Punished Theon edition.

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

farfarawaysite.com/section/got/gallery6/gallery10/gallery.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=S9e_INLnJts
youtube.com/watch?v=CJ40jeahsrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Azor Jon

All hail His Grace, Azor Jon of Houses Stark and Targaryen, the Prince who was Promised, the Son of Ice and Fire, the First of His Name, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm.

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

How many layers of chainmail and leather you guys think Jaime has on?

EWW THAA FOOK UHH YEW?

Sometimes I use British slang that I don't really understand while shitposting on here so people think I'm British and hate the Brits more. I'm American.

link for photos? i seem them weeky but never book mark the site

Post character's you will miss after this season.

farfarawaysite.com/section/got/gallery6/gallery10/gallery.htm

SOMEONE POST THE TYRANT OF TRICKERY PASTA AAAAAAA

We all recognise you. Most of you clueless yanks post slang from different dialects.

I dunno her character been a bit lame since geofreey died for me.

thanks i guess no need to bookmark now since last ep

ɐsǝɯ ʎʇsnp ǝɥʇ ɯoɹɟ

>Worst character has one of the best music tracks

youtube.com/watch?v=S9e_INLnJts

First for Jon of House Targaryen, The Undead, The Bastard that Wasn't, The Hero of Ice and Fire, The Head of the Dragon, The Great Watcher of the Wall, The Last Dragon, The Thousandth Lord Commander, The Winter Rose, The Seventh Ruby, The Black Prince, The Ghost Prince, The Prince the was Promised, The Black Bastard, Friend of the Free Folk, The Winter Wolf, Lovebane, The Sword in the Darkness, The Crownless Crow, Jon The Dutiful, Jon The Uniter, The Hidden Heir

Jamie totally has that troll or worry face face going on. something is happenin

We see you Jonautist.

how can this character redeem himself existentially, except pull a kamikaze move at a strategic moment?

he already redeemed himself by helping to destroy the patriarchy

Still, in the mess that became the story of KL, I looked forward to checking in with her.

LONG MAY HE REIGN

You do now that this show is not even reddit tier but 9gag tier, right?

Kys plebs.

With King's Landing about to burn and the Crown about to an hero, the Freys will have no reason to support the Lannisters or vice versa right?

The loveliest man in the whole world, and I will fight any one of you for his sweet hand.

REAL THREAD

>obviously **** is going to **** a ***** and see *** enter the ***** ** *** and witness the ***** ** *** **** who happens to be the *** of ******* and ******
and in King's Landing ****** will try to ******* the **** with ******** but ***** will **** *** first. It's like poetry.
>Up north we will see ***** ***** Littlefinger and they will all be a ***** ******
also there will probably be dragons

-- decipher my code and you get 1 free rare stannis --

"I am the drowned god"

What did he mean by this?

Wake up each morning, get out of bed, and try to make the world a little better than you found it.

nah, one of them strong independent queen will turn out to be margaret tatcher-tier and make the world worse than when they arrived. sansa , i bet.

Rightful thread

He'll probably be Yara's adviser, and act as a counterweight to her aggressive and 'manly' behaviour in some gendered contrasting metaphor that nobody but the writers think is clever.

kys

Neo-Sup Forums here

Was Littlefinger already a fan favorite of Sup Forums when Season 1 first aired back in 2011? Or was it only later after he was CIA in TDKR that people started really liking him?

He was having a stroke

Sick traitor to the royal couple you are. shitty tumblr gif related.

Fuck and stop trying to kill /got/

It's already dead

He would never put his crippled willy anywhere near that DISGUSTING jewess. You LIE!

it was a reference to the meeting of dragon lady and the wannabe queen of rape isles .

¿ʎɹǝɔɹos sıɥʇ sı ʇɐɥʍ

misunderstood your post , thought you were someone else.

Why do people constantly repost "Azor Jon" and reply with "we see you" every thread? I don't get the joke.

My friends don't believe me that Dany is the mother of cheeseburgers. Pls post fat Dany so I can prove them wrong.

But he would put those fat lips near her and suck on the cooch.

fuck off, she is perfect.

This is when she was under weight.

>YOUR FRIENDLY, DAILY REMINDER THAT PRESTON IS GOING TO KILL HIMSELF AFTER THE NEXT EPISODE WHEN THEY REVEAL R+L=J

i cant wait

>jontron
>neckbeard user calling a skinny woman "fat"

ya, that's the whole thing about that show: it's not about pushing a feminism agenda it's just FLIPPING OLD TROPES ON THEIR HEAD because... creativity. make the handsome prince a queer, make the kick ass knight a lady, make a conqueror a lady, make a dwarf a wise and charismatic character instead of the usual fool. basic opposite of what we are used to be served in fantasy. and it sort of works i mean its mad popular, people are intrigued by these new propositions but it's not very deep.

