Flop confirmed

>over $150 million budget not including marketing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I could care less.

I'm calling $20

You could? How much less? You stupid cunt!

That means you do care (at least a little).

I could care fewer

>I don't really care, but I suppose it is possible that I could care just a little bit less.

So, do women want to see this?

You've only just realized it as going to bomb now?

Do you have a learning disability?

>doubt< internet talks the talk but dont walk the walk I expect this to be the biggest box office movie of the year.

how can an unreleased movie track for any amount of money?

What the fuck are their metrics? Tweets?

That and pre-release ticket sales.

I wonder if it is possible that they sold 2.5 million per-purchased tickets?

americans are dumb but are they that dumb?

The attempted outrage-trolling for this has gotten really desperate.

After it comes out andbombs, I wonder if they'll try to sell "come see our unlikable females get beat up and choked", like they did with x-fags

youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8

No we don't

Hope it makes less
30 million opening weekend would make me happy

Not really unless they are lesbians or feminist

Any international tracking? Is china going to fuck this up and make this film a huge hit so they make more of this trash. I swear those gooks like to just throw money at garbage.

Do yourself a favour and turn the volume down. It's not really worth watching.

I really hope they payed Kobe and Melo millions for those terrible commercials they aired during the Finals. I want the hole they're digging to be deep.

china has a ban on movies about ghosts/the dead and will not be allowing this movie in their theatres

The NBA always sponsor the worst summer movies i swear last year it was pixies now this year its FAT busters.

>mfw I don't really think it looks all that bad but I'm not going to see it because it'll make femifucktards butthurt when it tanks
This movie could never bring me the amount of joy I get seeing bulldyke femishits getting assblasted.

Feminists are mandated to see this. Though, I'm sure most will pretend to have seen it, without actually having gone to see it, for brownie points.

Perfect. Flop confirmed.

Why is Sony still making movies? They should just sell it all off to the highest bidder.

Why?

Blame ESPN/Disney for that, they have a deal with the NBA so they always try and use it to push shit, right now they're doing it for the new Independence day movie

>Deadpool