Need advice

Need advice.
Army fag here.
Was dating my now wife before the army.
I joined because i was suicidal and several suicide attempts failed.
Joined the army for the free buryal and so that my parents wouldnt have to suffer having one of their offspring anhero
And the life insurance would have helped them pay off their debts and mine. Credit cards mortgage etc. You get the point. I wanted to die clean. And without my death becoming a financial burded for anyone.
Wanted to die becaude my now wife, back when we were dating didnt want anything serious and she was dating other guys but supposedly only fucking me.
The girl i had been in love with for years tolf me she wanted me dead.
A kid at the church i helped as an assistant youth minister at falsely accused me of having sex with her. And nobody bothered to get my side of things and my youth assistant partner refused to have anuthing to do with us that night.
My best frien was dating a nasty anime whorebitch who hated me and was controlling him using her pussy.
So i said fuckit and in a rage tried to off myself only to miraculously take zero damage
(50 mph off in an motorcycle slamming headlong into a car while wesring no protective gear should hsve killed me is wjat the cops at the scene with the meat wagon told me).
So i join the army.
While ijnbasic the girl i had been dating snd fucking tells me she is in love with me.
So i said why the fuck not? Not like anyone else ever will so why pass up the opportunity to feel loved snd wanted snd get some whenever i want sex too?
Tbc.

>My best frien was dating a nasty anime whorebitch who hated me and was controlling him using her pussy.
That's everybodys best friend

kill yourselft

>(50 mph off in an motorcycle slamming headlong into a car while wesring no protective gear should hsve killed me is wjat the cops at the scene with the meat wagon told me)
Should of did 60mph

You're a fucking idiot. Grow a set and become a real man, leave your "wife" and do something with your life you stupid faggot.

>So i join the army
>While ijnbasic the girl i had been dating snd fucking tells me she is in love with me.
Damn nigger, you got with a gold digger
What's it like to know she doesn't love you, only love the stability you provide for her?

>should of
go drink bleach

>go drink bleach
Should of drank bleach

Technically 'should of' is slang, and is acceptable in contemporary English

>kekaroni

This

Well as fate would have it we got married after basic and AIT
And then ibwas sent off to germany.
The army does a thing caled command sponsorship. Where a married soldier csn bring his wife and kids along to a duty station that is outside the country and not near a war/"immenant danger" zone.
This should only tske about 2 weeks.
Lucky me my chain of command wanted a punching bag and i got the short straw. They kept us appart for a full year telling me the whole time thst i should just get a divorce and forget thst she even exists because they will mske sure i never see her again.
So i became an alcoholic.
Started playing oblivion drunk out of my mind every single night.
Stsrted to forget why ibwas wesring a wedding ring then would remember distsnt memories of hsving gone to a wedding but i had been the groom.
I would then stsrt thinking "wasnt something supposed to change? Isnt she supposed to be here with me arent i supposed to be living with her?"
We would skype about once a week or so. But... It wasnt enough. Started to drift appart. She was getting money for her appartment plus money from her regular job as a manager at a store.
Eventually i got sent on a 2 month mission to somewhere else in germany and when i got back i had a new platoon sgt. He told me he would help me get the command sponsorship done.
And he did.
When she arrived i had allready gotten the new housing for us.
But no sooner had her plane taken off thsn i had been sent on another mission this time for 45 days.
I csled and called people back at the base trying to get her a taxi or a ride or trsin ticket of some kind so thst she could get to the house. I had even hidden a key for her.
But all of them just ignored me saying i had to go get her myself.
She lived homeless at the frsnkfurt airport for 45 fucjing days and i was powerless to help her.
Cont

That's not how any of that works, you aren't even in the army.

Why didn't she get a fucking taxi?

Agreed'd. Op is a faggot troll.

This Faggot's just making this shit up,this really isn't how any of this shit works in the army.

OP, this is why we are unhappy.
"wasn't something supposed to change"

We look at the future with hope and excitement and when our goals come to us and our life isn't magically changed drastically, we wonder wtf.

