Swedes should be exterminated as per karma and for their own good. Prove me wrong

Swedes should be exterminated as per karma and for their own good. Prove me wrong.

Vi byggde hela ert samhälle, flytta tillbaks till grottan eller visa lite tacksamhet.

Vi ska ses :D

Agreed

Fug :----DDD

why do white women submit to non whites?

karma does not cause death desu in fact it does the opposite

I don't understand why cunts like them hate Trump but are fine with countries like Saudi Arabia.

Your country did the same thing

They're not, their feminist foreign minister denounced Saudi Arabia in 2015

Oh, I didn't know that, that's good for them. I don't understand people who hate Trump but were fine with Hillary getting a fifth of her funding from Saudi Arabia.

>WE WUZ KANGZ WHILE FINNS WERE SUBHUMAN CAVE DWELLERS
Fuck off, Ahmed.

These people are a pastiche of themselves. One minute they're protesting Trump because apparently he's anti-woman for some reason or other, and then they unironically go to Iran, an Islamic theocracy, and wear hijabs and a smile.

Even the queen of England covered her head when she visited Iran. It's literally law; they're there to parlay, not make cheap political points. Iran's in a precarious situation diplomatically and it's important that the west treats them with a modicum of respect, especially now that Trump's angling for a repeat of the Iraqi war. Sometimes you need to swallow your pride for some actual real politik.

There's a time and a place for shitting on countries that have nasty laws, like when the very same minister denounced Saudi Arabia like said.

why should we give a shit about iran? We are an irrelevant nation in northern europe, fuck off

We're not irrelevant even if you think so. Diplomatically Sweden's been pretty fucking important thanks to our neutrality and number of notable international diplomats like, I dunno, Dag Hammarskjöld or Folke Bernadotte. Or the fact that we're one of the VERY FEW western nations to have an embassy in North Korea. We can bridge the gap between NATO nations and the rest of the world when needed.

>they're there to parlay, not make cheap political points
Yes, they seem very concerned with getting down to legitimate business.

They were making fun of Trump's "iconic" picture. Since when do the irish lack humour?

the reason we have an embassy in north korea is because we are irrelevant

You sound so sadly desperate.

>Even the queen of England covered her head when she visited Iran
First of all, she shouldn't have. Second of all, she hadn't be virtue-signalling about women's rights and female empowerment and sisters doin' it for themselves the week before.

>It's literally law
Oh, well if the thing that fundamentally contradicts someone's most closely-held moral sensibilities is literally the law, then that's different.

>Iran's in a precarious situation diplomatically and it's important that the west treats them with a modicum of respect, especially now that Trump's angling for a repeat of the Iraqi war.
Yeah, they seem very diplomatic, trying to feud with the sitting US President on Twitter.

>like when the very same minister denounced Saudi Arabia
With regard to the reasons she raised, I presume KSA and Iran are one and the same.

>Dag Hammarskjöld or Folke Bernadotte
Both died long before you were born.

>we're one of the VERY FEW western nations to have an embassy in North Korea.
Oh yeah, I forgot North Korea was in Iran. Silly me.

>They were making fun of Trump's "iconic" picture. Since when do the irish lack humour?
>take picture unironically looking like a caricaturishly stern feminist
>Swedish ""humour""

Also this:

Why do we bother to talk to the Chinese about NKorea when you guys have an embassy? If only we'd have known how influencial Sweden is we might have been able to stop the ballistic missile tests.

You have an embassy in NK too. It's not about being generally influential, but making talks between the big boys possible ie the point of diplomacy because no one's got a beef with us specifically. The presence of a swedish embassy in NK means we can assist citizens of other western nations; nation that lack NK embassies.

You're just looking for something to shit on so what does it matter?

>You're just looking for something to shit on so what does it matter?
I don't have to look very bloody hard.

Swedish boys are pretty cute tbqh