GET 'EM

Is this still the GOAT rant in the history of professional sports?

youtube.com/watch?v=yke08SybJzU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aoMmbUmKN0E
youtube.com/watch?v=3jMhoGUiIkk
youtube.com/watch?v=IE8ujfnFekc
youtube.com/watch?v=hfLKYy66lvI
youtu.be/q-rAu4TtTmM
youtube.com/watch?v=Htr2UloK-5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no, i like the Tony Rizzo rant on the browns more.

unfortunately, its been taken down on youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=aoMmbUmKN0E

>Get em
This is great

Kek I remember this. If anyone knows any other epic sports radio rants please post them

I'm curious, whats the date?

I say this as a man who lives a few blocks from the stadium - Mike Gundy made me love OSU football, and Bob Stoops made me hate OU. Pretty simple, really.

that was incredibly satisfy to watch

i saw this before i fell in love with college football and instantly respected this Mike Gundy, because he showed how much he cares about his boys

This is sports-related

youtube.com/watch?v=3jMhoGUiIkk

Sorry but I had to stop 3 minutes in. That was getting cringy as fuck and he sounded like entitled faggot. It's one thing to be frustrated with the team you support, but don't act like you are more deserving than fans of other teams. I know just as many Redskin bandwagoners as any other team. I couldn't care less about the NFC as a whole, but I hope the Redskins go 0-16 this year just for wasting 3 minutes of my time with this.

GET EM

This was a pretty good one from Norm Hitzges of Dallas radio after their seventh loss in a row last year.

youtube.com/watch?v=IE8ujfnFekc

>I know just as many Redskin bandwagoners as any other team

Have "fan tv" channels caught on for american sports on youtube yet? They're all gold mines after their team loses

youtube.com/watch?v=hfLKYy66lvI

Anytime Sportpope rants about the Jets it's golden.

youtu.be/q-rAu4TtTmM

Yeah, I mean the skins are a major team with three owls, including some fairly recent ones, and it's not like they never make the playoffs.

Here is the exhaustive list of teams that have not made an appearance in the NFC Championship game since the 1991 season:

Washington Redskins

Detroit Lions

p.much anything edp says is the best

>U O US
>I BLEEEEED IT!!!
Sweet Jesus how pathetic

Mike Gundy is cash as fuck.

>“I’m disappointed in myself that I called a play that could have been interpreted as intentional grounding. That play has been in our playbook for 12 years now and intentional grounding and an untimed down after the last play of the game never even crossed my mind. Of course in hindsight, I wish I would have done it differently, but in the big picture, the game should have been over. While I’m disappointed in myself, I am also disappointed that we had 10 rules officials who didn’t properly apply the rule. I give credit to Central Michigan for coming up with a great play and executing it as well as they did.

>"My reason for reaching out to you with this statement is this – we have another game on Saturday and letting the end of the Central Michigan game linger into this week would not help our team in any way. I want this to be our final official comment on the end of the Central Michigan game, so we can close the book on it and move forward to Pittsburgh. In our program, we talk all the time about controlling the things we can control and not getting caught up in the things we can’t control. We can control how we focus on and prepare for Pittsburgh. We can’t control the decisions that were made Saturday, so I do not believe it benefits our coaches or players to dwell on them and re-hash them beyond what we already did during post-game interviews, the comments that our athletic director made yesterday and now with this statement from me today.”

Means nothing. Bengals haven't won a playoff game since 1990. Does that mean they should have advanced despite collapsing in last year's WC game? Cubs haven't won a WS since the Ottoman Empire existed. Should MLB just hand them one this year? It's cool if you want to vent about poor play and bad decision making, but the whole "woe is me I buy tons of merch and watched games with my dad so they owe me!" stuff is cringy bullshit.

you can google about it, its the carlton mitchell rant.

but like i said, its been taken down from youtube.

>Cubs
>haven't won a WS since the Ottoman Empire existed

GET EM
GET EM

>YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU HAVE REDUCED OUR TEAM TO NOTHING WE ARE A LAUGHING STOCK EVERY YEAR
holy kek.

>Get 'em

>find the angriest looking fuck you can and stick a mic in his face
this idea is brilliant

>Get 'em
what did he mean by this?

Question: Do you have the exhaustive list of teams that have not made it to the AFC championship since the longest drought started?

>writers reaction

What is sad is ESPN tried to turn this 10/10 heartfelt speech into am act of buffonery by only playing the "I'm a man, I'm 40" line.

Gundy is based as fuck, stand up guy who will ride or die for his kids. Wish we had him here in Fresno.

GET 'EM
E
T

'
E
M

"get cancer and die"
>Cheers
"I hope the Eagles never win a SB"
>Massive boos

They got their priorities straight

>pre Dantonio Michigan State is sad