Fuck islam thread

fuck islam thread

I ain't no sand negro but that's absolutely haram.

Like what the fuck dude, the motherfucker is the last prophet, brought us the finalized edition of God's will.

All glory to Supreme Allah.

it's retarded.

anyone who follows Islam after 9/11 is fucked in the head

every Muslim should renounce their religion in an act of solidarity and work toward world peace and not further stubborn ideology

but that's just me

>or we could just kill them all like they do to everyone that's not them

Wait 5-10 years more . we gonna purge those goatfuckers in Europe

>clear proof that Islam is better
Stay mad christian fags and atheist cucks

KILL THE MUDSLIMES

ALOHA SNACKBAR!

Fuck islam.. and every other religion. Same shit, different name.

Fuck Islam indeed.

In Belgium, a phd student and so called jihadexpert was just found guilty of lying when he vouched that another muslim had followed a anti-jihad-course with him.

It doesn't matter in which layer of society they end up. They will always remain anti-western cockroaches.

Also, I'm caring less and less about refugees because once they've arrived here, they start making demands like wanting a different swimmingpool for women.

FUCK OFF. You guys fucked up YOUR country. NOT our problem.

Well to be strictly logical, in respect to the Universe and the vast amount of information making certainty impossible, it doesn't *really* matter under which flag or ideology humanity ends up uniting under. Whether it's the black standard of ISIS and Al-Shabaab or perhaps the Star-spangled banner of the U.S.A., both are equally viable in the totality of existence, where we're all going to die anyway.

Check-mate nigaz and peace out, but only if you value peace. :^)

no.

And isn't it the struggle of humans to create a safer environment and progress knowledge with the ability to be an individual with their own thoughts? Your not going to get that under a ISIS flag Achmed.