/BB/ Big Brother

Live feeds fire up at 1am eastern, fampai.

Paul is a faggot.
Nicole is an idiot.
Bridgette is wife material.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gyuXwS08zNc
cbs.com/shows/big_brother/live_feed/stream/
twitter.com/liquid8d/status/746197407587667968
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

damn zakiyah has DAT ASS
1st for jmac

First for Nicole.

Brit

Whose signatures are those? The only thing I can read is the BB12.

bridgette is gross

POST BRIDGETTE

It's a shame about her kids

Her husband must've been a neanderthal

yikes why does her daughter look like derrick

Nicole x Ian?

oh jesus we need more brit

First for the Nolan twins

Tell me this doesn't look like a Bridgette doppelganger. Are they related? He's a professional NASCAR driver btw.

youtube.com/watch?v=gyuXwS08zNc

>not liking Paul

are you an actual cat lady?

>Bridgette is wife material.
Agreed

alright, /bb/ cast all stars

Devin
Caleb
Zack
Donny
McCrae
Boogie
Dan
Danielle
Jackie
Porsche
Ragan
Meg
Liz
Julia

Yea he has a funk seed for sure. She needed a real man like me to plant in her fertilized vagina, if you catch my drift.

Forget waifus, Which BB18 has biggest schlong?

>liking Paul
>liking bearded edge tryhard

Boogie Down Bronx

Representing Becky

Da'vonne

Corey no doubt. I've showered with many a men, and those big white boys with good tight buttocks, and a well put together chest often times have the best looking penises.

definitely not victor
the overcompensation is strong

Ian you had your chance but you blew it

no homo of course, btw. just us bros here shootin the shit ay.

>Ian green texting on twitter
he is confirmed for Sup Forums

He definitely visited Sup Forums, so I'm sure he'll be in these threads all summer. Just tweet at him if you need confirmation tho.

Ian, how do you feel that you made a meme monster out of Dan?

Europe getting Blown the Fuck Out tonight. This omen is best for whom?

>Dan posting Costanza face

this is beautiful

Brexit winning? I hope so.

Omen is best for Corey who is the closest thing to Sup Forums in the house. And Sup Forums gets hard thinking about brexit.

LEAVE is up 52-48 with 71% reporting

After he won he visited Sup Forums and timestamped a photo in a thread and it was a literal overflow of autism that followed. Sup Forums sperged out and Ian couldn't identify himself anymore on the board.

I think these threads are small enough that Ian could prolly announce himself tho. There's prolly like 20-30 of us who will be here all summer.

We had a part of our union secede. Once.

I'm very disappointed that there are no Muslims in the house this year.
How Islamophobic is CBS?

Do you mean to tell me GB is bringing back negro enslavement?

live evictions usually get 100+ people in here, and when the live feeds kick on tonight /bb/ will be booming again like last year. i wish ian would timestamp in here tho

That's pretty cool, and a good thing for us Americans. Global economy will struggle short term, but this means that the US and Britain can become BFFs again. We can be the tip of the Western sword against globalization which is best for all of us.

"Cute hijabi chick" and "really swole chick" are casting tropes I'm surprised they haven't went for and not personal fetishes, not at all

I personally hate le globalization because i have to wait until steam games go on sale

he time stamped during season 16 a couple of times in here

honestly /bb/ seems super slow so far this year

its only been two episodes so far, when feeds turn on then we'll have something to talk about

If you're a Brit I hope the leavers win cuz you guys can become besties with us Americans again. Fuck the EU senpai, they're cancer.

Anyone have link to the streams?

Nobody posts links to the streams here anymore because they get taken down pretty much instantly. You're on your own, buddy.

cbs.com/shows/big_brother/live_feed/stream/

i have one that MAY work but not sure yet since its not up
make a 10 minute email and i will send it to you

last year people posted feeds all the time and they lasted all summer

What should my name be for the Live Feeds chat? First reply is it

gayblacknowhite

If you mean feeds, find your own and don't post here. CBS are nazis when it comes to these. If you get a good one don't tell anyone.

