Thoughts? i think it is brilliant, almost BSSM level brilliant

thoughts? i think it is brilliant, almost BSSM level brilliant

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TmnBMKPIiNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They should have quit after Californication IMHO.

can only disagree hugely but you do you

Op, you're a rare tard boy if you believe any of that.

gender assumed haha :)

It's surely better than the last one

I love this album the longest wave is really good. Go robot is great and the video was filmed in my neighboorhood bensonhurst bklyn

It's good

Absolutely terrible.
Of course this is what happens. You intentionally fall off the map for a few years after great success, then come back with a "refined" sound for a newer audience.

Example: (See; Green Day, Jimmy Eat World, Fallout Boy, Modest Mouse)

>rhcp
>putting out anything remotely good

garbage band releasing another garbage album. there's a reason the government used their music to torture hostages.

it's a masterpiece

One hot minute ftw

well aren't you a raging fucking redneck

fuck yeah, brilliant album start to finish, walkabout one of my all time favourites

How is 9th grade going?

my favourites: feasting on flower, dark neccessitites, dream of a samurai

MODS

The new faith no more is better

youtu.be/TmnBMKPIiNA

The red hot chili peppers are for girls and boys under the age of 16. If you are a grown man and love them, you have terrible taste and are most likely a faggot.

I'd take them over plenty of bands. Shit bands like Trapt, Rage Against the Machine, anything emo or screamo, etc are by far worse than RHCP.

Also you can't actually think the government used their music to torture hostages right? I'd like to believe it's a troll remark but given the types of idiots this site has, I can't really say for certain.

the getaway, wave and we turn red

you're so cool and different and different and cool :) so admirable and wow :)

Crappy crap.

Thats amazing. I love him. Saw him in Philadelphia opening for FNM

The album Im currently listening to, at the moment.

>some ass-hurt anons in here, yet most of them never state what genre or band/singer is better than OP's

Nah you're just a faggot that likes faggot radio music specifically catered to tasteless faggots.

Mike Patton
/thread

You normally can't self /thread
However, in this case we allow it.

i'd be salty as fuck too if my faggot ass music never got 1/100th of the recognition of a band i absolutely hated :)

unlucky :)

Lol nobody is salty. We're just laughing at your infantile musical 'palate'.

You like a garbage band with garbage songs. This makes you a bitch ass faggot.

So many anons in this thread are ragging on one of the few bands I like...Who shat in your head and called it brains, I'd like to meet the person and congratulating on making yet another tard
I already have tickets to their concert next July.
I'm guessing you listen to rap mr.trips
There is exactly 0 good in rap and most mainstream music nowadays. It's all about money, whores and 'bling'

what do you mean 'we', you're the only faggot here being a faggot, faggot.

i see rhcp in december, so stoked

Nice, I hope you have a great time there mate.
>my old man likes rhcp
>we'll both go to their concert
>tfw last time we both went to see rhcp the weather was complete shit.

i really enjoyed that low IQ comment, thanks :)

I'm guessing this is you in a few years, prick.

:)

>the guy who likes rhcp calling someone a faggot
Jesus Christ you can't even see the irony, can you? Enjoy your puss-rock.

I'm seeing ween next sunday

I actually think this is one of the best albums from any band in a while. We turn red, the longest wave and go robot are just amazing. There's only like 2 songs I disliked which is a lot less then any other album I can think of.

Inb4 you have a different opinion you're a faggot.

only song i don't like from it is detroit

CALIFORNIA CALIFORNIA CALIFORNIA LOS ANGELES LOS ANGELES LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA CALIFORNIA CALIFORNIA LOS ANGELES LOS ANGELES LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA CALIFORNIA CALIFORNIA LOS ANGELES LOS ANGELES LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA CALIFORNIA CALIFORNIA LOS ANGELES LOS ANGELES LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA CALIFORNIA CALIFORNIA LOS ANGELES LOS ANGELES LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA CALIFORNIA CALIFORNIA LOS ANGELES LOS ANGELES LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA CALIFORNIA CALIFORNIA LOS ANGELES LOS ANGELES LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA CALIFORNIA CALIFORNIA LOS ANGELES LOS ANGELES LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA CALIFORNIA CALIFORNIA LOS ANGELES LOS ANGELES LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA CALIFORNIA CALIFORNIA LOS ANGELES LOS ANGELES LOS ANGELES