Cancel my cable subscription

>cancel my cable subscription
>get one of these and "jailbreak" it
>nobody told me it was just a collection of links to shitty FREEMOVIESTREAM.RU websites.

i got one of these the other day and feel the same way. i have prime so i guess it gave me some easier access to that stuff but for the most part it should be renamed the bootlegTV stick

I hope you dont live in Britain

Why would fire advertise Pandora in the UK?

you couldnt take literally 30 seconds to look that up yourself before you bought it?
i was in the exact same situation as you except I looked up jailbroken Amazon FireTVs on forums before i bought it...
then i found Playstation Vue and gave my previous cable provider WoW the middle finger proudly.
check it out...
>live shows in real-time
>play any episode of any new or old show at any time with full FastForward and Reverse and Pause etc
>lower priced than any Cable Provider
you're welcome

Did you install kodi?
This has to be a shill thread. Kodi is the shit, m8

Is cable going to go extinct within the next decade? Seems like it with more and more people cutting the cord.

no, cable has to remain in order for there to be competition to keep the price of streaming services like Playstation Vue down.
Monopoly = Charge whatever the company wants = bad for consumers.

i didn't even know other people heard of wow

>I Heart Radio
Nigga who watches radio on TV

Same People Who Watch Pandora on TV...Right?

This. Kodi + Exodus

>He uses a Fire Stick

>He doesn't use a Fire TV 4K Edition w/ Fire HDX 8.9" Tablet for off screen viewing combo

kek

> Doesn't do any research
> Turns out he got fucked
> Comes to Sup Forums to bitch its out fault.

Sorry OP but fuck off,.

When I cancelled my cable they tried everything to get me to keep it even though they still had my money from my internet service that I was keeping.

When I refused every cable option they offered me the lady told me that if I did not bundle my internet with a cable subscription they would have to cap my monthly internet allowance at 600gb. And charge me $10 for every additional 50gb.

The lady literally said it was because people cancel cable and just stream shit

It would be better if any of the sources on 1channel would fucking connect

I hope you didn't take that shit, user. I hope you're currently enjoying a cancelled cable subscription and unlimited internet.

OP does indeed swallow semen

They could stop being faggots and include cable with internet services, or switch to full internet based networking and it wouldn't be an issue.

Everyone gets internet, we're no longer paying extra for garbage we don't want or use; and they get the "We have 500 gorillian jewish subscribers! Pay us advertising shekels!"

>Get one of these as a gift
>I'm Canadian so almost nothing works

In the US, very likely.

Here in the stone age kingdom of Canada, cable is still king adn will likely be around and still be the primary source for tv shows 50 years from now.

Our telecoms are a monopoly and as many streaming services as possible from entering Canada with government lobbying. Then they buy exclusive broadcast rights from those services and put them on cable instead.

Netflix offers fuck all here. We have nothing like HBO Go. If we want to watch HBO we need to pay a cable subscription and then pay for the HBO package as well.

No Hulu, no Showtime Anytime, nothing of that sort whatsoever.

Cable going extinct isn't as good as it sounds, especially if you like a wide variety of channels.

When it's gone and every network goes 100% streaming with their own exclusive service you'll be paying $20 for HBO, $20 for Showtime, $20 for every channel you enjoyed and soon you'll be paying far more than you ever did for a loaded cable package.