Alternatively you can sub to CBS's shit ass package, but it's only like a few bucks a month or something, but yea. I'd only do that if you'll religiously watch feeds. If not they're out there to be found.

Reminder that if you have the Pop channel on your cable package, you will get 3 hours of free feeds every night. They are kind of shitty but it beats not having any at all if you cant find any.

it used to be better when after dark was on showtime. now they have commercials and censor out the swears

Does anyone have a room in the cbs chatroom and if so what is the name?

If no one has one i am willing to make one.

Is it, dare I say it, love at first sight?

I don't know how to do that but I appreciate the effort and I want you to know I'm thankful.

I have a middle of the pack Directv package and have never heard of the Pop channel. Bout to go on a journey to see if I have.

I don't know why people even like Bridgette like she hasn't done shit on the tv show besides nod her head to the cucks trying to conspire against the returnees. Until the feeds come on there is nothing i have seen to make me have a positive opinion on her.

beta orbiters like her because she's a nonthreatening girl

i had comcast and it used to be on mine as the tv guide channel and ive watched the feeds every night with that for years but dont have it this year for some reason

>she hasn't done shit on the tv show

Which is exactly what every good player would have done by now.

Returners get a pass cuz they gotta play right now, but any newbie who is playing is a massive retard. Bridgette isn't in an alliance, and she's on nobody's radar. So basically, she played this first week PERFECTLY.

And because she's qt with a bit of thicc

Shes cute and half asian. She has a soft white girl tier body though which kind of sucks.

She has a cute face that makes me want to stick my dongle in her USB port

Found it. For my Directv bros, POP is channel 273.

I'm glad Glenn is gone. It really bothered me that his eyes never really focused on the camera.

>he time stamped during season 16 a couple of times in here
pics ?

one more hour

Since Glenn was kinda boring I agree, but overall I think we need to encourage more older people to play the game. In the golden ages of big brother there was a good mix. It wasn't all sexy people or anything, it was a genuine mix and led to interesting as fuck gameplay.

I want production to cast more average joes in their 40s and 50s and less aspiring model 23 year olds.

If you are going to sub for the streams, find your favorite twitter update follow and use their links to subscribe.

These guys give us a lotta info and I suspect they're like crazy housewives or some shit, idk. But yeah. For me personally I love Hamsterwatch so I'm gonna use his link to sub so he can get a little money.

IT'S OGRE!

CHAPS- Merry Independence Day from all the way in Texas!

Brexit won?

today is a based day

LEAVE 52-48 with 87% reporting. All major media have called it.

Noice

Bump. I won't let this thread die...

if it does just make a new one when the feeds come on

this.

goes to anyone. if we die just make a new one with /bb/ in subject so we can search.

How long till then?

They got taken down. I'm sure more might pop up soon.

Half an hour

Who here based BBViewer?

>tfw I'm not going to be a NEET this summer and join in on the threads like last year

Growing up sucks. But at least I'll have cash in my pockets

just buy the feeds they dont cost that much

> tfw these houseguests don't know about Brexit

the jew slav's stream stayed up, and even though he was extremely greedy and annoying it was still better than nothing

same here my man. I'm still gonna watch some feeds though

I got you poorfag lads

twitter.com/liquid8d/status/746197407587667968

Yeah, I prefer Bronte and I'm okay with being in the minority on that.

I honestly don't know whose worse Nicole or Da'vonne.

I can't stand Nicole's voice. It's sounds like she's always whining.

still need to get the cbs feeds how does this help the poorfags?

>mfw I pay CBS the 7 bucks a month during the summer and don't give a fuck and when I cancel when BB is over I say that I'm cancelling cause of BB so they keep it on the air

seriously it's just 6 bucks a month for 4 months

nicole was an absolute non entity on her season and did nothing but speak in an annoying voice and act like she didnt care about anything

davonne is just a cunt who complains constantly and has that "the mans keeping me down" attitude and it grates
in terms of drama she'd be ok to keep around but she shouldnt make it to jury

nicole wont make it far simply based on the fact that she took the first hoh and literally no one will want her in a final alliance because shes so shit at the game
even britney was better

Nicole