Why people hate on the prequels? I think they are bretty gud

Why people hate on the prequels? I think they are bretty gud.

2 was utter shit
3 was meh
1 was okay

1 was pointless to the story but still interesting, pod racing, liam neilson, darth maul, cool.

2 was the best of it all overall

3 started the best and just kinda filled in the holes as it went along, except for the conversation with sidious about plagueis.

>Why people MEME on the prequels?
ftfy

>1 was utter shit
>2 was okay
>3 was great

Fixed that for you.

ones the best tho

>prequels aren't terrible meme

You have autism.

those posters show more thought than all the prequels

The ironic praise of them has reached a point where I think some people on here genuinely believe they are good
The funniest part is when people put the cart before the horse and claim RLM is responsible for prequel hate

except for the fact that they're not... except for cryhard fanbois

They are terrible. They just are. There is no depth to them. The characters have no personality. No one's motives make any fucking sense except for Palpatine. They shoehorn in characters that don't belong. The movie relied on too much fucking action to the point where it was drawn out and boring.

tell me where jar jar touched you

There's a lot of mental gymnastics going on with people suddenly defending the Prequels as soon as TFA came out.

But as far as the prequels go, it's 3>1>2

Attack of the Clones literally offends my senses when I see it.

there are some of us that judge how good a movie or serie sof movies are, by it's replayability. dark knight was master at it, and the star wars ones were much rewatchable.

>Jar Jar
He was probably the least shittiest character in the movie.

>I'm a sheep who lets Red Letter Media gives me opinions which I then take as my own and spout uselessly

The prequels had a story to tell. Sorry it wasn't michael bay-esque explosions and violence every 5 minutes. When you grow up you will learn to appreciate their subtlety.

no there was a lot of people that defended the prequels that just STOPPED, until TFA came out.

Quick, claim your Star Waifu! Aaayla Secura claimed.

1 is the best prequel. Anything who thinks that 2 isn't the worst is a moron who fell for the jar jar meme.

Shaak Ti

>Sorry it wasn't michael bay-esque explosions and violence every 5 minutes
Did we watch the same movie? The entire movie was nothing but CGI action and lasers and explosions.

All this prequel hate meme needs to fucking die.

I as a kid like everyone else absolutely adored the prequels. Before the internet was around to make up every judgement and criticize everything.

Claiming Bastila

I always thought they were worse than the originals, and always hated 2. I just thought the toys from 2 were cool. I only thought 3 was okay. 1 is the only one I ever loved.

good taste

>I as a kid
There's your problem. Indian kids grew up with shitting in the streets. As adults, they see nothing wrong with it. Similarly, you were exposed to shit prequels by your absentee abusive parents when your defenceless psyche was vulnerable to such filth. Hence your shitty taste as """adults""".

her and that female darth maul make my dick hard as fuck

also ahsoka

I wanna fuck a red space bitch

The only good Star Wars movie is the first one. Empire Strikes Back is alright, but WAY overrated by fanboys, and Return of the Jedi is prequel-tier dogshit.

It was better than the original. It elevated a generic good versus evil trope into a true space opera, and introduced a political intrigue that has yet to be matched in any work in the genre.

The unironic embrace of tropes and archetypes is what made Star Wars great to begin with, but you're clearly just trolling anyways.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

They only got good when TFA was released.

Episode I was a great kids movie, I fucking loved it and used to watch it all the time. Sorry I'm not in my 40s and didn't see the original star wars films in theaters as a kid and the prequils as an adult. I watched the original trilogy as a kid as well after seeing the prequils and loved them as well.

Oh shut up you edgelord, you're probably 20 and only hate the prequils because the 20 something year old Internet nerds in 1998 were disappointed because they didn't enjoy the new Star Wars movies like they did when they were 8. Also the 70's OT audience had never seen space battles on a movie screen and the whole thing was novel, by 1998 they were used to high end SFX.

The first Star Wars movie is the only one of the bunch to competently embrace the hero's journey tropes and pull it off, the other films are just retarded retreads with successively shittier scripts.

Episode I: George's vision of Star Wars, unfiltered. Although it wasn't what everyone was expecting, it still manages to hold up today, if only out of nostalgia and the thrill of seeing a new Star Wars. It's also the best looking one in terms of effects, because they were still using models and practical effects alongside the new computer generated imagery. Not the best film ever made, but certainly not as horrible as people make it out to be. 7/10

Episode II: A continuation of Episode I. While the world building was great and the action scenes were much better, it unfortunately suffers from somewhat dated effects and some pretty bad dialogue. That's not even mentioning how convoluted the plot feels at times, which was mostly in part due to Lucas changing the script drastically from what he had originally wanted. Watchable, but only to get the full Star Wars experience. 6/10

Episode III: The best of the prequels, and that's saying something. While, again, it suffers from some bad dialogue and dated CGI effects, the story is much more well put together and manages to give us a dark and tragic tale of betrayal and becoming the very thing you hate. It also manages to segue very nicely into Episode IV, and all the political talk from the previous 2 films finally pays off as we see the death of democracy and the rise of the Empire. This is the one we were all waiting to see, and it was well worth the wait. 8/10

4>5>6>1=3>2

"I'm not angry at you, i'm just very disappointed" - The movies.

>bretty gud
Because you're a retarded fetus. Fuck the fucking prequels.