Begging thread, can any richfags please help a poorfag out

begging thread, can any richfags please help a poorfag out

I need money for rent and car payments for the next month, just in case my new job offers fall through and I have to sign up for unemployment

In exchange for money, I have a few pictures and videos of my ex, pic related

It's all pretty good, but it leads up to a 3 minute long bj video that I still fap to

thanks

I'm converting the mp4s to webms now

I'm desperate Sup Forumsros

tbh I'm probably not gonna get anything, so I'll post stuff if anyone is interested

I gotchu fam. What's your bank account number, date of birth, and social security number?

aw thanks

9/11/2001
420-69-0911

butt stuff

tbh pretty decent sex

I don't think I can upload the webm

Get rid of the car, only wealthy people can afford to drive you spoiled fucker

Beg on the side of the road for an hour every day. You will get five bucks a day, guaranteed. Infinitely more than you would ever get on Sup Forums. You can get even more if you can swallow your pride. This is what is wrong with modern society, you've been conditioned to become fucking helpless.

There are a thousand different ways to make enough money to get you through your car payments. Of them all, you chose begging. You should probably just kill yourself.

tbh, that's my biggest expense, it blows

Yeah exactly so get rid of it, I'm 32 and never had a car because I knew I'd never be able to afford one

considered killing myself and begging on the side of the road, but most of all, I'm glad you were angry enough to type all of that you stupid fuck

ass

dude I need one to work literally why is society made to fuck poor people over

joke time, I live with this girl's uncle

he's gotten infinitely more chill after we broke up, but I'm 100% sure he tried to molest her when she was a kid

Yeah I could get way better work if I could drive but I have to walk 3 hours everyday to work, we can't have it all, I'm stuck at minimum wage forever most likely because I can't afford to drive

I want to share the videos, but I can't convert them properly because they're all too long

THIS IS SO FUCKED I DID THAT FOR LIKE 2 YEARS

This

Why the fuck does everyone think they deserve the privilege of driving and why does everyone think it's a normal thing for everyone to do when it is expensive as fuck? We aren't all rich

I've done it for almost 10

I was lucky enough to live next to a shopping plaza (a mile away), a school (half a mile obn the way), and another school (about halfway between the first school and the plaza)

did the plaza, two shops on and off, promoted, eventually management

did the first school, after and before care

did the second school, taught chinese school art class

jesus this fucking bullshit is trying to keep me from sharing the videos

just do M68XttiyxHJHq4LXA

Im just trying to share a fucking google folder

just its "googl photos" with a . between o and g and slashes before and after photos

alright if you can figure out the link, there are a few videos on it

thanks guys