I want to dump my chick but I can't find any real reason as to why...

I want to dump my chick but I can't find any real reason as to why. I went through her phone to "catch her cheating" as an excuse to fully commit to the idea of it and I noticed something really odd.

Her phone is completely empty.
No contacts other than me and her mom
No messages from anyone but me
This needless to say is a very fucking odd thing for me. Something in my gut tells me to dump her but the problem is that I don't have any real reason to do so

She's great in bed
She's got a fat ass and big ass tits
She's a bomb ass cook
And she does literally whatever I tell her to
What the fuck is wrong with me?
Also she just overly annoys the shit out of me when we are together for long periods of time

Pic related
Her annoying ass in return for answers

You are just bored. Don't know how old are you but once you get married and are with the person for long, you learn that love is note that strange feeling you have in your stomach.

You just need to learn how to improve your relationship. Do new things with her. New habits, new places. Or if your problem is being too much with her, simply do this alone and you will see how you can now stand being near her. Everyone needs their time.

Thanks for the advice user

I'm 30
I've been married before and I understand what you are saying about the whole lobe thing because I've felt it before.
The problem with this new chick that I'm having is that I honestly can tell you 100% without any doubt that I would never marry her. I don't feel a connection to her like that in any way

Sounds like she has another phone somewhere. Clever girl.

she has another phone... trust me...

Definitely one of those "you won't love her until she's gone" kinds of things.

Dump her because she's too good for you. If you're that fucked about her being around she deserves better.

Tell her that, and you'll both get what you deserve.

A phone with only 2 contacts tells me one thing.

That is not her primary phone, or she deletes everything out of her phone because clearly there is something that could be found there she wouldn't want other people to read.

There is literally no reason why someone would delete all their messages and contacts out of their phone unless they were hiding something.

I think the problem you are having is you don't trust her. Whether that is valid or not, I cannot tell you for sure. Chances are, if you get that feeling in your gut that something is off, something is probably off.

Especially the way you describe her as being perfect, but something about her is making you feel suspicious and resentful. It's probably because you know she is hiding something.

Basically, love is trust, comprehension, affection and reciprocity. Basically because there's more, obviously.

There's a difference beteween not having the things above and not being able to stand the person. Wich one is your case?

Yeah, because she couldn't possibly be deleting anything.

OP, it's a bit weird for someone to only have two people in their phone, well more than a bit weird, it's another level of weird. Does she not have ANY friends at all?

As for your problem, Dude, if you really are finding a reason to break it off sounds like you are bored like another user said. Go do some new things, break the same ol' same ol'. Also, try to stop thinking about it. The more you do the more likely you will do or say something that will force your hand. Try to relax away from the thoughts and then maybe decided what to do later after you lay off the subject.

OP, don't mind those comments of she having another phone. Why would someone do every and anything for you and cheat on you?

You watch too many movies OP... stop watching the notebook and get back to that girl. relationships are not always exciting, once the honeymoon phase is really over its boring for a while, but if you stick it out things get better again.

Savage as fuck....But shit's true.

Definitely sounds like she has another phone.

Like who seriously has nothing in their phone. No pics no contacts? That's bullshit. Any girl in today's society takes hella selfies and has friends phone numbers.

She might be cheating on you because she can feel your resentment or whatever. Idk

Sorry op she is with me all the time. don't worry i only do anal, so not technically cheating. peace brother. may allah bless you

post her face. so i can have a feeling too.
lol sounds creepy but want to look her in the eye

why are these so many pol threads sigh

Bump

What's her name, user?

Before dumping her try just stop seeing each other for a while, if after that she still annoys you Its maybe because of a diference in social inteligence, used to have a gf with whom I was constantly thinking "god u r dumb" she was cute, nice in bed, did whatever I told her, had no real friends, just like yours. But I simply couldnt help but cringe over her all the time, I started to be an ass out of anoyness so I told her I needed time. It helped me realise she wasnt for me.

There comes a time where the feeling of love needs to be replaced by the lasting conscious decision to love

i dated a chick like that once, she was always very obedient and submissive and would cook and have sex whenever

that was the problem, she had 0 personality, it was like owning a pet, i dont like crazy ass femi-nazi bitches but i dont want a lifeless drone either, she has to be exciting and fun

shes just boring, sorry OP, it will suck, find another girl.

lol, you can't really be this ignorant...

Cheating for cheaters isn't a big deal because you are never supposed to find out.

Literally /thread.

if you think she is cheating/lying (feeling in gut) and getting obvious signals like an attractive girl who has no other friends or relatives in her "only phone," and/or deleting every message out of her phone, you should just cut your losses and move on.

Sure you can confront her, but you won't be able to believe her, so what's the point?
You could tell her about the phone, she will give you a story about why it's perfectly normal, and you shouldn't be concerned, just lol.

Attractive girls cheat and keep their options open. Women have evolved to manipulate others, especially men, for survival and personal gain. Your instincts are telling you something is off, what other sign could you possibly need?

