Good ass underated series thread. Mines white collar fucking amazing series

Good ass underated series thread. Mines white collar fucking amazing series

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_sM9rp30N7Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

anybody else watch The Get Down?

Whats it about?

It was alright. Gus's daughter is fine as fuck and Jaden Smith surprisingly didn't make me throw my laptop out the window

Kek

i know the black guy with the fro and geek glasses from the scene in the backyard with the fire going, and lee pace's character breaks the news to their friends that they're leaving town...beginning of season two first ep i think...pretty fucking surreal seeing people you know on tv/in movies (he's also in dumb and dumberer about an hour and one minute in, green shirt and a fro, blurry and dead center in the background)

magic city

I didn't ask for this information.

well you got it bitchtits

and yw for magic city as nobody else gives a shit about your dying thread, some thanks i get for bumping it, keeping it alive, and even contributing gainfully with a real suggestion...ungrateful

This show was a pleasant surprise. Wasn't expecting much when I started and it was pretty dope.

Not OP nor did I post magic city.

yeah no shit

Vampire Diaries.

Bump

Shameless US

This.
Rectify is pretty underrated.

Shameless US was fucking bollocks.
I managed half of season 1.
Stop taking amazing UK shows and making them fucking shit... like The fucking Intbetweeners... UK version is hilarious, US version makes me want to cut myself.

Go watch some more inbetweeners. Then make a thread on Sup Forums so we can laugh at you while you cut yourself.

I tried to watch shameless uk, couldnt make it past episode 2

I don't even remember Shameless season 1 but the more recent seasons have been great

The Lost Room
Spaced

Pic related.
Has everything you need - indian tribal criminality, white supremacy, tits, a genderfluid hacker, dutch mafia, explicit violence, traumatized main characters and an albino.

Lmaoo

100% this. Banshee is one of my favorite shows. Its gory as fuck too. Probably the most underrated show I've ever seen

Literally every season

>theif doesn't wanna do this anymore
>thief finds potential way out, keeps it a secret
>everyone finds out
>there's a bad guy with some art
>thief makes everyone believe he's turned bad again
>FBI agent is like wtf
>thief was playing them and is still good guy
>phew.ini
>thief keeps something semi useful from the situation

youtube.com/watch?v=_sM9rp30N7Q

Still good af

cody?

one of the best shows Netflix ever did.

obvi

Itt: shit taste.

Kill yourselves so that culture can develop. Bye now.

Good show!

This.

Luther - if you don't mind britbong accent