You have 10 seconds to justify why you don't wear a Rolex

You have 10 seconds to justify why you don't wear a Rolex

Other urls found in this thread:

jomashop.com/audemars-piguet-watch-26320stoo1220st01.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i'm surrounded by clocks most of the time, don't need to wear some bulky piece of shit on my wrist.

theyre cliche

It went out of style in the early 2000s

I don't enjoy sucking cocks

Broke as shit

I don't want to get mugged

what is an old status symbol?

I'd rather wear a Vacheron Constantin, they're classier and generally not bulky pieces of shit.

Because Patek Phillipe

I started promising the world to a brand new girl I didn't even know yet. Next thing she's wearing my rolex.

Says the status seeking super beta who doesn't know shit about horology besides naming a few luxury watch brands.

Buy a GS then live your life knowing you have a wonderfully engineered timepiece

Uncultured swine

I don't give a shit about watches.

Kek'd, I already have one.

Lasted me five years so far.

Genuinely nice pieces but waay to high of a markup value to justify buying.

I literally destroy everything I touch thats why I only buy sub 400 watches so I don't feel like I'm losing the world if I break them.

Never wear it because people around me don't appreciate it. The occasional fuck boy maybe but that's just because of the stigma. Sad to say but my apple watch gets more people talking on a day to day basis.....

fed is goat

Because I, and everyone I know, have smartphones, all of which are linked to satalite clock, so I always am able to tell the time.

Furthermore, the few watches I have had throughout my life inevitably get wrecked and/or lost as I am apathetic and forgetful.

I don't like having anything on my wrists/hands, never have

Can't afford one
Don't like flashy things, regardless
Not a watch-wearer either, got my first watch a month ago and it was for 30 bucks (Timex Weekender)

Guy who owns a decent watch:
>tells time in 0.5 seconds
>improves his style/outfit
>shows he's a timely, punctual person
>reliable, as he's always prepared

Guy who doesn't have a watch:
>that guy who asks 'what time is it?'
>taking 6+ seconds to pull out phone just to look at time
>doesn't realize time is money
>no style, no class, no game
>smokes weed every day, paid for by his minimum wages since he has no profession

because I have a seiko 5 and expensive watches are for insecure faggos

I wouldn't say no to a simple-face watch with a comfortable, wide leather band, but I can't really find one for a price I want to pay for it.

$12 piece? Basically garbage.

$400 piece? I have a fucking computer in my pocket that costs less than that fuck off.

My job sometimes mandates that I have physical altercations with people. I also like investing monies as opposed to blowing it on status symbols.

Try Skagen, they're usually around $50-$150 depending on your taste, most are simple analog look, are really light & last forever.

I'm poor af

because i wear an omega

Because its just a fucking watch that can tell time like any other watch.

They are illegal in my timeline

>poorfag mentality

I don't need fashion objects to validate myself

Because if I had they much money to spend on a watch I wouldn't buy a fucking Rolex. They're the Beats of watches.

Took too long for this post. I cannot afford to spend 20k on a watch

Because I use my pebble for work almost constantly and I can't set reminders of medication times outings day program days and the like on an analog watch, also they are way overpriced and you're getting hustled

I have a Casio edifice. Does the job, haven't broke it yet, 3 years in

I have one and I never wear it. Time is always off unless you wear it at night and it attracts attention from all the wrong people.

Attention whore

I don't like wearing any kind of watches.

Fellow mental health field fag?

Look into Timex. They have a good reputation, and a couple lines for the 30-100 range, give the Weekender and Waterbury lines a once-over. I like their simplicity. Minimalism doesn't do it for me and anything flashy strikes me as gaudy.

I do wear a rolex

Oh god, you're THAT guy

Because I bought a Tissot.

I don't need a expensive click when i have a huge dick

I prefer Omega

Because i'm not gay and retarded and have no need to wear some "extra accessories" to look "prettier".
I can just check the time on my phone.

I wear Hublot

A question to anyone wearing an expensive watch:

Why?
Why do you buy a big, expensive watch?

Because I prefer best quality. I have apple watch.

What do we do?

Why get a Ferrari when you can just have a '98 Corolla? Because you can.

>I'm poor
>even if I had the money I don't ever watches

I cant wear anything on my wrist...it feels cringy..like cutting the veins and stuff

Why have one Rolex when I can have 5 watches that get more compliments and look better.