Is there anyway you can check her phone records ?

classic self-sabotage

just stop thinking too much and looking for reasons, that's a trap, your mind starts trigerring self-defense mechanisms or some shit when you're sad and that leads to depression

So you cant tidy out your phone from unnecessary contacts and such? ALRIGHT.
I have one contact in my phone and that is my girlfriend, and that's just because I have not memorized her phone number yet.

I guess your autismal niche is phone numbers, I've seen it before.

More importantly, where are those big ass tits you mentioned? Inquiring minds want to know.

Was just about to say that. Ur probably right

I dunno man honestly I have like 4 contacts in my phone cause its not my preferred method of contacting people. It's more for games to play when I'm bored.

I doubt I'm indicative of the majority of people but some of us are just weird like that, so just try to temper your paranoia.

Also if you share a phone plan with her you're entitled to ask the phone company for all of the message and data history of her phone including things she had deleted. Only works if you both share a plan, but if you want to try and prove you paranoia that'd be the easiest way to go about it.

There is a difference between cleaning out your phone of unnecessary contacts, and clearly hiding the people you are in contact with.

Everyone knows that that is not normal. You don't have a number for any friends, extended family, work, etc? It's simply not possible, or believable.

You are probably actually a girl and a cheater yourself, cheaters always cover for each other.

KEK.

So you are really mom's boy who grew angry with women because you didn't get enough attention of the ones you wanted?

Then as a teenager you got rejected by the honey you loved. The problem is you went for the wrong girls. You get what you give.

Not all women are like the ones you poorly judged. Grow up, kiddo.

So quick to accuse others. I'm neither OP nor the person you are responding to but my phone contacts are literally my parents, my girlfriend, and a close friend. I have my work number memorized so I don't bother putting that in my phone.

I don't delete all my texts, granted, but otherwise I just use my phone for e-books, games and other timewasters. If I want to keep in touch with my extended family or other people I'm only sort-of close to, I do it over Facebook, just because I don't really feel like I talk to anyone else on a regular basis to bother asking for their number.

let's see them tittays.

Tits or gtfo

Lmao... yes, I am sure an attractive female only has 2 people in the whole world she talks to, and before the boyfriend, there was never anyone, not even a girl who was her friend.... just lmfao how stupid do you think people are?

That's not paranoia, if you are gullible enough to give benefit of doubt when you clearly see things that don't add up, you deserve to be taken advantage of.

She doesn't have her jobs number in her phone?
She doesn't have a number for her grandparents or cousin/sibling? She doesn't go to college and has never spoken to anyone in her classes?
She has never made a friend at school or her job?

You even know you are out of the norm and have twice her contacts. I literally have one person I would actually call my friend right now and talk to on any type of regular basis, and I still have 8 contacts that are non-work related in a 5 month old phone. If you include work related numbers, it's several more.

Are you living in a Seinfeld episode?

mfw the literal issue is that she's as much of an autist as you are.

Kekd

It might not be normal, but it is the probable situation. And I wouldn't dump a girlfriend if she is that loyal she only has her big dom in her cell phone.

Maybe you are the girl? And the boyfriend that you think you are is your imagination. Why would you only have two people on your contacts. Your mom's been dead but you still text her. And the boyfriend you think you have is just your second phone you text yourself on. Anyway, post those big crazy tits

I never said it wasn't suspicious, just that the worst case scenario isn't always the correct one. Simmer down already.

Lol, you got me pinned!

You are right about one thing, I did love a cheater, and that's exactly why I can tell you that this is an extremely obvious sign she is/will be disloyal.

I dated a girl who deleted all the texts out of her phone, and gave her benefit of the doubt. Did I ever find out for sure she cheated? No, but she did break up with me at one point and dated another guy literally right after we broke up and up until the day i took her back, so what does that tell you? She literally told me she had to go see him to dump him before she got back with me, just lmao!!

So instead of telling op, go ahead and take a risk on a girl who is throwing up red flags, I'm going to use my life experience to warn him that it is pretty obvious there is something off.

OP have you started wearing awesome 70s leather jackets and punching your friends?

THIS, just because you have a gut feeling doesn't mean yer not a paranoid dummy. With all life and all relationships you can merely take in the information and process it and then decided what you want to do.

Don't assume she is cheating. But also if she's hiding it from you at this level then she's not gonna TELL YOU if she's cheating if you ask her.

So, try to find your happiness with her and yourself.

Actually, what's more probable, is that she has another phone.

The likelihood op has been dating a hot girl that seems well-adjusted with no social issues, but somehow only talks to her mom and him, is highly unlikely. The likelihood, she doesn't have a number for 1 friend, coworker, acquaintance, her job, or another relative, is much lower then the likelihood she is hiding who else she is talking to.

But then again, you could say it's a matter of opinion, which is more likely.

While you would think you are lucky she only has you in her phone, there is probably an 80% chance she has another phone or is deleting everything in an OCD like fashion to keep things hidden, you dumb cuck.

it's OK. you have been eating a big Mac for so long that you want try a whopper.

Yes clearly 100% of all attractive women on the planet must either have lots of contacts in their phone, or they're a cheating whore. That's a logical thought process right there.

