I ruined losing my virginity tonight. Feels thread?

I ruined losing my virginity tonight. Feels thread?
I was about to lose my virginity to a 5/10 but when we were kissing, I was burping up jalapeño hotdogs and beer I had earlier (gross I know) I tried to hold it in but couldn't. The smell was terrible. Then when I moved to her neck to avoid that, we took each other pants off. That's when it got really bad. I have hemeroids so I take laxatives, and I had watery shit come out and stain my ass, balls and boxers without me knowing. She freaked out and told me to get out and now she won't respond to my texts. Should I just get a hooker Sup Forums? My fuckin virginity is driving me insane, no one should be a virgin at 27

Bump

Bro, how did you even get to the kissing part? I need info, I'm 25 and I never got even close.

Honestly I drank a lot cause I get super nervous. It was a friend who I was talking to about having my virginity and she suggested we do it

just relax, don't make talking to girls or being with thema big deal as much as possible. I knows its tough and it can be really anxiety filled but just stop worrying so much and just be yourself

also, try to met girls who seem somewhat like you, don't waste your time on girls you know will never be a good match.

fake
samefagging ?
also sage

Yeah, believe it or not I don't get anxious when I talk to girls. If anything I get anxious before, when I still don't know them. But if we get introduced somehow then I can talk.
The next problem, of course, is that I can never get more intimate, so I just end up talking about random stuff...

Not Samefag, not fake.
Honestly I wish it was fake. I fuckin hate my life

I'm sorry to hear your having trouble Sup Forumsro, keep your head up and just try to improve your on life and women will follow. bitches are bitches, don't invest too much time or effort. its something you realize right after you cum.

I love my girlfriend and the way we had no issues and were really comfortable around each other made me see how it should be and how chasing women is just a bullshit meaningless task.

I've had plenty of sex, with random women, one night stands, and relationships. all is meaningless and is just pointless unless its involved with some kind of relationship. Its fun at first but then it gets old

I'm just meaning about in general. I'm talking about girls you have no real intro to talking to, at least no introductions. having to come up or strike up a convo from nothing

Daamn was bout break my 4 year vacation of sex last nite but i got way too drunk and coughed up beer and just straight nose dived

cont from and honestly, you cant just hop into it, mpst girls are going to get scared or freaked out if you just try to be like that, unless its a party or some other occasion/hook up site online or something. The way you get in is you make good conversation, take her out, have fun, maybe have some drinks, BUT don't rush it. having sex on the first night almost guarantees it wont be a long term thing, and more like a single night thing. doesn't matter how attractive or how good of a lover you are

Thanks man, I'll try to calm down. I just feel so inadequate. It's so easy for some people, but I'm just socially retarded and have an inferiority complex. I can't talk to girls

>make good conversation
I had some good conversations with girls in the past, a lot of common interests, we liked the same music ecc... But I'm too autistic to make the next step and actually ask them out.
I fucking hate myself.

>when we were kissing, I was burping up jalapeño hotdogs and beer

Checked
That's how I feel man. And this girl was my friend for a long time, that's the only reason I got that far. And I literally had SHIT in my pants. I'm gonna die sad and lonely

i have no words.....

If things are easier for you, You got some advice ?

Sorry OP

Checked

man my advice is to seriously watch what you eat the day of a date, and even the day before. eat mild shit that won't upset your stomach.

well you could go back to doc and get the hemaroids sorted out change the meds even as for the hooker i would avoid that option join clubs and increase your social circle. rember there is nearly 7 billion boobs out there

>join clubs and increase your social circle
Not OP, but if he's anything like me this is like saying: "make money, become a millionaire". You make it sound so easy, while for some of us it's so fucking hard.

Yeah you're both right , thanks

Why was she looking at your arse in the first place user?

At least you might still have a chance. Never mind wizarding, I'm set for godhood and there's not a damn thing I can do about it.

I hate being defective.

Ha ha haha... kek, but really ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah aha ahhhhhhh sheeetttt

No wonder you're a fucking virgin at 27. She's gonna tell you know about this, especially other girls, so your chances are zero in that social circle.

Forget losing it for now. If you're fat lose some weight and get your asshole fixed. I mean fixed ASAP because you'll smell like shit or at least like you're walking around with a stinky butt.

Then find a new social circle. Drink spirits to get drunk, avoid beer to avoid burping. Be classy and clean instead of the filthy shit bag you sound like now.

Timestamp of your shit stained clothes or you are a fucking gay fake faggot

Kekekekekek

Kek

LOL WTF