Next Episode confirmed info:

>Cersei doesn't show up to her trial.
>Cersei blows up the Great Sept of Baelor with wildfire, killing Mace, Loras, Margaery, Kevan, High Sparrow, some Sparrows, some random citizens, and Lancel
>Qyburn has his little birds kill Pycelle
>Tommen commits suicide by jumping out of a window
>The Mountain kills Septa Unella, Oberyn/Elia Martell style; possibly kills more Sparrows
>Arya kills Walder Frey
>Arya makes Frey pies(possibly just poisoned pies)
>Jon is named King in the North by the Northern lords, Manderly(or someone who fits his description) gives a speech that convinces them all
>Dorne will appear
>Sam arrives at Oldtown
>Davos makes Melissandre tell Jon that she burned Shireen
>Bran sees the rest of the Tower of Joy scene
>Bran and co. arrive at The Wall, Benjen leaves
>Jon learns his parentage(not 100% confirmed)
>Daenerys sets sail for Westeros(final scene)

A Z O R J O N
Z
O
R
J
O
N

youtube.com/watch?v=CJ40jeahsrs

So is this just a meme that gets posted every thread or does it actually have some credibility?

half meme, half truth

the "Davos makes Melisandre tell Jon that she burned Shireen" part was added only after the preview kek

Can somebody give me a brief rundown of Preston's theories?

I want to believe

Meme mostly, with actual confirmed leaks in there, but also a lot of speculation.

I'm not sure man. It's not the same people/person posting "Azor Jon" surely, but it's very, very, very autistic regardless.

Preston is so delusional he'll say "the book is the book the show is the show" and stay with his Dany delusions.

Isaac, the best actor on Game of Thrones, is a gay man. Stop trying to force your depraved fantasies on him.

The trope flipping hasn't always been in the show, though. The first season painted quite a realistic portrayal of a medieval world. It's only come out now to accommodate to a newer audience - i.e. feminists, and tumblrinas.

Almost the same mouth as Mads
Shame

he doesnt believe R+L=J? lol

>Straight people
>Forcing depraved fantasies on Isaac
pick one

It has credibility, they're accurate leaks. I just post them every thread to keep people aware

I only started posting this after the preview retard

And now it ends

>The first season painted quite a realistic portrayal of a medieval world

>Straight white cis-males are boring and overrated, and the only reason anyone could ever relate to such a character is the result of social conditioning.
Literally Preston fucking Jacobs in the episode 9 Q&A. WHERE IS YOUR AUTIST GOD NOW, FAGGOTS? WHERE IS YOUR AUTIST GOD NOW?

Second part meant for

>Isaac
>Straight
Have you ever even SEEN Isaac?

Don't be autistic. The white walkers were relatively minor as far as season one went. A blip on the horizon that paled in comparison to the major issues of the realm.

will always be the great white hope tommy. only retards force cia

>brief
Not really. General philosophy, though, is to over think the show based on what has been put in the books, and ignore the shows habits of being a relatively straight forward normie tv drama with multiple storylines.

Point being that the majority of depraved fantasies about Isaac are not coming from straight people.
Has nothing to do with Isaac's obvious homosexuality

>YOU JUST KNOW

if you think white walkers aren't going to be a major part in the upcoming books then lol

white walkers have ALWAYS been the looming threat in the background, and it makes perfect sense that the show is starting to gear up and get ready to have more fantasy elements. since the first episode we've been warned about them. it's just their time to be the villain. same with the dragons

Just caught up on the latest episodes and this show is basically Disney moralfag trash now.

Fuck all the normalfags for forcing me to endure this shit.

[citation required]

No, the majority of depraved fantasies about Isaac are coming from pedophiles. Not gays, or straights for that matter. It's its own thing entirely. Gay people that like Isaac only like adult Isaac, and thusly their fantasies about him are not depraved. At least no more so than the fantasies straightfags have about Margaery or Dany or Boobsnek or whatever the hell you weirdos are into.

Thisssss

I'm sure it was all a meme, but people were shipping Sansa and Ghost a week ago.

>wolfshota.jpg

get out, theres only room for one character to be pedo'd after at a time

Did you even read the posts you mongoloid?

The white walkers are fine, all I'm saying is that season 1 of GoT had a more realistic portrayal of a medieval world. Fantasy elements were relatively minor, and were built up through a lot of context - like old nan's stories about the WWs. Focus was directed more on the politics of King's Landing and most actions resulted in consequences and alliances forming of breaking - like Catelyn kidnapping Tyrion.

I'm not saying it's better because of it, but that thematically the seasons vary wildly.

He needed to die.

Kill the boy, and let the man be born

So, why doesn't Melly try and bring him back?

poor preston

>user 1: points out that people who fantasize about little boys are not straight
>user 2: b-but that's not the gays

>Adult
>17 years old
>pick one

So he's like Neo?

>He rose and dressed in darkness, as Mormont’s raven muttered across the room. “Corn,” the bird said, and, “King,” and, “Snow, Jon Snow, Jon Snow.” That was queer. The bird had never said his full name before, as best Jon could recall.

What did Brynden mean by this?

Cause coming back is a bad thing as Jon will testify to.

You come back remembering the pain of dying and now knowing that darkness awaits you in death.

Threadwars really killed the general today, eh?

I will also miss the waif (but definitely not in her last episode)

rhlor did not wish it

>man
Jon's still pretty childlike. Losing his head and rushing at Ramsay's army is the ultimate example.

That's the Stark wolfblood with a bit of the dragon awakening within him.

I'd say dying before you can even grow facial hair is worse than knowing that darkness awaits.

When is this established though?

Anyone ever see that Melly is very close to smelly?

when she tells jon it was his will to bring him(jon) back