This is inflamed cause I was trying to pop it

This is inflamed cause I was trying to pop it.
This bump appeared on my shaft yesterday
I haven't had unprotected sex for a long time
What is this?

It's a pimple dumbfuck

Swear to Sup Forumsro I have the exact same thing on my dick, I did some research and it's likely to just be a pimple. Just don't try to squeeze it or rub it and it should go away

i was literally about to say that

take a shower op

regular pimple.

Its a pimple you dumb sack of shit! please don't have kids

Herps

i have a girl coming over tommorow WTF do i DO????
SHE WANTS TO FUCK!!??!?!??!?

superaids

RIP OP

Dunno what to tell you OP, but I will say this.

>Women don't like herpes.

Godspeed.

aids

soooo... if she sucks my dick... shes gonna feel this bump

Tell her you're into girls who wear blindfolds

Just use your backup dick

Tea tree oil, shrink that shit overnight. It's more than likely an ingrown hair so don't be surprised when it comes back. If it creates a whitehead try to get the hair out with the puss.
T. Hairy user

this

i agree

I got the same shit in like the past 2 days in the same place what the fuck

ingrown hair

Thx frnd what do

stop jacking off with your own spit

then not cleaning after

fucking shit skins

I had one get infected, it took eight months to cure. Still have a little mark but well on it's way to normal. I had to scrub the rotting hole out with a toothbrush and use CBD oil and honey in it, a few times. Nothing else worked.. Just had to stop squeezing it conpulsively whenever I jerked off and keep it clean otherwise. STOP FUCKING WITH IT AND KEEP IT CLEAN. YER' FUCKED FOR THE PUSSY.

Stab it with a screwdriver until it bleeds

Its just an ingrown hair. Take a hot salt bath every day and scrub it sometimes with benzoil peroxide wash.

Don't try to force it out. Only squeeze it when it is ready

Only because dubs

If you had a bigger dick you wouldn't get those

Same shit happened to me, had to keep my pecker wrapped in Gaul for a few days because it kept draining.. Keep your hands and your dick clean.

obvious this guy doesn't get laid...

Same shit happened to me, had to keep my pecker wrapped in gauze for a few days because it kept draining.. Keep your hands and your dick clean.

gauze

You fucked up.

Yea man, that as well.

how can you tell

I had a very similar thing on my dangus. Doctor said HPV. Not a big deal for guys. Most girls are vaccines against it aswell.
Makes sense because it can take years to surface after you contracted it.

just dont fuck any antivaxers

It's a simple you dumb fuck!

well... he just popped a pimple on his dick, certainly prolonging the healing. He must not feel like using his Jimmy anytime soon

DAMN SIMPLE!

Never had a pimple before idk the etiquette

I had one pop in girls mouth, she started pucking, and I just laughed, i don't know why it was so funny.

Hard to pop razor pop it. mine was huge it left what u have behind still gotta pop that. Just ingrown hairs