Where's the best place to live?

Where's the best place to live?

That street

On your tits

Amsterdam

If you live in the Union, Washington State.
>Can live in a nice small town, big city, the woods or the desert
>Most everyone I have met is nice
>Legal weed
>Great scenery
>Summer is only 85-95 most years

Really the only downside is it rains a little more than usual. But the scenery makes up for that.
Also you have Oregon next door which is filled with a bunch of hipster faggots.
>Fuck Oregon

Away from blacks

Poland

I would consider moving to Washington from Colorado but goddamn, these rockies are compelling me to stay.

Boston. Fuck yeah, us.

In the same house that live the girl, I fall in love.

Topkek

wut?

NYC because girls like OP's are literally a dime a dozen

Norway

Do you mean diamond dozen? Retard.

Pooooland baby

oh boy

My place because it's the motherfucking spot.

I've lived about ten miles out of Seattle,Washington for about a year now, grew up in Southern California(Santa Barbara) and finished highschool and spent 7 years in Central Oregon. Its really very beautiful...when it's sunny. This past summer was fucking awful, was not very warm compared to last summer. There's only 110 sunny days a year compared to 300+ in so cal. If it didn't rain and stay cloudy literally for weeks it would be perfect. The weather fucking blows man.

mom's basement

I've lived all over the world. I'd say Hong Kong's outlying islands. Discovery Bay and Ma wan.

This

sorry kid i'm going to have to disagree you ever lived in SD by the way you're describing it nice try now. You live in the south where you fuck your sister and support trump.

˙ʇᴉɥs s,ʇᴉ 'ǝɹǝɥ ǝʌᴉl ʇ,uop

Amsterdam. The most civilised place on the planet.

probably an island in oceania withouth more than 100.000 people

Washington is horrible. The girls are ugly and it's summerfag here all the time.

>If you have money, go to Spain, because of reasons...
>Switzerland is nice, apart from the cold winters.
>Iceland is a big place with like 300k inhabitants, place enough to live. Also cold.
>All the countries below the equator aren't good, because of diseases and fucked up insects and poor people.

where ever you call home

Of the places I've lived here's my order:
zürich, Switzerland
San Francisco
Ventura, CA
Lausanne, Switzerland
Washington DC
Basel, Switzerland
Minneapolis, mn
Boston

Everyone has different desires and interests though.

Also I have. I desire to live in San Francisco again even though it's #2 on my list. It was during the 2000 dotcom boom and I was the right age to enjoy it. SF is now a shithole.

Poland.

If you are white and christian.

>If you are white and christian.
what if you are not?

beautiful Cleveland Ohio. Westsidddeeee.

Just wait for the bubble to burst like the rest of us San Franciscans. Then the transplants will move and we'll have a technological marvel/seedy cesspit

any place on this earth is great to live ... if you have enough money

Washington is great. People gripe about the weather but the rain is great.

Got it cunts????

I live in Vancouver (BC), but have somewhat traveled the World...

For me, I do like San Francisco. The climate, the proximity to the Ocean and other things... Well, a nice White suburb of Cisco anyhow.

I could be happy with that!

/thread

You live there? The weather is pretty crappy man. Also the government is getting more and more fucked up in the Netherlands.

>Cisco

Really. Just don't.

Not Frisco. Nor Cisco. Not San Fran. It's San Francisco, SF, or the City.

Detroit city. Born here. Always come back. Laws don't matter.

>San Francisco
>climate

umad? Freezing cold and raining constantly. And thats the summer...

Yeah i love living in WA. This is a super pretty state

>Colorado
>no beach, no deal

Holy fuck can you stop talking about the bay area if you know fucking nothing about it. It rained maybe a total of two weeks this year here.

rains atleast 6 out of 7 days a week cunt. If you left your Mom's basement you would know whats going on out there

European immigrant of 22 in Amsterdam and suicidal as f reporting. City could be nice at times but way too much tourists, making you always feel outside their party zone. Dying from joints and loneliness. speaks the language fluent, total legal but would never really get into society. Its been like 4 degrees all week and everyone are totally ignorant in every basic form in the city.

Somewhere reasonably wealthy.
Somewhere that is typically comfortably warm, but has a bit of seasonal variance.
Somewhere that people aren't fucking retarded.
Somewhere with good food.

Spain and Italy are in line with those for the most part, but they're kind of buried in muslims atm. I hesitate to say Japan, because that would make me a fucking weeb and I can't moonspeak.

Which pretty much just leaves Virginia (which is a touch more retarded than I would like) and central California (which is a 2-3 hour drive away from the cancerous, bleeding heart of fags, cucks and their social justice warrior masters).

Yeah, whatever... I'm drunk, and don't live there (probably never will).

Not the USA

I feel you man. I live more the north of the Netherlands. Weather is killing me here. No pretty nature, no mountians. Just ignorant people and weed. Culturewise people seem distant.

I live in Vancouver, where it's raining half the year also. I like the mild temps, and I don't mind the rain.

San Francisco (I've just been learned not to shorten the name in any way, shape, or form) is somewhat close to what I'm used to.

This White boy is too White to live in the desert...

In a house, ya dingus!

