How can other countries even compete?

How can other countries even compete?

Italy, marry me

*Venetian republic

we are not shitalians

Si!

Idk we just do

>le italy is beautiful ebin maymay xD

fuck off, you cannot spell shitaly without shit for a reason.

fr*ce is no better.

>The monkey is angry
maximum kek

Stay mad and here's your (You)

if i had had to emigrate id choose italia

it feels like home

LA GRANDEZA DE NUESTRAS TIERRAS ES EVIDENTE. EN CASTILLA se encuentra más del 80 % de todo el patrimonio —arquitectónico, artístico, cultural, etc.— existente en España. Lo que se traduce en: 17 bienes Patrimonio de la Humanidad, casi 1800 bienes de interés cultural clasificados, 112 conjuntos históricos, 400 museos, más de 500 castillos, de los cuales 16 son considerados de alto valor histórico, 16 catedrales, 1 concatedral, y la mayor concentración de arte románico del MUNDO. Con 17 bienes culturales Patrimonio de la Humanidad, CASTILLA es la región del mundo con más bienes culturales distinguidos con la máxima figura de protección que otorga la Unesco, por delante de las regiones italianas de la Toscana y de la Lombardía, ambas con 6 bienes.

>be italian
>have nicest buildings from ancient times
>can't maintain a single fucking pavement in rome

so much for being KANGZ, pasta

Historical buildings thread?

well at least we're trying, right?

Yes, yes, well done, Italy. HOWEVER

Sucks I have to go to sleep I have a huge folder

>you are now aware that france never gave avignon back to the pope

REEEEE

Honestly, France is shit and it has always been shit.

>Paris

Filled with niggers

Even the most shity church in Hungary of Poland is better than any Church there cause it is filled with shitskins

Does Austria even have anything outside of Vienna?

You stole those horses from byzantium, give it back sea jew

How can other """"countries"""" even compete? Long live Castilla, the heir of Rome and the home of the Elder God race known as castellanos.

I'll give it back when you give us back La Gioconda

you stole them too (from us)

you wouldn't be so butthurt if it wouldn't be so great

vete a dormir alfonso que ya es tarde

I will be in Venice in 30 days

>tfw they also stole st. mark's body from alexandria

What the fuck is wrong with Venetians? Has a more conniving people ever existed?

Yeah because our king buying la joconde from the artist himself (who also was living in France) is totaly the same as looting Constantinople.

Giacomo Girolamo Casanova (Italian pronunciation: [ˈdʒaːkomo dʒiˈrɔːlamo kazaˈnɔːva] or [kasaˈnɔːva]; 2 April 1725 – 4 June 1798) was an Italian adventurer and author from the Republic of Venice.[1][2]

We can steal your heart too, babe.

buying italian stuff with the gold stolen from us during your shitty wars in our precious lands.

If there wasn't germany in europe, you would be the scummiest europeans ever.

Dormir es para débiles.

>tfw you are forced to admit that venetians are the master race

By staying afloat

>tfw we will become Atalantis IRL and we will be immortalized into eternity

Do you actually live in Venice? How do you deal with tourists all the time.. I live in a touristy area and it sucks.

>complaining about anything when you live by the most beautiful cathedral in the world

lol no I'm a peasant from the countryside and I roleplay online.

but yeah, especially during carnival, venice is pure hell

It's not just that they are slow, block areas, can be rude as fuck, etc.. it's that it kills the economy in the area.

Instead of building to improving the city (not really possible in Venice) everything is geared to building hotels and gearing tax dollars back to tourists, etc.. tourist jobs generally pay shit and because tourist will buy up condos to live there or rent them out it makes the cost of living huge as well.

no, you actually stole the horses we stole from constantinople

Keep crying giacomo, that just the way of the world not every thing you created stay in your country, at least françois Ier was nice enought to buy it from the man himself.
Every money from a powerful country is dirty money.
I'm alway surprise when italian go nuts for this painting say we stealed it when every one in the world know we have buy it for 4000 gold coin.
Talking real stealing here do you see many egyptian crying because Napoleon or Augustus stole Obelisk?

usa not welcome

>Lives in Venice
>Calls Italy shit
Kek. You people have one of the most well known sewage problems and I would know, I'm from India and have been to your floating turd. Definitely the most overhyped city in Europe

Tbh Salzburg is a really nice place. The Dom is pretty beautiful

>I'm from India and have been to your floating turd.

Oh India, you slay me.

>unpainted
dropped