Well, i´m just posting cuz i have the oportunity of moving (me and my wife) to Canada...

Well, i´m just posting cuz i have the oportunity of moving (me and my wife) to Canada, i´m a 25 Chemical Engineer and wife is an Interior Designer (so we both studied and we are not inmigrant scum), so if anyone in this board lives there and can drop some light in this we will appreciate a lot

ib4 why you ask in this shithole: cuz Sup Forums never fails to see the best and worst part of evertything

Other urls found in this thread:

moneysense.ca/canadas-best-places-to-live-2016-full-ranking/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tbh if you do move to Canada you will probably move to Ontario. its the closest thing we have to America.

What city?
Where you from?

I'm willing to help out Sup Forumsro, but you've gotta feed some details.

Move to Vancouver.

Fuck

We don't need anymore here thanks. It's already China 2.0

Don't come to Winnipeg we have too many natives

That's only a small part

we dont want yo stank nigger ass

Lies.
I grew up in Surrey, and crossing the bridge is literally the fastest way from India to China.

What race are you

List of Canadian provinces by tier

Top tier: Ontario and British Colombia

Alright tier: Alberta, Newfoundland, Saskatchewan

Low tier: Nova Scotia, Manitoba, New Brunswick

Shit tier: Quebec, PEI, all territories

Is it more or less racist to call them abbo, like Australia does? Compared to get Indians or tomohawk chuckers? Etc

All niggers must hang

just stay out of cape breton and ill be alrite

We don't use the word abo here. Generally the casual racist term is still just 'Indian' but most of us use 'native' as well.

Sorry, it's Canada, even our hate crimes are polite.

Unless you're rich I wouldn't move here because everything is outrageously expensive

>surrey

drug addict detected

i hear wagon burners a lot

Nah. That's why i moved.

I would suggest looking at Vancouver Island, especially the south around Victoria. Chilliwack is good in the Fraser Valley as well, Kelowna is decent in the Interior of BC. Alberta is kind of like the Texas of Canada but 10x colder. Quebec will treat you like shit unless you speak french. Ontario and BC are the best provinces as stated in

If you prefer smaller cities and the outdoors, I suggest Thunder Bay. Loads of idiots and bullshit here, but that's true of any city.

Montrealfag here. This is where ALL Canadian culture is. Toronto is a fucking refugee camp with outrageous rent and you gotta be brown to live there. Winnipeg/Saskatoon/Calgary/Edmonton are all fucking "big cities" with drunk injuns everywhere, cowboy culture, and zero benefit besides cheap housing. Vancouver is okay if you like paying 5 times normal rent ( everybody rents rooms to somebody because nobody can afford rent besides the Chinese). And b.c is full of self righteous fitness turds that only eat things that don't cast a shadow. And driving 90 km ph is the norm, even though the speed limit is 100 or 110.
Bienvenue a Montreal!

"canadian" culture... in quebec... go back to france

Fuck you and your faggot family, we're full.

this

Please you unilingual faggot. You roc fags think black diamond aged cheddar is fancy cheese, you tard. You can't bearthe taste of red wine unless it has a slice of orange and ice cube in it! You turds can't do bagels, smoked meat, poutine, or shepherds pie properly. You all drive like nigger women and pump Drake as loud as possible so we know how down you are. I bet you fucking shed a tear or dozen at the final Tragically Hip concert, while you were also triple pvring just in case you lost one copy, and no doubt think don cherry is great! Go roflcopter to some reruns of corner gas, you uncultured husky fucker.
Sorry, eh?

Check'd.
Fuck Atlantic Canada! Great people, great views, great rhythm of life. But the fucking wind! And summer should really be longer than 3 weeks.
I'm still gonna return though.

Moving to Yellowknife, Edmonton, Vancouver or Montreal will net you different results. Care to be more precise?

"lol, lets move to Canada!!" You think we're not just as racist and intolerant as you fuckers? We have a very vocal liberal population here that gives us the image we have. In reality, we are completely divided. Toronto aka "the cultural melting pot" is just people from different ethnic backgrounds staying in there own social enclaves and everyone fucking hates everyone. Please, for the love of god, just stay where you are and fuck off. The last thing we need is more immigrants. Also, have fun getting a job, "visible minorities" get priorities for jobs here in Canada. to sum it up, GET FUCKED AND STAY WHERE YOU ARE.

Nigga what? Whitest part of the country, an engineer could get a job anywhere around here, winters are rough (but gorgeous) and summers are beautiful.

I highly recommend Cape Breton.

Quebec is not that bad if you stay in Montreal or any english small town; you don't need to speak French.

10/10 would read again

Literally the only thing good about Quebec is the low density of minorities, everything else, including your absolutely abominable accent, is shit.

Comparing Quebec to France is like comparing the UK with the US... It's fucking Canada, whatever stupid language you speak we're all "Americans": we buy tasteless shit just to impress the neighbours.

Ba ha ha! Jealousfag can't grasp french! We have Canada's best cuisine by far (both haute and casual), Celine Dion, Xavier Doland, Leonard Cohen, maple syrup, les courreurs du bois who fucking blazed this country and developed the fur trade. I am an anglophone by the way, and us Quebecois started this shit. I'm no separatist, but I'm not gonna eat your shit.
Maurice Richard is GOAT!

Growing up, I heard prairie nigger

Top places to live in Canada

moneysense.ca/canadas-best-places-to-live-2016-full-ranking/

>the city I live in is near the bottom
Seems about right.

> Courreurs des bois
We could be MUCH better... I otherwise agree.

Oops, the extra r. Screen cap for reddit!

Samefag, du/des, potato, putahtah. I work and write in french for work, yet I still need antidote on my workstation because there are some things that I just mix up, but can change the entire meaning of a sentence.

Canada sucks balls dont move here

if you move to canada you are an imigrant scum, checkmate amerifag.

regards, a canadian.

Canadian here. Make sure you pack your toque and a nice warm scarf and jacket. It's going to get cold soon!

pretty much this. Montreal is far superior in terms of shit to do then any other city. Toronto is fine but expect to paying outrageous money there for a fucking appartement.

What cool picture, comrade.

Nicest snowboarding east of the Rockies is within 2 hour drive (Jays Peak, Smugglers Notch, Whiteface, Mt Tremblant), 2 hours from Ottawa, 6 hour drive to Boston, NYC, Toronto etc, etc, etc. Need I say more?