MYTH: Having sex with trans girls is gay

MYTH: Having sex with trans girls is gay

FACT: Trans girls are girls, so it is is not gay to have sex with them. Its 2016, gender is not decided by a persons genitals. Get over it.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ddDtUSZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Having a cock in your ass is gay, whether if it's a woman's or a man's cock

>It's the current year
And with that people with mental conditions should still be treated as such,.
thanks regressive left & your championing of bullshit spouted by millenials on the internet.

>it's 2016
>gender is not decided by....

Implying a period of time has any effect on a person's gender.

Gender has always been the same. Either you're M/F or you're just fucked in the brain

Even if it is gay, who cares?

So if gender is a social construct, why is it important for us to elect Hillary Clinton?

I'm not here to argue. I bookmarked assignedmale because I like the design style and how it finds an entertaining way to handle the issues.

Yeah well trans girls look like dudes and it's gay to suck cock if you also have one.

Fuck off.

I guess you could say they're... boning

Saying it doesnt make it true

If a person has a penis, that person is male.
If a person has a vagina, that person is female.

If the person had to have surgery to make that happen, I don't give a fuck. But you don't get to claim to be female if you still have a dick.

>Implying millenials are the inventors of gender issues

I'm a millenial leftist that doesn't believe in trans and 32 different genders or whatever the fuck it is.

Stop blaming the world's problems on millenials. We're not the ones who control institutions.

discord.gg/ddDtUSZ

visit gay general.

youre a faggot op. get out of your delusion.

When archaeologists dig up your tranny remains in a thousand years, you will be scientifically classified as "a man in a dress" not as a female.

Sexuality is fluid, gender is not. It's an outward expression of DNA that you cannot change.

Everything they do is a form of covering up who they naturally are. The camera angles to hide their shoulders and jawline. The fake high pitched voice. It's all just playing dress-up.

That being said I don't give a shit what you do in your own house. Seriously, go nuts. But this new trans gender meme needs to die.

I'm not going to refer to a furry as a wolf no matter how much they insist. I'm not going to call that crazy white lady with a perm in Washington state an African American. And I'm not going to call a drag queen a woman. Get over it.

MYTH: Having sex with trans girls is not gay
FACT: Only closeted fags say it's not gay

using assignedmale to make your point isn't helping lmao

Why would you give a shit what other people think about this, unless these people have the power to make restrictive laws, their opinion on something they are not a part of is not important.

No in a thousand years the human race will be extinct from global warming or asteroids.

If not then everyone will have no gender or race and we'll reproduce asexually

Also, why would you care if it's gay or not ? Normal people don't give a shit about trannies. The only people that care about if it's gay or not are people who want a tranny dick up their ass.

>gender is not decided by a persons genitals. Get over it.

Wrong. Biological gender is decided by genitals, except for a few anomolies. Your confusion about wanting to wear pink dresses doesn't change that.

If it looks good, fuck it

>It's 2016, simply because of this number my statement is a fact.

OP you're a gay in denial.

whether you believe gender fluidity is real or not, your opinion is the most wrong in this thread. you're saying plastic surgery alone is the deciding factor in a persons biology. do you get why you sound stupid.

FACT: Actual women r better, than transsexuals, cuz normal women have pussies and anal is gay

Gender /= Sexual Orientation

See, these idiots got it wrong. Sexual desire is a spectrum, no sexual act is 'normal'.

If you have a dick and you like people who have dick, you're at least bi, likely gay. Cause if it has or ever had a dick, that's a dude.

Lol no fag

Bi is gay, you moron.

thank you op.

Close. Sex is determined by genitalia. Gender is a social construct. That means you can change your gender while having the same biological sex.

Plus, sexuality is also about who you fall in love with. If you're a guy and you have crushed on men before, you're either bi or gay. If not, you're not.

Masturbating doesn't mean you're dextrasexual. Fucking a fleshlight doesn't mean you're objectosexual.
Fucking a transgirl doesn't mean you're heterosexual or homosexual. It just means you fucked a transgirl. If that's your thing, skip the label and enjoy it.

check em

>Gender is a social construct
Kill me

No, we shall become an omnipotent amalgam of the earth and all on it. Earth will become one singular being that plays space basketball with the moon on Tuesday nights, and has a part time job as a security guard in a psychiatric facility. We will slowly become depressed, and then finally when we have fused with all of the Universe, we will shoot ourselves in the head, creating a massive explosion that releases massive amounts of matter and energy in all directions. And then we do it all over again.

>mfw I fucked a shemale and trans girl

I would consider myself a faggot, despite never sucking cock or taking one in my ass because what I did is pretty fucking gay, but I have a normal gf now so I guess I'm bi.

What you're saying is cuntish but i can't ignore them trips

>666

Satan has spoken. You are indeed a massive faggot.

Enjoy hell!

Masturbation is self-stimulation of one's own genitals. You're building a sexual construct out of a false dilemma. Just admit you are a homosexual.

Still gay.

You cant be gay if you dont like man with short hair and muscles and hairy legs and arms.being gay means being attracted to real man not sissyes.
Fucking a boy who dresses as a girl is ethero becouse you are attracted to the long nails sexy clothes and bareless skin just like a female.being homo means being atteracted to strong jaw big hands,feet,and hairy body not the cock

Nah, I'll let you suffer as the world around you becomes scary and confusing until you look at some hot chick IRL and have no clue if you should get an erection or not.

I love destroying dumbasses in these threads:

Males don't just have functioning male genitalia, their very cells are XY chromosomes.

Female cells are XX chromosomes.

OP is a triple-chromo-homo-downsyndromo faggot

HAHAHAHAHA.

