Hey Sup Forums im about to have a class discusion on the death penalty...

Hey Sup Forums im about to have a class discusion on the death penalty. I wanted to know what you heartless Sup Forumsastards think about the matter.

Make it cheap and fast, and don't worry about breaking a few eggs. (killing a few innocents)

It is ok in very limited circumstances, however it is far too expensive and inefficient.

No idea but I want me some of them Blood Oranges

Wont it save money in the long run.

No, because incessant appeals are mad expensive. Lawyers ain't cheap, not even public ones. It would be cheap if the sentence was carried out right away.

do your own homework, lazy faggot

People have been found innocent after serving 20 years. Usually racially motivated. Until we have a perfect (never) justice system there should be no death penalty. Estimated 2-3% of people in jail are innocent. There have been more exonerations then ever in history.

Bring back the guillotine, get that shit going like a factory line.

If its obvious and the dna/blood is there yeah absolutly. However life in jail is a far worse than death.

There are some people who deserve to die.

Dead the dog ends rabies.

Dog= criminal.
Rabies= crime.

Not unless you are into butt sex then it is great

Faces of b?

The death penalty is fucking stupid. We don't even execute people until long after anyone gives a shit about what theyve done, including the family members of the victim. We can't even blame wrath or righteous fury when all the convicts are doing is sitting around for months to years before anything happens.

Also other countries have made it painfully obvious that this kind of medieval punishment is completely unnecessary.

Punishment fights the crime.
But that's just me.

>wasting a perfectly good human body

put him to work, cleaning up streets, making car tags, mopping up and polishing floors.

i say, we force labor in exchange for the criminal to KEEP his life. In other words, a productive 40 hours a week in favor of the state.

but since this will never happen... pff

Humanity is a curse and the death penalty is a terrible punishment because it removes that curse from the damned

If you murder someone, we murder you back. That's the one redeeming quality of Texas, they burn their trash.

You take a life, you don't deserve your own life.

lol I didn't know a VHS copy of The Crow could post comments on Sup Forums.

Too expensive. Unless the initial guilty verdict were somehow made final it's cheaper to house and feed them for life. Unfortunate...

I'm against the death penalty for the simple reason that the life and death of its citizens should never be left of to the whims of a government.

is gud

treat everybody with his own standards.

of one has killed, that same rule should be applied to her/him.

simple and ultimatively fair.

This

>and if he refuse to work donate his organs

waste of living bodies , they should be used by scientists for experiments

It's mostly stupid, costs more than life in prison, and there's solid evidence that it doesn't deter crime.

In general criminals commit crimes either in a moment of passion, when they don't care about the consequences, or in a calculated manner where they presume they will never be caught.

I do understand the "justice" feeling that comes from killing a killer though.

nobody wants nigger parts

I'm gonna go ahead and second this.

why not just build a huge escape-proof building and put worst criminals there for rest of their life. automated food control, no guards needed, let em fight themselfs if they like. Very cheap and normal citizen wouldn't face moral dilemma of killing someone.

>kill every nigger in prison
>jails mosty empty
>save money
>??????
>america great again

kill all non whites

then you would have huge numbers of unemployed guards hanging around. Guess what path they will take?

Immediately hang yourself

>Not unless

Im not white and I agree, were worthless

Gas the kikes

>not knowing that the prison industri relais on having inmates.

Don't kill but make them work

The only experience with the death penalty I have was watching the stuation unfold with Clayton Locket here in my home state of Oklahoma. He was proven guilty of the heinous crimes he committed to a 19 year old girl. He kidnapped her, beat her, tortured her and raped her before burying her alive after two shotgun wounds. His lethal injection was botched and he slowly died on the table, and honestly i felt good about that. Some people get what they deserve, and others get what other people deserved. I wish we lived in a perfect world where everyone was nice to each other, but as im sure most of you know, we dont.
>I support the death penalty