APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OlVtjD5aG68
fullmatchesandshows.com/2016/09/13/barcelona-vs-celtic-highlights-full-match/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Le score against Malmo man

Why does he look like he's in a nu metal band?

Because the 90's are back you fucking pleb

People who think pk7 is on his level just don't watch football, I used to think it was trolling but it's delusional kebabs and spics

Does that mean I can wear my Jncos again?

God I fucking wish they were

M8 it was celtic. If you're gonna critique Tsunaldo hold messi to the same standard

>le pad stats against shit teams manlet

This isn't about Celtic, it's if youve watched them all these years there not even comparable
One is arguably the best creator, passer, dribbler, finisher etc and the other is just not. It's as if people just look at x goals and assume off that, it's retarded

He's pretty good at stat padding senpai

>that flag etc

>kebab
Typical Scandshitavian

Kebabs are actually pretty good, should try them one day when you quit your hamburger diet

t. ahmed

t. a Youtube Highlights babby

Messi literally gets fed balls from Busquets and Iniesta, Rakitic etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=OlVtjD5aG68

i told you mates

t. Filthy spic who doesn't even watch highlights much less actual matches
Post in threads about sports you actually watch

A kebab is the poor man's taco

>muh get pass on the right wing
>muh cut inside

He's literally manlet Robben.

Quads of truth

Describes literally none of his goals tonight.

Fucking yanks I swear to g*d

if messi is just youtube highlights, then ronaldo is even less than that.

Leave dribbling past Getafe, Bilbao, Celtic, USA, and Venezuela to ME

>score against literally who Celtic
>can't score against a 10 man Atleti

Made me think...

Is Iniesta /fa/

sorry :(

reminder that BARCELONA = EVIL OIL MONEY

MESSI = DIO
NEYMAR = ENRICO PUCCI

RONALDO = JOTARO

tbf neither Suarez nor Nerman could. Everyone was tired after an entire season of nonstop games and little to no rotation.

>amerispic Halal bandwagoners
kys

Daily reminder Messi obliterated Bayern on his way to the treble.

How do people even make posts like these with so much delusional confidence you would think they watched barcelona matches all season. i am honestly surprised.
>Messi literally gets fed balls from Busquets and Iniesta, Rakitic etc.
you really have to wonder how people like these live their life with so much confidence in their stupidity.
This has to be the stupidest post i have seen on Sup Forums in 2016 and i am visibly upset knowing i share a board with someone as stupid as this
>Rakitic
this poster is serious. that's what saddens me. These confident fools will look for any and all reason to diminish someone's achievement.

first they said it was Xavi and Iniesta, then it was Neymar and Suarez, and now it's Busquets and Rakitic.
fullmatchesandshows.com/2016/09/13/barcelona-vs-celtic-highlights-full-match/
watch this match and educate your stupid self.

Daily reminder German Efficiency kills the manlet.

He didn't even play the two legs and their manager was LITERALLY ded

>2013
2015 is more recent m8, now with ancelotti you guys wont even win the league hahahahaha

Fuck off nigger, he played the first leg and whenever someone mentions Ronaldo is injured they say it's an excuse.

>pep Guardiola goes to Buyern
>Barcelona still using most of his philosophy, tactics and formation since coach is kill
>the rat sells them out to his new german overlords
>messi injured
I still believe Guardiola fucked barca over in that 7-0 win by telling the germans about their tactics and formation. the whole thing was just too good desu. Buyern knew exactly who to mark to cripple the midfield, changed their whole formation to counter barca's, and knew the weaker links in the back and how to exploit them. the whole thing was too good to be true

stop being a retard mate. Messi was injured with a hamstring in the first leg against psg, when Barca struggled in the second leg he came in to replace Fabregas and they won. Meeting buyern he was still injured and couldn't even complete the first leg

>leave leltic to me

>W-Why can't I play like that against Chile