Nothing will drastically change your life like it seems it will. You have to find happiness in each individual day.

"today I don't need to kill myself because my lovely wife will be here soon."

"today I don't need to kill myself because my lovely wife is finally here"

"back to day to day routine, but I don't need to kill myself because I have someone I love and the moments we are happy together make it worth it"

"today was a rough day, but I don't need to kill myself because there are happy moments to be had tomorrow"

The bad seems bad and the good not as good as we thought. But in the moment, the good is very good.

So i finally get back from the mission and its fucking midnight. Get told thst i have to report in the morning at 0530 sharp for pt.
Everybody evaporates from the company where i was dropped off. On the other side of the base from my house.
I had 2 full duffels snd a ruck and a rolling toughbox.
So i shouldered my shit and stsrted dragging my ass 3 miles to my house carrying easily 200lbs of extra bulky shit.
Get there. Its been 2 hours.
Call my wife. She says she hss been staying at the uso this whole time.
Look at bank account. Broke no money pay day isnt for another week.
Try to call anyone at all to spot me the cash to get there get her and get back.
Everybody bails on me.
She gets arrested for vagrancy.
Call my command about it for help.
I get chewed out and my pay gets docked.
She gets arraigned and let go. A week later.
I pick her up at the station.
We head to base. Try to talk to her she dont wanna talk.
Get to the base. They deny her entry due to her arrest. Explain the situation.
Guy lets her on.
Get to the house.
She goes to bed.
I go to work.
Get home. She is still asleep doesnt even want to know i exist.
Slept on the couch for a week.
She eventually comes around.
Its been a fullbyear since we last had sex.
She goes dead fish on me.
Full 180 from how it was when we dated.
Cont.

All of your relationships are doomed by very association with the Army. Good luck!

At this point I'm just waiting for dinosaur or Fresh Prince.

Yes i am in the army and yes this is a true story.
Things get worse. Then theybget even more worse
Tldr my marrisge is falling appart nomatter what i do. Thank god we dont have kidds but i will feel guilty if i divorce her because the sex is non existant and crappy when at is there and she hates sex and failed to tell me this while we were dsting /banging
If she hates sex then WHY THE FUCK DID SHE EVER WANT MY DICK IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!???

GOD i feel so fucking retarded for marrying her.
I feel like a dmaned idiot for allowing myself to be lead arround by my heart and conscience.
The wedding was a farce my parents forced everything on us i would have been happy with a small courtroom wedding or a small backyard wedding
I just wantes her i didnt care about the flare i just wanted to be happy but ened up more miserable ths i was before!!!

Seriously guys if you ever marry.
Make. God. Damned. Sure. She is worth it. Make god damned sure she actually loves you. And ESPECIALLY make god damned sure she likes sex!
Othereise. Its gonna be absolute shit!
seriously my dsy to day? I dont feel loved and wated i feel like a fucking wallet
I feel like she just wants to have kids so that i wont wake up and leave her!
But knowing that. Makes me want to leave her.

I would rather feel loved and happy than self aware.

>be me
>dating a 17 yo virgin for the past year and a half
>also a virgin
>she's the type of no sex before marriage type of girl
>after first few months I fell in love with her
>from there no sex was kinda easy
>still got other stuff but no anal
>around September of this year she started distancing herself from me
>I realized a break up was coming and I prepared myself
>she cut things off first week of October
>no matter how much I prepared I wasn't ready for the heart break
>it went well and she said she wanted to be friends
>that's fine with me
>a month went by and this Monday she called me like she regularly does
>she told me she had something awesome to tell me
>she then went to describe in full detail over the phone how she found a 23 year old on hot or not and invited him over to fuck her all of Sunday while her parents were away
>I should have hung up but I was too shocked
>wasted 1 1/2 years of my life with a no sex before marriage virgin only for her to lose it to a random fuck boy older than me
>felt crushed
>like our relationship meant nothing
>she told me he's coming over again tomorrow (Friday)
>I had a great relationship with her father
Do I tell him what happened and that she's sleeping with a 23 yo? I know she's trying to hurt me and it's working. How do I get back at her for that?

