user,
are the BENEFITS of RAPE to a WOMAN ?

>free, efficient dicking
>no awkward conversations
>no commitments
>something to bitch to her friends about to feel special and get attention
>if lucky, free baby

are the benefits of rape to a woman?

Let's sit and think about that...at least until it makes sense. This might take a long time.

Source of GIF?

What's up with that dudes balls

why are you looking at his balls, homo?

There have been 125,000 generations since
the emergence of the first Homo species, and 7,500 generations of humans since the emergence of Homo sapiens(200,000 year ago +-). It's safe to say all those generations didn't come from consensual participants. Without rape a large number of us wouldn't be here today. The benefits of rape to a women is the benefit of keeping the species going and spreading the genes of those who couldn't find a mate normally.

>something to bitch to her friends about to feel special and get attention

You couldn't be more right. She finally has a real story instead of the ones she made up to maintain that flow of pity attention. I had enough of that bullshit girls love getting.

there's always prison. you'll get laid plenty in your jail cell. It will give you the opportunity to experience rape from the other side, you know.

it always amuses me that feminists and anti-rape types always approve of rape when it's extrajudicial punishment in prison, especially since they're always anti "marital rape."

hypocrites.

The benefits are when she rams her thumbs into your eye sockets when you are distracted during climax.

Put me in the screen cap.

The 4th one is true, jokes aside.

Women orgasm during rape, usually the best or for the first time. Most women's top sexual fantasy is to be raped. Research it OP. Women DO like to be raped. They just don't want to seem like whores so they don't admit it.

Because they look strange

Not approving, just pointing out the obvious. If you rape someone you obviously lack any empathy, in the american prison system if you're in as a rapist you're probably going to get dicked by Tyrone on the reg, if you'r bi or gay not such a big deal, but if not its an empathy building situation.

she can probably claim some sort of ptsd and get a decent script for benzos, which she can get high on the cheap for years with/ sell for extra cash

I think OP was referring to the woman. Anyway, usually rapists rape because they're the ugliest guys of the lot. Any rape they receive is just to reassert power from another man.

Seems like a guy should be okay or learn to like taking a dick up the ass if he's going to turn into a life of crime and rape. You know, preconditioning, and it might be good to whore yourself out to beefy nigger who will protect his bitches. Maybe turn it into a tool of manipulation and become a bitch to make the prisoner's your bitch, figuratively speaking.

I think I have an idea for HBO. Game of cells.

no

checked

Stockholm syndrome...of you do it "right "

Whats with all the edgy faggots, isnt it past your bed time? Its a school night

Anthropological facts are edgy? Go back to tumblr your sjw omega cuck.

anthropological facts are that you wouldn't have survived to propagate your genes either, since katanas hadn't been invented and you wouldn't have been able to defend yourself against the early human Chads. Face it. there is no time in mankind's existence that you would have been evolutionarily successful. You're left with anime and sad masturbatory rape fantasies.

what?

Pretty sure it would be quite easy. All it takes now is a few of my xanax, I can hardly imagine how easy it use for our ancestors.