Or, you know, maybe they're recently recovered addicts. Or had any other number of reasons to ditch old friends or groups and become introverted.

Obviously it's a more probable situation. Literally all anyone is saying is that "outliers exist, so find actual proof before making accusations." No need to lose your mind because someone suggested that a hot girl MIGHT not be a whore.

Her mom's number is not her mom's number.
It's her contact at witness protection.

Why would she need anyone else for contact except for just you, OP SENPAI

you speak of me having logical thought processes, when you are clearly not using any type of logic. There is also a grey area, where you have few contacts, and not alot.

let me use some logic for you

1: even introverted autists have one friend who is an introverted autist.
2: even introverted autists have jobs and keep a work related number in their phone

here's another line of logic, op said he was surprised.... considering he said he was surprised, it is obvious there is something off here. If you had a nerdy gf who was quiet and introverted, you probably wouldn't be surprised to find out she didn't speak to anyone else.

Considering he has a feel for her social aptitude at this point, and felt "surprised" I think it is safe to say that there is something she is hiding.

More of her contact at the agency. Once she knows what she wants she will kill him. Trust me, they nearly got me, too. But i was prepared. Be prepared OP.

There is no fucking proof, don't you get it?
Technology allows too many ways to hide it.

Unless she gets really lazy, or you go REALLY hard to try to find her cheating, you will never find out.

The fact is, you see an obvious as fuck flag, and you want to just deny it's existence because it's not "concrete enough."

Fuck the bullshit, people let love blind them too often. He wouldn't be second guessing her if there was no reason to be.

Except that neither of your points are actually true. I have a job and don't keep work related numbers in my phone. And plenty of introverted people do t even have a single friend, lots of whom browse this very site. Again, outliers exist no matter how few and far between.

I gave you a quick and easy way earlier in the thread, if you share a phone plan. If you want to jump to conclusions go ahead. Not my relationship to ruin. Fuck me for trying h to council levelheadedness right?

And for the umpteenth time I never said it wasn't a red flag. Learn to read. look up what an "outlier" is, and stop strawmanning anyone who doesn't immediately agree with you.

Post more . pussy. Blowjob

if they shared a phone plan and she was cheating, she would never do anything suspicious on that phone, and that's exactly why the only 2 contacts in her phone are mom and the op/bf.

The only thing she might do, that you won't be able to access, is chat thru aps like kik or alternate e-mail accounts, and yet again, we revert back to the overreaching truth, you either have trust or you don't.

If you feel you cannot trust her, then you are wasting your time. No amount of her telling you she is a good little girl with literally no friends will make you trust her more.

Personally, I'd give it a few weeks, or months, if she is really as good a catch as you say.
If she is truly cheating, she will end the relationship when one of the side-dudes she meets is an upgrade that she believes she can have a relationship with.

You'd think people would be that smart but everyone gets lazy and slips up eventually. Keyloggers can get evidence of infidelity even if they're using an unknown chat app or deleting messages. Although I'm not sure how hard those are to find nowadays, I installed one on my parent's computer way back in the days of chat services like AIM so they could report a child predator to the cops that my underage sister was getting messaged by. I'm sure some sort of privacy laws exist nowadays that might make some keyloggers illegal without consent but it's not like you need to prove she's lying to a jury in order to break up with her.

Worst case you blow some money on a detective to have her followed, which unless she is employing body doubles or has reason to believe you're suspicious of her, will pretty quickly catch her in the act. But that assumes you want to keep her badly enough to drop a lot of money in hopes of clearing her name. Or have a lot of assets that you don't want her trying to get out of you in the aftermath of the breakup.

So it's not more obvious that you are hiding something when you only have 2 contacts? Why would she purposedly do that stuff

Well, fellow user, you can't just judge everyone's lives based on yours. I for example, delete all my texts and don't like my wife messing with my phone and I do not and never cheatead.

He should give people the benefit of doubt and try to talk to his GF, not dump her based on your story.

And if he, at last, get cheatead on, it's not a problem with his person, but with hers. It's like the saying: If i trust people and hurt myself, I'm not the problem. They are.

Understand that cuteness triggers aggression in the human brain. Look up the actual scientific evidence yourself, but basically if you realize that this happens, you can probably use your awareness to curve negative thoughts like dumping your GF. Because it sounds to me like she's great and you're just on the brink of letting yourself be a dick because of poor self awareness

>Keylog her computer and/or phone
>Invisible GPS tracking app on her phone
>Buy a GPS pet collar or tracking dot and tape it securely on the underside of her car
>Have her followed by a PI
>Have her followed by a family member or friend
It's the 21st century you can do all sorts of James Bond level shit, lots of which takes little to no money if you know how to do it.

But let's be honest, OP isn't looking for reasons to stay, he's looking for reasons to go. Which is odd because that's something you don't even really need to find a reason for. Just dump her fucking ass and move on. Send her my kik though cause I'll take a cooking cleaning puttin' out bitch any day of the week.

You got bored. Just deal with it, it ain't worth to lose her.

is this a cuck thread?