I'm 20 btw

some of the dumbest of all of the fucking dumb schmucks in the world, right in here.

desperate for a sense of masculine fulfillment, so you join the mother-fucking army and marry lazy troglodyte parasites.

soak in the misery.

how old is chick in first pic?

No it's not, retard.

>If she hates sex then why the fuck did she ever want my dick

textbook tactics.

you both looked to the army for different, selfish reasons.

Hers was obviously that she wanted the material benefits and concessionary stability that comes with being an "army wife".

Then fucking leave her, dude. You're not happy, she's not happy, no kids, what's the point of being together? Drop her ass and go bang some hot German girls.

I joined army aswell for similar reasons

I wanted to die and i wanted to do something else than be here where i am right now

Only problem being that during training i injured my spine badly and i couldn't continue.

My family puts expectations on me, my girlfriends have left me, my friends moved away and everything in my life on a daily basis is dead to me

I just wanted to go overseas, make something out of me with a regime that i can follow/somebody can lead me and maybe find humanity to continue my life happily if i didn't die a gun in my hands

To this day i do not know what i should do, i'm lifeless.
If i had a kid atleast, i'd give my life to it.

But here i sit alone, drinking, posting on Sup Forums with a debt on my neck

OP, be good

By all means, tell her dad, but be sure to record the conversation first. Don't want him to think you're trying to get her in trouble by lying!

Because indont want my fsmily and friends thinking i only married her forbsex ai dont want to get the ear full of bullshit like:
"Well marriage is about more thsn just sex its baout loving eachother and working to help eachother and support eachother. Sex should be the fsrthest thing from your mind when it comes to marriage. Yoy should feel loved just because she married you"

I cant go. But i dont want to stay.
Im not happy. But she does actually do quite alot of shit that i cant
I cant manage money for shit
She is a fucking eldar mage when it comes to managing money.

Im stuck.
Im just stuck.
Shoulda tried harder at killing myself.
I would try stsrvation on myself but i like the taste of food. And i hear its super painful.
Injust want a method of death that is painless and just happens suddenly i want to be able to go on with my life and then just one day drop dead where im standing for no obvious reason. But is later revealed in an autopsy.

>My best frien was dating a nasty anime whorebitch who hated me and was controlling him using her pussy.
That's... me

when she is asleep put fireants on her cunt.
That'll learn her.

when she is asleep put fireants on her cunt.
That'll show her not to hurt her feelings.
If she tells you about it, tell her that you read in the Qu'ran that is a sign Allah is upset with you, but then shrug it off by saying you don't buy into that. It'll make her think twice.

FUCKING DITCH HER USELESS ASS NOW YOU PUSSY
FORGET ABOUT PEOPLE TALKING
THEY ARENT IN YOUR SACK OF
MEAT
IF YOU LET YOUR FEAR OF WHAT OTHER PEOPLE WILL SAY DRIVE YOUR LIFEn, YOU ARE FUCKING DEAD MISERABLE AND WILL STAY THAT WAY
BREAK OUT NOW

>acceptable

To imbeciles perhaps.

slang is spoken not written
"should of" is a misspelling of "should've" and it denotes a dumb mind or a sleeping one

Just drug her and rape her. You deserve it.

Just learn from your mistake. No sex before marriage is antiquated and if you go along with it, they'll find someone willing to fuck and leave your ass. Don't just go "tell her dad on her", that's fucking childish. In fact, the reason she doesn't like you is because he does. Bitch is rebelling and nothing you can do to change her.

>She's good at managing money
Then she wouldn't have gotten stuck living at the USO with you going broke. It sounds like you're not all that smart and you're getting taken advantage of. Your wife is a dependapotamus. Good luck to you.

None of this actually happened you homo. Kill yourself.

Or maybe english isn't anons first language, and you all knew what he meant. It should also be "done", not "did" further proving english as a second language. OR maybe user is just retarded, like said earlier.

Talking fucking shite, the army would't let you in if you were suicidal, they do a full mental evaluation on you