So apparently I have a girlfriend now. It sucks why has no one ever told me this shit. She is always around...

So apparently I have a girlfriend now. It sucks why has no one ever told me this shit. She is always around, she keeps spending my money, she constantly wants to talk about bullshit, she just hangs around me whenever we go somewhere, and she keeps wanting to go places and if i say no I'm the asshole. The only plus side is whenever I want to fuck her she lets me i haven't jerked off in 2 weeks. I don't know what to do. Any advice?

well whats the fucking problem???

Idk i like sitting around not doing anything and sitting in silence but she doesn't let me

You can get some cream for that else it'll turn nasty

Don't worry. She will dump you soon if you don't learn an adjust to what having a girlfriend is all about.

Spend some more time with her. She likes you. When she leaves; it'll destroy you. Enjoy this while it lasts, OP, most of us aren't as fortunate.

Also stop being a faggot

hahahaha

some how i told you so, just doesnt quite say it.

women are all the same these days

Welcome to the real world, dickface. You can put up with it like the rest of us or you can break it off and be as you were.

stop being a lil bitch user. my girl does the same shit and I just call her out on it, she'll literally sit next to me while I'm on my pc or doing whatever and just sit and look at me waiting for me to fucking entertain her

on top of that she never fucking cleans, if anything gets cleaned I do it, if we need soap or dish washing liquid or toilet paper or food I'm the one that fucking gets it, she hasn't cleaned a dish since we moved in together

but on the plus side she has a bomb ass job and a juicy pussy so I can deal with it and so can you, you spineless faggot, grow a fucking pair

I don't want to break it off i actually like her i just don't like doing things

Your supposed to spend time with her you fucking autist. Do you think she's a talking fleshlight or something?

>tfw no bf
>tfw faggot

No its just I'm used to not doing shit.

>Op is a fat autistic NEET

She basically moved in with me shes been here everyday for a week. One day she came by and just never left. The only reason I'm on here right now is because shes at work

I am but she is actually really hot. I honestly thought she was fucking with me at first

She probably is. She's dating you as a dare and when she goes out with her friends they all laugh about how you're still together.

Post pics

Welcome to the real world, my friend. Having a girlfriend is not that great as people say.

you got a huge hog or something?

>You can put up with it like the rest of us or you can break it off
/thread

This

Idk when i met her friends they seemed to like me. And when we go out its mostly with my friends and she likes them

Post pics of her friends too

No its on the smaller side but she doesn't seem to mind. When we do have sex she acts like she enjoys it

Y-you accidentally a girlfriend?

Quit bullshiting and post her pics

Idk i met her at a party and then we started hanging out everyday and when she left for work the other day she told me she loved me and shes been telling people we are dating

be alpha and talk about problems

does not sound like you are afraid to loose someting

also this seems to be a common problem. i had a argue with my gf a fwe days ago because i told her that i need some time for myself. she was crying for a few hours but in the end she told me that some friends of her had the same shit going on and after some talking, feels und crying everything was better then before.

>she left for work the other day she told me she loved me

What the fuck..

Yeah threw me off too

Either she's crazy in which case:
Run dude!

Or, you're just not on the same page.
How long have you been together?

TMW you realize you're in the same position but instead of it being a girlfriend, it's just regular friends.
>kek

Idk how long we've been dating but we've been hanging out for about a month and a half

Hahaha call your bitch on that shit. Tell her to fuck off and do productive shit that will make "us" money as a "team." Bitches love that team shit.
Also tell her and yell at her when she doesnt do shit right. You are now her father figure.
Fucking christ kids these days. Every girl needs to be trained if they havent by their father or previous alpha bf.

P.s. OP is fucked. Kek

How am i fucked?

That's a little too much, OP. It was a good trol thread until this. But good trolling anyways.
7/10 work, nigga.

why r u letting her spend your money? Dont
Why r u spending all your time with her? Dont,
U clearly dont like it - stop caring

Being alone for men is a lot easier than being with someone, we don't have to share/entertain/listen/talk/etc, those are activities that tend to bring our energy down, and we don't get lonely if we know we have people that care about us

Now women don't like tonne alone, they get very lonely really fast, talking/sharing/listening/etc is more natural for them, it doesn't get their energy down

But as humans, we all need time with others and time alone, when you're in a relationship, you can learn to change, and she can learn to, of course it means that you actually need to put some energy in this relationship

Now you have to ask you a question : do you want to put energy in this relationship? Do you feel like you don't really like her and you can live happily without her or find someone else? Or do you feel like it is a blessing to finally find someone that cares about you and that will share this journey with you and if you lose her you'll spend your life alone?

Really makes you think