White American thread

Invited: White Americans.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chihuahua_(state)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guerrero
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

texan here, i would like an explanation as to why all the mexicans here are 5ft tall, fat, with high native admixture. ive met one white mexican family ever that i can think of.

>brazil all one single color
South Brazil would be the darkest blue easily

muh 68 percent

daily reminder that new zealand is less than 70% white

White Mexicans stay in Mexico.

╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╗
.........................................REMINDER........................................

THIS OP IS A NOTORIOUS AMERICAN SCHIZOPHRENIC TROLL
WHO IS OBSESSED WITH MEXICO/WHITENESS POSTING DOZENS
OF FLAMEBAITS LIKE THIS ON Sup Forums EVERY DAY FOR YEARS
HE IS NOT A SANE MAN HE IS POSSESSED WITH PARANOIA
YOU CANNOT EXPECT A COHERENT RESPONSE FROM HIM
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND JUST LET HIM ALONE
WHAT HE NEEDS IS NOT A REPLY BUT MEDICAL TREATMENT

╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╝

What is "white" nowadays? Is it just skin color, or do you also account for culture, nationality, and even bone structure?

Is there only one "white" or many?

.........................................REMINDER........................................

Skin color mostly nowadays I'm afraid.

Because they are shit

>The US

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Literally Brazil tier

Even Puerto Rico is whiter than the US nowadays tip top kek.

3/4 of New Zealanders have atleast some white ancestry
Retards on Sup Forums don't realise that many Maori in New Zealand have some white blood, so when you take away Maori, only 2/3 of New Zealanders are pure whites

""""""""""""""""white""""""""""""""""""""" """""""""""""""hispanic"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

"""""""""""""""""""white"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""hispanic""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""2

""""""""""""""""""""""im white hispanic""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Don't be an autist faglord again or I will call your mum

Mexico BTFO
Can they ever recover.

How can Colombia and Chile have more white people when Mexico is more European genetically? It makes no sense.

Shakira is white

Neither map is about % of White people, you complete retard, is about European descendants, aka, anybody with at least Euroepan ancestor. Do you even know English, Pancho?

kys

"hispanic" - some retard left the door of the kitchen open, HELP!

I went to costa rica and it was NOT white

Not him but literally 99% of Mexicans have white ancestry, natives are 20-30% white in average.

Do Cubans care about muh whiteness as much as the rest of latin america

>Spanish
>Portuguese

No one care about "whitness", only meme fags from internet care.

and gibsmehthats to...

thats actually funny. bro. that cracked me up

thx hirohito-sama, now i'm going to kill myself.

They actually do. Cubans are EXTREMELY racist.

No i'm not joking, it all comes from the fact that white cubans were slave owners until what? 60 years ago? They really don't fucking like blacks.

Why do you think most cubans that emigrate to the US are white, why do you think they hate Castro? Because Castro told them to fuck off, he gave black people rights and he crossed the elite living in Cuba.

U care about cubans, they are useless piece of shits, haitians are actually better people (that surprise me)

Why i say this?, because i know a lot of young white cubans... arrogant as fuck, worse that argies (At leats argies are good people)But white cubans... i hate them... and i'm actually white but who give a shit about that here?(in chile)

Memes aside, the only countries of Latin America where they actually care about race stuff (not just the White Sup Forums meme) are México, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua and Peru. What do they all have in common? Those are the places where the Spaniards during Colonial times actually imposed a class and race system.

Sure, it more complicated than just "we are guaaaaaaaaaaait", but is there. The OP is just an unironically autist.

You killed him, thank you

today I'll remind them

That's total bullshit and you know it, Costa Rica beats Mexico in racism any day, specially against other central Americans such as Nicaraguans

cierren el orto, negritos de mierda.

I'm redpilled now
What makes them arrogant?
What do they say?

That is called xenophobia, user, not racism, and yes, Costa Rica is a very xenophobic country, specially against Nicaraguans, Amerifats and Colombians, why is that? they are the biggest immigrants groups in the country.

Everybody here hates anything north of our border deeply, but not because of their race.

Fuck off villero.

>Mexico is as white as the US
Is this beaner serious? Kill yourself.

