How many Sup Forumstards invest? What do you invest in and why?

How many Sup Forumstards invest? What do you invest in and why?
> Forex here

i invest in a pussy

Neato burrito, what's your profit margin look like?

For every informed investor there is an uninformed investor. Hope you're good because there's a lot of very smart rich cunts out there.

i tried forex investing on demo accounts, was steadily earning a good sum but never had the balls to try it for real. Any advice? Mostly traded EUR/USD and USD/JPY

well lets see I'm a caregiver for an elderly relative with no real job so I don't tend to invest much there mr Trump

Pharmaceuticals, bought in early before that AUPH burst. Waiting for December to do it again because although their drug did not get breakthrough FDA approved, it will more than likely get approved in January. Most profit in this area is based on hype, or at least that's what I look for. What can cause hype? Once seen, take advantage.

ALWAYS INVEST IN TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

does station trading in eve online count?

It's almost the same thing.

I have developed a system that is crazy but works only on cos that have women as Their CEOs / controlling members of board etc

oil stocks
i bought a lot when they bottomed

I will try the real thing once I get better at it in eve then. still just making moderate profits and I spend too much for it accumulate.

Yes. 3-funf portfolio with the weights slightly heavy on a US stock mutual fund and light on International stock.

Then you let it sit untouched for a long fucking time and don't try to out-play the high-frequency trading bots and professionals that will whoop your ass if you try to day trade.

It would be better to try paper trading out, "practice" trading with fake money. I believe Forex has a program for it. No risk or real money involved. EVE, while having a pseudo-market economy, is still just a game only 100k people play. Stocks are real world and can be ruthless unless you know what you're doing and have experience, even if it's from paper trading.

thats a good thing to know. thanks might check it out.

arent the margins on currency shit?

you can trade high volume, and the leverage offered is insane

english is not my native language and I am new to this. if I understand this correctly I can essentially trade with borrowed money? how much interest is there?

No, no. Leverage is not necessarily borrowed money.

A broker can offer you a leverage of 1:50, that is with a capital of 2000$ you can trade with a capital of $100000. You do not pay interest, but when you attain a "real loss" of $2000, then you are out. Leverage allows you to trade high volumes so you can actually make some profit, but your losses are also amplified by the same amount.

Trumpcoins perhaps?

Pharma game is fucking dangerous bro
buy rumor, sell news

UWTI and DWTI is being delisted, why do you think that is?