Autumn thread

autumn thread

But it is the november>???

Same guy

This is the only fur I have saved. Just waiting for Sharkboy.

Hey! So how's life treating ya overall?

Anybody else here feel kind of weird about certain things? Like I don't have an amazing dick... but Im not a power bottom. I would like to be a top too, but would not having a huge dick get in the way of that?

Eh, I'm in weird spot right now...
How about you buddy?

not all bottoms are into being stretched to nigger dick length

but sometimes you gotta accept that you're just not enough

You wanna talk about it? Happy to listen, its kinda my thing.

I'm...pretty alright actually. Can't complain. Just finishing of my degree, getting my first job in the new year hopefully.

But I don't want to live my life never getting to use my dick
Is it really that big of a deal? Am I just doomed to be turned down by everyone if I want to feel good too?

Eh; I'm mostly a top, but I wouldn't mind being a bottom every now and then, and I'd honestly prefer a guy with a more average dick

Eh, not on here... I have a kik I'd rather use
That's great though. I'm glad the college rout worked out for you, I'm in college right now and I'm hoping it goes well too

I mean; you can still fuck them? And if you're not quite big enough for them, you can get them off in other ways, fulfill other fantasies for them, y'know?

What do you consider average?

Listen, unless you're talking so small you can't even penetrate, there's plenty of guys out there who will be happy with you once you learn some self-confidence. That's really what being a top is about anyway.

As far as being turned down, well, again, find the right guys. Seriously just stop being shy get out there and go get fucked and fuck.

Yea I guess so... I just get anxious with these kind of things and don't always feel the most confidence on how to approach them. Sometimes I need a little reasurance. Thanks user

You got anything web-based? My phone is from the stone-age.

Edit: THe captcha really hates me today

I'm so anxious though it's crazy. I take medication for my anxiety. I'm not pulling the feel sorry for me card, I'm just explaining that I'm super shy and un-confident for other reasons besides being a faggot... it's hard to get out of my shell

Skype?

Well; be reassured my bro. I know that self-confidence is tough - I'm so SO much more fuckin' confident online rather than in person - but it gets easier if you just focus on thigns that make you happy, y'know? Being around a happy person makes other people happy, and making people happy is what gives you your confidence

Trillian?

where my bisexual bros at?

My biggest fear is being with someone that isn't happy being with me. I get so caught up in the idea that I may ask someone, they may say yes, but they only do so because they're good people. I would never want to be with someone that doesn't want to be with me. I aim to satisfy but I also want to be satisfied? I'm so confusing.. so I end up just doing nothing most of the time.

KYS faggot.

Here, queer, but only sometimes

What? I'm sorry

You're not alone in that, trust me. Its difficult to trust folks sometimes, even if they're telling you they're happy and they like you, but you gotta try. Take your time, get to know them, get a feel for how they feel. Y'know?

Trillian's a web-based chat thing. Its what I usually use to talk to people I don't know in person

I try, believe me I've tried. I tried with girls and guys, and I think I get a feel and I get comfortable but shit always seems to go wrong. I've been dumped every time I've been in a relationship. It just gets a little discouraging like there must be something wrong with me. I've tried to improve, I certainly have improved at least a little bit I know that. I just start to wonder when it will be enough. Maybe I just having found the right people, maybe I just need to keep trying there are plenty of people to choose from. It just gets so hard to keep trying something and then have it all fail. All that effort seems meaning less then.

Oh okay. Was that your user name? If so I'll try to get to it tomorrow. It's super late right now and I'm in the process of getting to bed. I'll definitely check it out though, thanks user.

Yeah. And cool, I'll look out for ya. 'Night man, be safe

You too. Goodnight.

I like both top and bottom, but I can tell you I use toys that are way bigger than any human cock, so by that logic, I'd never be satisfied with a human. Of course, it's a different experience when you have someone attached to it. I'm very picky about who I'd let top me, but cock size wouldn't factor in, unless it was somehow so small I couldn't feel it, which is unlikely since I'm not fat

Ah I see. That makes sense.

Something that I always seem to find is that if you make "getting into a relationship", like, your life's purpose, its going to make you very unhappy. Try and step away from that, focus on pursuing other interests, self-improvement, meeting new friends isntead of potential-partners, other things that make you happy. Let stuff just....happen.