Usually drink, usually dance, usually bubble

watches are fucking useless. they're either used for the utility (which has been usurped by phones) and are cheap as fuck

or unreasonably expensive (like 20 grand expensive)

watches are either or. the only middle of the road shit you'll find is fossil.

Rolex isn't a luxury watch. It markets itself to poor people who want to pretend they're rich. Also they're a shit watch. Real rich people buy Patek Phillipe (among others, but PP is a very nice brand).

Cartier and Omega are also shit tier watches. FYI.

Because...

I wear something better

*(That means anything, Rolex is jewish shit...)

i don't care for their style and they are a little overpriced for their quality.

i have a cartier (also overpriced) that i much prefer the looks of, buy my two favorites are my early 80s heuer and my 1965 omega

I don't buy them. I sell them sometimes. People give them as gifts.

Fossil is shit tier too... Fag

I like my Casio g-shock a lot

why always this retarded shit? doesn't your mum give you enough attention?

Because watches are obsolete.

You mean you attempting to argue over the internet, Then yeah, Why this retarded shit indeed, You fucking retard...

Did your "Mum" (British fag bagger) and dad fuck at an old age and give you autism?

All i want to do is tell you i love you

>2016
>wearing a watch
go send a telegram OP.

Took it off to fap. Dont wanna get cum in those expensive gears now

I'm not a massive fagget like you

I like leafy

Add me on sc plz Boomdiers ️️

This looks identical to my $150 silver Invicta watch

/thread

I'm afraid I'll forget to take it off when I'm fisting my asshole.

>You have 10 seconds to justify why you don't wear a Rolex

a) Not a pretentious douchebag
b) Don't want to be a target for muggers
c) My Seiko reads the same time as a Rolex

/ Yes, I could actually afford to buy a $30k watch

because I wear an IWC.

I dress normal so if I ever find my future wife I know she isn't a hold digger.

I even have a 1 bedroom apartment I rent just for this. Whoever she is, she won't know until we're engaged.

No bluetooth

im broke, but if i had the money i would have some vintages in my collection but i would probably just wear an Audemars RO Chrono

I'm not black so shiny things aren't appealing

fu

Poor and also not a hor.

well first of all, i'm not a richfag. second, if i was a richfag, i wouldn't piss away my accumulated wealth on some bulky piece of metal shit that shines and shimmers on my wrist and begs niggers to rob me while i'm at dinner with my wife at some tryhard high-society overpriced white tablecloth faggot affair. third, Roger Federer is an awesome dude and i wish he wouldn't have sold out and done a Rolex ad, shit's gay

>online ordering for a 1.2 million dollar watch.

Is this a fucking joke? They don't even cover the 6 dollar shipping.

There is nothing wrong with doing adverts.

nice day-date! what year?

You really are a stupid asshat , IF i was to wear a watch it would be digital and cheep. You think because some clown in a suit says something is worth $ XX,XXX you should pay it, or because you see the name at most major sporting events its worth more ? you literally are the kind of retard that marketing people dream about as they laugh behind your back. A $5 digital watch is more accurate than ANY mechanical watch and it tells the time only , thats is its function !
Also , is a dog turd and better if it is gold plated ? NO , ITS STILL A TURD YOU SIMPLETON

yeah the $1.2ML model is extreme and the shipping probably sucks, i would get this model though jomashop.com/audemars-piguet-watch-26320stoo1220st01.html

Some rich people do believe in status symbols, it's just not common.

These are targeted towards people who come across random money from wills or lottery tickets etc.
Most guys I know wear sweatpants and undershirts when not at work; not rolex.

meh, if you're already rich, and then sell out and become even more rich by attaching your character to a brand name, then yes, there is soemthing wrong with it if the company caters to tryhard faggots... and that's exactly what rolex does

Looks ok. Not sure why I would get that over a regular 2k watch. Maybe it's not a lizardfolk thing.

Rich is a subjective term. When the government takes half of your income as taxes you feel like you need to compensate by earning more.

When I was young I was not able to wear a watch because on the underside of my wrist on both arms I was plague by warts. Could not get rid of the warts until I was 19. After that I tried to wear a watch but I just could get used to it.

i always loved watches, whenever i save up enough cash or get blessed with an inheritance i want to buy an omega speedmaster grey side of the moon, i like the look of that model

Because tag

I have a phone you fucking cretin.

Because i don't have one