Am i the only one who thinks battlefield 1 is trash...

am i the only one who thinks battlefield 1 is trash? i bought the digital deluxe version and i've played over 24 hours of it so far, and im not bad at it. i have a 1.55 K/D, but its just not fun at all for me.
the maps are terrible, the spawns are terrible, the hit detection is terrible despite having no more than 30 ping, the melee system is terrible, there's no character customization AT ALL, there are hardly any weapons and most of them suck so bad there's no point in even using most of them, pistols are overpowered as fuck, everyone camps and doesn't play objectives, there aren't enough vehicles and the few that are in the game are terribly unbalanced, and the progression system is terrible. it just feels like a re skinned version of battlefront. most of the deaths i have are total bullshit ones. even games where i score really well i still just don't have much fun. it seems smaller and shittier than bf4.

same here, i don't get why they kill what made bf4 great.
So much to unlock so many differnt weapon "feels"
BF 1 all weapon feel the same and attachments are useless and pre unlocked. Vehicels suck and are slow as fuck also

World War 1 was very limited.

I don't think it's that bad, but then again I have more fun with it than COD and overwatch. It's not for everyone but the experiences I've had were more refreshing than that trash battlefront!

You're retarded for buying a game before playing it. Redbox it. And before you say but "im on muh pc" EA has a 7 day trial. You're a faggot for spending money without knowing the product.

Hit reg is off bad, hacks are rampant, and all the COD sniper fags that left COD are now playing Battlefield and it's starting to kill the community

Underrated post

I think the game itself is good, is fun, but compared to BF3 and BF4 it sucks dick

Yeah, they should nerf snipers and shotguns.

>2016
>still giving EA money
kek

Been a while since I've played CoD. But it seems like every fps blames CoD for their community.
Shit it's as bad as....
>Playing Skyrim
>Furious over CoD players
>Muh gam is fukt cuz CoD
Makes sense.

I dunno, it's pretty hard to kill people unless you're extremely lucky that you're in the sweet spot for both classes. I do think they need to get rid of the hackers on their servers for sure, they're the ones ruining the game

What game mode do you play? Conquest and rush are the only game modes worth playing on BF.

How is Halo 5 multi?

only game modes i play

>not bad
>has 1.55 K/D
>allmywhut

Operations are good.

That shit takes so long to load and setup. I tried it once and spent more than half the time staring at my screen.

Doesn't take me any longer than a conquest.

Maybe it's time for an upgrade?

To be honest last fps i played online was COD 2. Best i played, COD UA and now bf 1 is tne closest to it as possible. So i might suck i might rage but at the end of a day im happy

It's actually the best fps on consoles at the moment and it's not even close. Maybe you should go back to your jetpack spaceship faggotry.

I disagree. Been playing it since the beta and have really enjoyed it. There are a few things that are a little broken. The AA guns are way too powerful. The planes are not that effective on ground units. Not looking for crazy power plains but one person in an AA gun shouldnt be able to kill everything in they sky. A good tanker is next to impossible to kill unless you have a coordinated group. With that said, I really like the gun play and overall feel.

Game blows.
Shotguns are autistic.
Netcode is shit again.
Automatics brokenly over tuned.
Hip firing has never been easier.
Obviously hackers aren't helping.

>this
i knew kids wouldn't like this game. they don't get it

>The blissful ignorance
Has nothing to do with the time period, twat.

In a battlefield game, where you can spawn and instantly die x10, 1.55 is not bad.

you are so old and elite

it's a bad game, you aren't alone
my friend and i got it release day and after 3 or 4 hours we were both at the point of "what the fuck is this garbage"

Your choices are shit or your aim is shit.
Maybe even both.

>1.55 k/d
Yeah you suck.
Battlefield 1 is way better than Cod IW and MW1

are you actually retarded

They've said this every single shooter in the franchise for both CoD and Battlefield. Snipers and Shotguns 1 shot people all the time. Deal with it.

My god, you're so mad you forgot about the Shift key.

Confirmed mad cuz bad.

Op is a scrub

Yeah, it's true.

Banjo-Tooie is the only fun first person shooter. And that's because it's primarily a platformer

i say one thing about bf1.

>Niggers

>there aren't enough vehicles in WWI

>Better than MW1

You have serious problems that need to be assessed by a professional..

The only people that complain about a multiplayer game are the ones that are shit at it lol

It's WWI planes weren't made for use on infantry then.literally their only use then was scouting and dog fights

So the entire battlefield community is shit? They bitched and moaned about bf4 to no end, in fact, that's why I stopped playing

> Buying a game without watching a stream of the gameplay.
Last time I did that was with Master of Orion remastered. Damn do I regret it. At least it came with MoO2.

Hacks are awesome, the anticheat is literally amongst the best ive seen so far.

While battleye is nice, fairfight is fucking getting so many of the cheaters.

Lmao

"im not bad at it"
"kd 1.55"
YES YOU ARE.
Being bad, doesnt mean u have a negative kd... You just said, you normally kill 1 and a half guy and then die. Lol. No wonder you dont like the game

Battlefield 1 was trash the minute it was not battlefield 2.