I was really inlove with the country, how everything looked fine and people were liberal. I went to uni but they didnt get me in, let me know only a month after i started. i went anyway, sneaked in just to get some social air, and normal knowledge because i could only learn dutch with refugees for two years. Its gonna be ok but i think i could only spend the rest of my life here taking stupid courses being the lowest part of society, never having friends.

Anywhere but your moms shitter

What

Anywhere but your moms snatch cos that bitch is more crowded than an MLK march

The rain fucking blows, neck beards like yourself don't care because you just sit at your moms house and play video games while never leaving the house.

I´m so happy no one mentioned my home town, will keep neckbeards like you away from here :D

FUCK YOU, YOU ASS GAPING CUNT STENCH!!!

Nor cal blows dong, SF is the most overrated chink infested place I've ever spent time in. I'd rather live in San Bernadino then SF.

Just call it the City if you're local. Great weather, a bit cool but hot 35 minutes away. Great food, fantastic vibe, awesome geography.

Yosemite and the Sierras/snow in winter 3 hours away. Redwoods, wine country and incredible coastline within a couple hours. Desert a few hours further.

A lot of smart people from all over the world but overflowing with SJW retards (not too hard to tune 'em out after a while).

Economy is on fire, serious money being made and expensive as hell. Bubble will burst on all this web-bullshit so don't leverage up.

6 hours to the shithole of LA, which can be nice n small doses.

That is Alexis Ren - local SOCAL girl. If you like girls like her LA would be the place.

Nah son daddy has 2 jobs and frequents the bars. I love the rain. Not everyone jizzes when the sun comes out. WA natives are used to it.

I've traveled extensively throughout the West Coast of Cali, from San Francisco, right down to the Mexican border.

I have done this during both Summer and Winter.

San Francisco is where this White Boy belongs. Even LA was too hot for me in the summer.

And Van has enough SJW's here also. They make me sick. I'm glad Trump won, so I can watch them cry!

Why does saying 'Frisco' piss you fags off so much?

If you like Redneck shit bag losers in the military and average women San Diego would be OK, but it can be boring for some people. Shit food in SD, but you LA for good stuff.

Being from Frisco myself - fuck off you pretentious faggot. Jesus christ.

Switzerland, doesn't even matter if city or rural. Public Transportation from everywhere to everywhere. Beautiful girls, great food. Only the pricetag is a downside. But you earn a shitton too, so who cares

I agree

Without all the homeless people, DC would be a pretty dope place to live

United States. I hate France ...

If you are moderately successful California is the best place to live. You can have it all here, especially in LA. If you like to surf/ski and hot women LA is awesome. I love Manhattan. but no mountains and the surf is far away, but they do have the better cuisine.

Israel.

Why though? Expensive and rude.

mariners are better.

san francisco is davie street with trump running it now.

Isnt Thailand the best because asian lady boys who love american cock and easy access to steroids and other cool drugs?

I bet you go out and call all the marines out there from Camp Pendleton "redneck, shitbag losers" to their faces. How many times has this gotten you punched in the mouth? Or, let me guess, you haven't actually said that shit to any marine's face.

next to her rear porch,about one floor down,
ooooohhhhh

north of san francisco bay

No idea why the fuck people would want to life in Amsterdam, its fine to go once in a while but its probably the dirtiest place in the Netherlands. The center is full of tourists, thieves and people trying to sell you shit. Most big coffeeshops have shit weed, trying to get into a good neighbourhood will cost you all your organs. It's fine to go on a holiday I suppose, and I enjoy visiting Amsterdam once a year or so but I'd never want to life there. Go to Rotterdam or Utrecht or maybe even Enschede or something.

What about The Hague?

The hague is alright aswell, not too expensive and decent accomodations

Shit. the hague had become the laughing stock of the netherlands. Jersey-shore type of faggots and the dumbest of women.

I am looking to move to Amersfoort. Utrecht and Haarlem are also very nice places to live for Dutch standards. I say dutch standards because our countryside is ugly as fuck and the cities are overpopulated. I do enjoy the Dutch way of organisation and handling things, shit gets done.

A dutch politician once said that the Netherlands was only made for 10m people max. We have 17 right now and nature is almost gone, there is not a place in The netherlands that does not have visual range of civilazation. I envey countries like Switserland and austria.

places to avoid in the netherlands:
Eindhoven, rotterdam, amsterdam, den haag. Shitholes.

definitely not in the us.
any city with >500k pop in western europe thats not too far north.

stfu fag boi

Pretty sure the pic is taken in new york. Looks like east village.

Oh, almost forget: never live in the polder. So, almere, lelystad. Only retards and sandniggers can be found there.

saudi arabia, if you're a rich male.

Malta

Away from faggots, that includes you OP.

>Washingtonian calling Oregonites hipster faggots
>having hipster faggot central in Seattle
Out of the two, Oregon is far less hipster douchebaggery than Washington, by far. You fucks are the overflow capture state for California.

Central Coast of California. Far enough from the silliness of SF and the shittyness of LA. Weed is now legal and my only complaint is gang bangers. Stay out of shit neighborhoods and you won't get your rims stolen.

In Bulgaria. everything is cheaper than in bloody russia, the weather is awesome, nature, sea ans mountains. You can rent a nice appartment in Sofia for, like, 200$

is it normal for americans to go on holiday to other countries that's not in the americas?

Some do, most don't, but everyone knows about it - so it is common knowledge and fairly normal for vacation destinations to be out of country.