Apparently we have 1000 years left according to this faggot

Apparently we have 1000 years left according to this faggot.

sciencealert.com/humanity-only-has-around-1-000-years-left-on-earth-stephen-hawking-predicts

says the fucking mutant android that rationally should have died like 50 years ago

test

you mean when he wasn't in a wheelchair and was walking around university campus?

if that guy knows one thing, it is how to stay alive.

>thank you doctor Hawking
>inb4 whiteknight

wut

Why the fuck should i care

this is the cancer killing the species

Thank Science the earth will finally be freed of humanity.

nobody gives a fuck, you'll be dead anyway.

> projecting this hard
I'm a fucked up pile of shit that's all rotten inside, so the world must be one as well

lukewarm bait but them dubs are kinda hot.

All that we perceive, and all judgement we declare is only a sometimes more and sometimes less informed projection of how we perceive the world from inside ourselves.
I wouldn't trust this malformed cunt to make my list of groceries.

i don't want to seem pessimistic,but I don't think I'll live for a thousand years so i couldn't give less of a fuck what happens to the world after I'm dead.

so you're saying that deep down you feel you are an untrustworthy deformed half-man?

Hopefully we'll blow ourselves up long before that.

No, I'm saying the reason I think this of him is a result of a series of elements concerning myself, not only him. I wrote
>projection of how we perceive the world from inside ourselves
not
of how we perceive ourselves

>all judgement we declare

> of how we perceive the world from inside ourselves

it still stands

you are percieving a positive message as the fruit of inner turmoil.

it does not stand.

1000 years? That's pretty fucking generous

Trump is just a blip on the screen of the real problems......like the crops failing when the dam is about to burst

Doesn't answer the question: why should we care if humanity goes extinct?

wow...he looks good actually given his circumstances

Agreed. Shit will hit the fan long before that.

Found the fapper

We actually have much less. The 1000 year mark is when humanity reaches 0%. A simple example; within the United stated is the power grid failed indefinitely within 1 month 3 out of ten humans would remain. The 1000 year estimate involves survival, DUMB's etc. Not to be a dick but I give us 300.

Oh come now, you can't honestly tell me you think humanity will last the next 100 years, let alone the next 1000?

Where did you get your power grid fact, buddy.

You're right on that one. But you can't honestly say either