Actually it's all of Latin america (I'll exclude Brazil cuz I don't know anything about that ethnicity). Especially Argentinians since they (and Columbians) see themselves as the only white people in Latin America (not mestizo whatsoever) but they are. Well Argentina not on the same level as the other countires but still, they have mestizos, though they'll deny it like the Chileans.

while he is memeing, being as white as the USA isn't saying much

>and Columbians

what the fuck

>Not taking into account population density
Once you look at the population density it's obvious that most Mexicans live in the southern Amerindian part of the country while basically no Colombians live in the southeastern amerindian part and most live in that "European" orange area.

How does it feel to essentially be cultureless?

Most white Americans look basically Nordic, while being "white" in Argentina is basically having skin and facial features slightly more European than a fucking Moroccan.

Being white in the tropics was a mistake

are mulatto's allowed?

my dad's white

had a roast for dinner. bit dry

can't wait for the sale at Kohl's later this month

I shit you not, I had an argument with a Colombian over it.

That is fucking bullshit. The only retards that care about that in central america stuff are costaricans. That is ehy in your self reported census everybody puts "white". Get your hypocrisy outta here.
>Guatemala
Part of our identity is about the mayans moron.

can i visit guatemala

"Xenofobia" you call brown people nica. I have met a costa rican girl that complained about that like a total racist.

that's because white is a retarded word.
nobody uses white for real outside the retarded states of america.
here, people use the word "european" instead, and yes, even the brown ones are considered europeans because they are literally 100% european, whether you like it or not.

this ends up translating into "white" because that's how retarded you are.

Yes. We have MC Donalds.

Shut the fuck up subhuman sandnigger.

>and Colombia

Not really. Besides, you seem to ignore the class system that goes tied with race relations, the different ethnic and racial groups (its not only an issue of Whites + Amerindians + Mestizos), migration groups, and so on.

Take CR for example. There was no racial or class system imposed here by the Spaniards, so when independence came we had a pretty "equal" society which molded most of our 19th history. Then it came the migration period when lots of Catalans, Poles, Germans, Anglo Caribbean and Amerindian (from the "unconquered" lands) came to be part.

Did race was important for the government or anybody back then? No, but what was defined as Costa Rica was, and it was defined as being born in the Central Valley, speaking Spanish and being Catholic, everybody who didn't fit in to this was not given full rights and legally discriminated, being the Italians and Anglo Caribbean Blacks the ones who suffered more in this period (specially from 1936 - 1949). This period and "identity policies" still have their effect in CR today, but of course, that would be only my country.

According to our census only 41% of the population self identifies as White.

The reason why some data says CR has more than 90% of White population is because they literally mix all of the "mixed" categories in to one.

>"Xenofobia" you call brown people nica

I don't, nor anybody I know. We do use Nica/Nicarguan/Central American as an insult, but not a racial one, being "Paisa" de most popular variant of the insult.

>I have met a costa rican girl that complained about that like a total racist

One girl, I see.

But yeah, people here hates Nicaraguan and everything further North, what is your point?

>triggered the retarded fat """white""" man

Population in Mexico is very evenly distributed in reality, northern states appear to have less density because they're larger. Additionally only some spots in Colombia have the color than more than half the of Mexico has so your claim remains unplausible.

It really depends, back in the 80's we had a census with the options for race being "European", "African" and the like, and literally like all of the White and Black people said "N/A" because here they didn't relate those categories to race. It was funny, like in one of the most recent one retard included the category "Chinese" instead of Asian/Yellow/I don't know and all the "Mongols" were mad as fuck because of this.

/brown/ is here to take over and there is nothing you can do about it

She said nicas were brown like if it was a bad thing (she even had brown skin herself) , but she said it like a fucking racist. And that is just my experience. Your society is known to be racist and since then I believed it. Coming in this site just reafirmed that.

>Population in Mexico is very evenly distributed in reality, northern states appear to have less density because they're larger.

Delete!

That beautiful building deserves something good not a fucking McDonald's

Don't you consider it ironically how Costa Rica is actually the Latin American refuge center for those who escape racial prejudice?

You may say we are a "racist" society, but there hasn't been a racial motivated conflict or attack here since colony days, on the other hand, we have tons of refugees, from Central America mostly, who are Amerindian or Black and come here seeking help.

Then again, unlike the Central American countries where 90% of the people look the same and there are no immigrants, CR is very diverse in terms of race and there are lots of immigrants from the whole world, so racial relations are actually something which happens everyday.

