Hillary would've handled the jobs better. Prove me wrong

Hillary would've handled the jobs better. Prove me wrong
>protipyoucant

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/08/09/the-donalds-right-hillarys-200000-upstate-new-york-jobs-plan-was-a-bust/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, since her job would have been to follow Soros's commands, and Trump's job will be to save the world, she most likely would have handled her job better

she cant even handle her emails. how would she handle anything better?

also

>not even in office yet
>had no chance to handle anything

Nah I meant jobs. Like the economy jobs, not her job.

That is her job dipshit. And she would have failed.

seen her speech? she looks half-dead

WHITE POWER

>she cant even handle her emails
how you figure, nigger?

she deleted the emails she didn't want, limiting what would go into the public record and got away with it.

Hillary? Never heard of her. Who's that?

>got away with it
Obviously not...lol

Her plan for jobs is give everyone else in the world Americas jobs for free. Or let them come here and work American jobs for free with no visas or regulation.

No president can magically wave a wand and create jobs. They might execute policy, but that guarantees nothing.

remind me when she was prosecuted and convicted?

hillary and her supporters are stupid dykes that thought everybody else would be like fuck yeah stupid ugly dykes.

At least give him a chance to actually fuck up before calling him a fuck up..

>Paid protesters
>special snowflakes leaving their jobs to go protest
Dude created jobs and not even in office yet.

Like her predecessor has done?
>Prove me wrong
Done. Libtard.

He's ALREADY FUCKED UP.

He claimed to be draining the swamp... instead, he's filling it with more snakes and bottom feeders.

How could Trump supporters be so stupid as to believe ANYTHING Trump says?

Build a wall, LMFAO...

>Like her predecessor has done?
>>Prove me wrong
>Done. Libtard.

This is (You):

The same way Shill supporters believe anything she says.

>he's filling it with more snakes and bottom feeders.

As opposed to what Hillary would've filled it with...lmafo

he's got a proven track record of FAILURE while in public office, while Donald Trump has none..

When campaigning for Senator of New York, Hillary Clinton PROMISED numerous times to deliver 200,000 new jobs to the citizens of the state.

She fell flat on her face then and failed at 200,000 yet people think she will actually fulfill her promise now to deliver TEN MILLION new jobs. topkek

Hillary Clinton has a PROVEN track record of failure and lies.

Donald Trump has been successful in over 500+ businesses and only filed bankruptcy on TWO (That's a SUCCESS RATE of 99.98%)

How exactly is Hillary Clinton better for the economy? I know you guys aren't THAT stupid.

forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/08/09/the-donalds-right-hillarys-200000-upstate-new-york-jobs-plan-was-a-bust/

Well, that was easy. Got anymore you immense faggot (OP)?

>As opposed to what Hillary would've filled it with...lmafo

I believe Hillary is corrupt because Breittard and Fox "news" told me so...

The problem with you stupid fuckers is that you don't know where to get information, nor how to vet it.

Go ahead... post another meme from RightWingCircleJerk.org

I suppose you're right, I'm just some ignorant redneck.. who just taught you what labor participation is and why your failure of a candidate would have failed at that too. You're welcome. Go have a cry-in or some shit.

>Donald Trump has been successful in over 500+ businesses and only filed bankruptcy on TWO (That's a SUCCESS RATE of 99.98%)

Where is Trump Steaks? Trump Water? Trump Airlines? Trump whatever...?

You don't have to go bankrupt for a business to fail, genius. MOST of his businesses no longer exist, and are failures.

Other than leasing his name to building owners, and being on the Apprentice, he's not proven to be a successful businessman.

The reason why he didn't release his tax returns is because he didn't want America to know this.

"The Labor Department is 'in on it' too..."

You fucking Trump supporters and your stupid fucking conspiracy theories... go back to Infowars.

Are Clinton or Trump Necromancer?

How to being the Steve Jobs back to life

I personally couldn't give less of a fuck about this election or who won (not even trolling) but I have at least enough intelligence to give whoever won it a fair chance. That and I'm not a whiny bitch faggot. But by all means continue to cry, it's hilarious.

You can't change the goal-posts every 5 minutes and expect someone to take you serious, genius. All you lib faggots were crying about before the election was "but muh bankruptcies!" and now that you've realized how dumb you sounded you're trying to go into some pseudo-business talk like you have a clue. Bankruptcy IS the standard for business failure in the finance world. Next you're going to tell us "hur durr could've stuck his money in a savings account and made more" like every other Carl thinks sounds smart but has ALSO been debunked numerous times.

Fact is, the guy turned a million into billions with a B and here you are, sitting on Sup Forums between fap sessions and bags of cheetos, trying to convince people of what an idiot businessman he is. For real?

stay pissed libtard

lolwut