Prove this wrong

prove this wrong

protip: you literally cant

Other urls found in this thread:

kerbalspaceprogram.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=95NDkABAsSk
youtube.com/watch?v=bDoh8zQDT38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gravity, also air resistance and how it works to create lift.

8/10

LOL

Your faggotery keeps the plane, and all of us, in the ball

So when you jump do you just keep on going up?

Learn to altimeter you stupid meat slapping trog.

>A Airplane

stopped reading there

here is your proof
Check mate sheeple

While the plane goes forward gravity pulls it down.
im triggered

kerbalspaceprogram.com/
its easy to learn, no worries

Jet engines can't do this because they ingest air to generate thrust, so as the air becomes thinner, they generate less thrust. Rockets don't need air. So if we could design an airplane with a rocket strapped to it with enough thrust to reach orbit (like the Space Shuttle), we could make it to space.

actually planes do dip their noses dipshit just to prevent that. if you actually would have a fuckin brain and a decent education you'd understand

Not to mention they couldn't reach space even if they tried they would stall out.

Seriously though. Flat earthers never really bothered me much but since these troll posts have started showing up here I wonder every time, are those really the arguements they actually use?

Right, it's so uncomfortable to sit in an airplane because you're actually leaning forward. When you put your seat back you're sitting upright

nice trips

>What is gravity?

This is one of the better ones I've seen.

youtube.com/watch?v=95NDkABAsSk
youtube.com/watch?v=bDoh8zQDT38
Here fucker, watch these and shut the fuck up. Better yet, do this yourself. Than you will know unequivocally the earth is a spherical shape.

What is gravity?

The implication of the plane continuing "straight" into space would be that the atmosphere gets thinner, providing less lift. So there is an equilibrium between the angle of attack of the wing, the constant thrust of the engines, and the rarity of the atmosphere all working in concert.

If there was no gravity and the atmosphere continued on at a constant pressure, you'd have planes that could fly off into space.

P.S. you're an idiot.

Kekek

Are you retarded or something?

next ill take common sense for 400

If they didn't before then they do now, y'know, because of your consecutive numbers.

He is right in a way. When propeller planes go straight, they tend to slowly rise if the pilot does not keep them down a bit. I dunno if this is true for modern jet planes. If you wanna test this, buy a cheap styrofoam model. When it gets up to speed, it rises without elevator activation

It's called "lift." It's governed by three factors: air density, plane speed, and angle of attack.
Density varies with elevation and temperature, and locally fluctuates less with elevation.
Plane speed varies with power, and is hopefuly constant, though not with a rubber-band propelled toy.
Angle of attack depends on the use of the elevators, and is constantly monitored by the pilot, or autopilot.