If it makes you happy, I do consider Nicaraguans less than people, and you, the Northern variants too, but I don't give a shit about your race, your culture is just primitive and promotes violence, sexism and is anti intellectualism.

You obviously don't know how to interpret this map and need to go back to elementary school.
The larger northern states have the same color as the small southern states and this literally means the population density is higher in the south.

Kindly kill yourself.

good i don't eat anything else when in a foreign country

What's wrong with what he said? Chihuahua is more populous than Guerrero yet in density maps comes off as basically empty.

>What's wrong with what he said?

Did you just assume the poster gender?

Meant for

holy fuck you're stupid

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chihuahua_(state)
>Density: 14/km2
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guerrero
>Density: 56/km2

You obviously need to go back to school. Posting shitty maps and trying to feel superior over other latin american countries is not a good use of your time.

>We aren't racist
>I do consider Nicaraguans less than people, and you, the Northern variants too

Do you realize how fucking stupid you are?

What does your culture and nationality have to do with "race"?

You can be Black, White, Yellow, Blue or the Mix you want, I don't care.

Yup, white and hispanic

I dislike Costa Ricans

Whatever, fatty

it physically hurts

>I'm actually fat
THIS IS WHY I HATE YOU GUYS FUCKKK

>living in the north

you deserve it 2bh

So you hate people based on the place they were born. That is even more dumb, if an ethic european with european mentality is guatemalan you hate him?. And Guatemala is multicultural by the way, not just one culture.

Would you feel better if I tell you that I like you?

I'm fine with it as long as it is well preserved.

>population of Guerrero: 3 million
>population of Chihuahua: 4 million

Can you elaborate what's wrong with my statement?

For some reason it's quite overcast most of the time over here maybe due to the altitude so sun rays are not much of an issue, but not being able to enjoy the seasons definitely sucks dick

The place where you were born AND raised matters a lot, specially in terms of culture and how this culture defines you behaviour. But yes, and ethnic European, African or Asian who fits the description above and grows in the cancer like environment of Central American is the same shit as you are.

>Guatemala is mutlicultural

Multicancer, more like it.

Racism is stupid senpai, who the fuck cares about race in America in the year 2017?

Sure but what about Nigeria?

>o sul e o meu pais

Even white hispanics?

Chihuahua is like 6x the size so Guerrero is more densely populated.

Bitch, I assure you I am more civilized than you any day of the week. They thing I like about my country is that it has many european and native heritage. We have a colonial city like antigua and the ancient capital of the mayans. What the fuck do you culturally have? Euro culture? Every latino country has that and can adopt that mentality.

>(and Columbians)
Wutt? Maybe USA's Columbia, or Colombians in USA (given that everyone becomes obsessed over race once moving there)

Aside from some mestizo mongrel role-playing as Aryan German neonazi, like the buffoons of tercera fuerza, no one cares about muh "whiteness" in this shithole.

People here pretty much have accepted that it's a "diverse" mestizo majority country.

That Colombian mestizos are still somewhat racist towards blacks or abos, that's another story.

Whatever you say, my man. You will always be an savage fuccboi in, dare I say it?, /our book/.

Go get mad somewhere else, your Europoor and Maya heritage has no value here.

The term "abo" or aborigine means a people who was subjected to an eradication of its culture, the term doesn't apply to Amerindian peoples or cultures because the later didn't disappear, just mixed with the European and African culture.

Which is why using population density to compare the amount of people between two Mexican states is retarded.

>Yeah, because one person speaks for 47 millions.

Way to go, idiot.

the leaf already did, if you don't understand that, I'm afraid you're clinically retarded.
but given that we've already stablished that, I'll TRY to help you out anyways.

first of all
>northern states appear to have less density because they're larger.
that's literally what density means, having the same population of a small state in a larger state, it means there's more people per any given amount of area in the smaller state.
the larger state doesn't "appear" to be less densely populated, it actually is.

now look at this map this is not a density map, but a total population map, and it literally shows there's more people living in the south.
the fact that you didn't realize this made us think you're a fucking idiot, which you probably are.

picrelated is a density map, and as you can see there's a gigantic difference between the south and the north, you can go ahead and count them manually, since wikipedia has the numbers for each state, and draw the line wherever you want, you'll see there's a shitload more people in the south.
pls go back to primary school and finish it before posting here.

Man so those are the words of a culturelet. I'm not mad friendo, just trash talking.

not to mention that you're literally lying and both states have a population of 3.5 million