WWYD Thread

WWYD Thread

Post pics of you hot slutty friends and anons will tell you what would they do to her?

Other urls found in this thread:

imagefap.com/pictures/6355406/Amateur-312
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

more of her

I would slap my big dick on her pretty face and lips then slip my dick between her lips forcefully and make her worship my cock sucking me off. I'd look into her gorgeous eyes staring up at me while she sucks my cock. Then I'd explode cum in her mouth and make sure she swallowed every drop of it

I'd rip that dress down so her fat tits drop out. I'd force her to keep recording as I tittyfucked her hard with my cock.then I'd bend her over and pull that slutty dress up and ram my cock into her asshole until she cried. I'd go faster and faster while she begged me to stop until I got sick of it and started choking her, calling her my fat little cow slut until she finally passes out. Then I'll cum on her face and upload the video to her Facebook inviting all her friends to come fuck her while she's passed out covered in my cum.

what would you do Sup Forums?

id fuck her mouth and make her gag and choke until spit was dripping down her chin then use it to lube up her tits and fuck them until i covered that pretty face in cum

wwyd to her?

I'd walk over to her grab her by the hair and stick my tongue down her throat while pulling and squeezing her tits extremely harshly.id then slap her face until she is crying and stop her crying by putting my cock down her throat. After that I'd get her worn thong and make her inhale it after which I'd stick it in her mouth so that the gusset is touching her tongue. I'd then stick my cock in her ass dry and slap her ass until it was red raw. Finally I'd bring her out on the street naked at night and make her blow drunk men and hobos.

I would give it her hard anal, until she gets k.o. and then i would cum all over her, on her face, breast, ass, dress, hair, womb, back, arms, hands, legs and even her feet, and then i would make a photo and post it here

Let her suck my dick and then cum on her dress and tits, and then she goes on a party with all my cum on her.

more of this cute slut.

damn nice enjoy her ass

use her

What about this aussie slut?

what would you do to her?

I would offer her a coffee with my cum in it

What would you do?

I would lift up her dress and make her ride my hard cock while I pull down the top and let her tits out so I could watch them bounce up and down and grab them and pinch her nips, then I'd cum deep in her pussy and then make her suck my dick clean

id slap her in the face with my cock until her cheeks were red then stick it down her throat until she was gasping for breath then pull it out for a second to let her catch her breath and do it over and over again until i was ready to cum then id make her hold it in her mouth and gargle it until i told her to swallow it

i would bend her over and fuck her doggy style pulling her hair and making her watch in the mirror then make her get on her back and shove my cock in her throat before covering her face in a thick load

She is a nympho

Wwyd

Fuck, anymore?

moar

That's the best one. What would you do?

mm nice

what would you do?

hot heres moar

wwyd?

op your friend looks fat and ugly

WWYD?

I would rip thet bikini off her and fuck her all her holes and then let a big sea of cum in her pussy, then i would put her down in front of our garden, so that the neighboors can see her, and give her an shield "Free fuck", while she has the bigest vibrator i can buy in her asshole, and that all on a day with 35°C so that she sweats.

Grab her by the pussy

I would fuck her in that dress, and then when the dress is around her boobs is wet and see trough crom all my cum she can go on the party

Carla:
imagefap.com/pictures/6355406/Amateur-312

fuck er right in the pussy boss

wwyd to this naughty slut?

My friends sister.

Would you do anything with/to this very shy, virgin fashion model? What?

Just for better imagination

tell me guys

wwyd

I would throat fuck that cute little face before I flip her over and pound her from behind. After destroying her pussy I would cum all over her face.

Just suck her tits while i fuck her pussy

mmmmm hot

mmm fucking nice

Facefuck

More details?

DUDE are you from Stoke? I've seen this girl on POF

And then?

grab her hair and force her face down on my cock and make her look up at me while my cock is in her throat as she gets light headed then id take it out and slap her face with it before repeating over and over again until her pretty face is all sloppy and wet then make it sloppier by cumming hard all over it

kek

choke her on my cock and cum in her mouth

Facefuck, while i stick my tongue in her pussy, so that we cum in the same time, and the she should smallow it all.

This slut needs a reminder that she is nothing more than a whore.

Fuck her right in the pussy

Any that needs to be cucked?

Another pic of her. Hope someone likes her enough

You got kik?

>Fuckin Checked also

Stick my hand down her panties and shove my cock down her throat hard, facefuck her til she gags alot, keep throatfucking her sloppy until her tits are covered in her own spit, titfuck her and blow a huge load all over her face, walk away satisfied

yes, do you have a gf?

What to do to this Venezuelan slut?

what would you do to this wanna be tomboy?

Fucking Patriotic

The girl in the background?

Yeah, what's your username?

wwyd?

please fuck my gf while i watch

You got kik?

I'd follow her back to her apartment, and use those yoga pants to tie her up/obstruct her flow of oxygen.

I'd fuck her from behind and pull that shitty looking hair out by it's roots.

Find her vibrator, and force her to cum, and then put it on full blast and force it all the way up her ass.

Finally, I'd blow my load right in her eyes.