I would pay good money to inseminate this blonde goddess

I would pay good money to inseminate this blonde goddess.

I would pay good money to have her shot and then torn apart by wolves.

Emma Watson too.

I would pay good money to see you wrestle in the nude to settle this argument

10/10 answer

She has a weird nose.

Plus, when she first got her haircut, it looked like she was wearing a bicycle helmet.

Why? I don't care if he fucks her before I shoot her. Or after.

Long hair Megyn is best Megyn.

Your boy won, you can stop being so bootyhole blasted that she asked him a prophetically legit question.

>how dare the crazy bitch suggest his comments toward women will be a campaign issue

emma watson is a hypocrite who had a nose job to look pretty and is a tax dodger who wants to use public money for sjw causes

hopefully she'd spend it on a nose job

You don't know anything about me. I didn't even mention Trump.

So what you're saying is that you will put up some money for it then.

o rly? any pics of this? i get a hardon just listening to the song "Bangs" by They Might Be Giants

You're not fooling anybody, fam.

Yes I would too. Hot and smart. Not afraid of the trumpities

See theseThose are dubs. Trips of stfu, tough guy.

>I didn't even mention Trump.

It was obvious just the same ya yuuuuuuge pussy.

>Megyn Kelly very unfair!

So hot. More pics of this hot womyn. Very attractive

She's still a bitch.

no use in inseminating a dead female, user
Or a soon to be dead female

I bet she moans when you enter your hard erect diamond dick into her innie pussy. Her nipples are hard and she knows that she better keep those high heels on.

That means no woman is worth fucking, user. Everybody dies. Your bitch could die tomorrow.

well, you're no fun.

She's completely bald, lasered her pussy hairs off because she's tired of shaving it all the time. Now she's smooth as a baby.
When she squirts I'll be there to swallow all of her juices.

thats why I said SOON to be dead

Thats not true, nude wrestling is loads of fun

Like most big girls she enjoys a bit of anal play here and there. While she doesn't always need a dick up her tight butt, she loves it when you take her doggy style and slowly move a finger in and out of her butthole. You can feel the contractions on you finger as she cums because she's been playing with her clit.

And I said that we're all soon to be dead.

Fuck you, user.

Would love to see her doing a donkey show

Are you dying within 9 months, user?

When she's wearing that small black dress with no panties and her black high heels. She could just sit down on my face and let all her juices drip onto my face as she is getting orgasm after orgsam from some hot pussy licking.
She's actually had several short flings with other girls while she was in college, but she can't really live out that fantasy of hers, what with being a public figure and being in the spotlight so often.

still not a certainty. Shooting someone dead is a ceratinty that that person is dead afterwards though

Tell that to 50cent.

I don't know how that faggot spells his name.

mm that baby smooth pussy of hers and tight little bald asshole. would taste sweet

Aight fair enough.

You ... and the dirty sluts your writing about... sound like dirty redneck trash.

Kys plz azap

Do it other user.

did he shoot someone dead?

none of you gay faggots is man enough to satisfy a woman of Megyns caliber.

Post more pics of her, please.

post photo...

how do you know that she doesnt have panties?

just look at her horny eyes. You already know her snatch is dripping wet.

she has too good of a position in fox so no panties is just your fantasy...
she cannot have any scandal like this...

god you're retarded

I am retarded? Iam trying to make you look less sad than you are...

What do you think it looks like when she is horny but alone? Spreading her silky smooth pussy lips to reveal her throbbing clit, she pushes a finger of her other hand into her greedy, tight wet little hole.

Thanks. Is there another round of her pics before this 404s?

If I had to venture a guess based on the average user of this website I would say that you would pay good money to inseminate anything remotely effeminate which has a pulse.

That is if you had any money

Looks like a white version of Gabrielle Union.

Imagine doing both at the same time.

Goddess? You know there is bing right?

Why would you fuck a liar with a masculine voice and jaw?

This

Raven Hair>Red Heads>Brunette>Dirty Blonde>Blonde

She has a manface and you're a faggot.

Would rather have Dana tbh

Hnnnnn

Oh fuck those socks

a challenger appears

C-rank? Really? Need to have at least a B.

Whatever Drago hit, he destroy.

Really? Y'all want fox news pussy? You realize Roger Ailes already wrecked all of it.

she would say u raped her
she that kind of bitch

liberal, feminist , about to lose her contract on fox, then "allegations " arose we want her off air
but shes trying to stay on with her vagina and accusations

Never trust anyone who's had cosmetic surgery on their faces, most of all botox lips. If your too vain/insecure about your facial features, you develop mental stability to accomodate for it. These people are not stable and therefore cannot be reading the news impartially.

>inb4 american news is impartial to fuck anyway

her hair is dyed blonde

>you develop mental stability

She just implied that Trump was going to have her killed but was talked out of it

Her face has more lines than Walmart on Black Friday.

There's a reason Japanese men refer to women 25 and over as "Christmas cakes". They're beautiful and tasty before the 25th, but dried out and useless once the dreaded date comes.

Jesus christ, she just has the dumbest fucking face. I'd smash the fuck out of her limp jaw and skull fuck the shit out of her stupid face.

That would be futile, she was born in 1970 and has gone through menopause.

Knowing Trump--this is probably your new Secretary of Defense

When?

She stopped being pretty a while ago, after two kids and years of smoking cigarettes

She smoked?