can't you admit that your countries are shit, what's your excuse. Surely the creators of western civilization can manage better than this

I mean, we're not even talking a year here but alirght. You have me beaten.

>we're talking about life expectancy

?

It's white and it's not a shithole. But I have visited eastern european countries and know something about the latest dna tests made to the portuguese population. But you... I think you don't know either

Well memed

Sissy or girl?

I mean why the hell do white europeans hate us? We gave them civilization, architecture, knowledge. We elevated them from their animal like life.
And now that it's an unfortunate time for us, for time is the destroyer of all things, they despise us and spit on us? feels bad

>Portugal
>first world
Pick one nigger

>NEETs on Sup Forums doing a shitty attempt at feeling superior is the normal way of thinking

Italy has the best girls and food. I even lived in Torino for 2 years.

No idea and I always found it weird, they hate us while importing millions of muslims. I mean look at the poles, as soon as they joined the EU they moved en masse to western Europe while we barely did that, not even our fucking gypsies.

How do you deal with the summers in Cordoba? Isn't it the hottest city in Spain? How many years did it take for you to grow that hair?