Goddamn you are one crazy faggot.

What you use to get off =/= your sexuality because "sexuality" covers a lot more than just what hole you stick your dick into.

If gender is not decided by a person's genitals, or secondary sex characteristics, for that matter, why is there gender reassignment surgery and hormone therapy?

the dick is just a hidden genitalia,hair body and skin are what we see and what we are attracted too! im sorry for you poor haters but thats how the world works.we are attracted to feminine features we can see not the genitalia

kek
good b8

Actually you are. In general, millennials scream and stomp their feet when they don't get what they want and institutions take that shit seriously because they want to look good.

I'm a tranny and I just gave my first blowjob last night, the guy isn't gay and we went out on a date and i'm basically a girl in every way

Probably no one but OP

Gay faggot there.i can assure you guys you are all stright becouse gay means being attracted to masculine features like big hands big shoulders short hair beard masculine voice and muscles not a ccok that we cannot even see is just the final part.if you like bare skin and a boy that looks like a girl you are stright becouse you think as it and you like woman REAL GAYS HATE WOMAN AND WOULD PUKE LOOKING AT THEM

actual girls know how to dress without looking like an emo scene fag

>You can lie to your friends
>You can lie to your family
>You can lie to the whole world
>But you can't lie to your fucking chromosomes

You can't have children - so you're not female. You're a faggot and so was your customer.

Face pic, I doubt you pass.

seriously guys don't ignore me, I didn't make him cum because we were high but like the whole time he treated me like a girl and even people in public treat me like a girl because I pass so well. I am going to make him cum today though. He rimmed me and I couldn't help but moan, I thought it would be gross but I guess im a total bottom transgril.

It's 2016, a sizable number of people including myself think that we should exterminate degenerates like you. Therefore, you should all die.

All girls? Every single one of them?

Yo ucannot be gay if you dont like man and like woman traps have the same look as woman and we call them like this. kys we fuck the girls and boy that looks like one not gay!

Is having sex with trans guys gay?

Yes it is

>who you fall in love with

Penetration isn't the only way to get off.

Intercourse isn't the entire way to get off. Sexuality is what gets you off. Whatever that is.

XXY males are a thing... Closest shit to trans as it gets pretty much.

NO GAY MAN LIKE MAN WITH MSUCLES BEARD AND MSCULINE VOICE AND FEATURES TRAPS AND SHEMALES RESEMPLE WOMAN AND GAYS PUKE ON A WOMAN BODY SOO DISGUSTING

You are admitting you fuck men. I am truly sorry to inform you that you are a homosexual.

all girls that aren't fat and ugly.

do not lurk moar, get off b and kys

everyone calls me a girl so... my body is better, im shit at makeup and hair rn

MYTH: people give a fuck about what you "identify" as.

FACT: you're mentally ill abberations

MYTH: lgbt rights matter

FACT: Donald "Lord of the CIS" Trump is going to strip your rights away

>so idiotic and ignorant that thinks gay people would like a shemale when we are disgusted by females features and body
Wake up we like beards hairy bodies and muscles not girls

This is probably a bait but I'll bite anyways. Here is some wisdom for you OP.

If you have a penis, it's a penis.
If you have a vagina, it's a vagina.
You can relate to whatever the fuck you want. Hell, I knew a guy who was sexual with his car. Though, that is considered a mental disorder so take it however you wish. Stop with this liberal bullshit though and just accept yourself and if you like dick / vagina / transformers / smurfs, or whatever the fuck you want, whatever, that's fine, just stop making excuses for the way you are in order to try and make others accept things the way you want them to be.

ITT many fags in denial

Chromosomes decide your genitals and your gender. Men who want to be a woman are weak insecure faggots, just like the pathetic excuses for men that fuck them.

Stay in denial. Stay mad. You can cut off your dick but you're still a man, get over it

yeah it's 2016 so the world run as we want it to...

we're falling on a endless hole.

I puked in my mouth.

Seek mental help.

They're being polite

Chin needs to be softened

In general millenials didn't invent protesting. In general you're a fucking retard. Back to infowars with you.

Remove the ugly filter and take your bust in the shot. You have definite male features.

Anyway as long as you're happy, why should we give a fuck.

DAILY RFEMINDER THAT BEING GAY MEANS LIKING A AMNLY MAN WITH BIG HANDS SHOUDLERS AND LONG ASS BEARD NOT NOT NOT A SKINNY DUDE THAT LOOKS LIKE A GIRL THATS FOR ETHERO PEOPLE EXAMPLE GOLD IS GOLD BUT YOU CAN BUY FAKE GLOLD TOO IT LOOKS LIKE IT GIRLS AND SHEMALE!
GAY PEOPLE LIKE SILVER AND FAKE SLIVER FEMALE TO MALE TRANSGENDERS!!!! WAKE UP STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS

Daum man, pretty good actually.

Is this what passes as bait now?

You don't pass. I an tell you're a man.

MYTH: A tiny handful of confused, sinful, warped, freaks actually think the rest of the world is going to change the TRUTH for them.

FACT: Basic biology goes like this, If you are BORN with a PENIS you are a BOY. If you are BORN with a VAGINA you are a GIRL. If you ALTER it then your going to HELL. Hope ya like it Hot!

>gender is not decided by a persons genitals
Correct - it's decided by person's chromosomes. Cutting your dick off doesn't make you a girl, neither does hormonal therapy.

Daily reminder that not everyone has the same opinion as you, fag lord

that the effect of fukushima's radiation.

>being gay means liking normal man and female to male transgenders
true and being ethero means liking woman and man to female transgenders now you get it idiots?

Fag living in denial. How unoriginal.

LOL U SO MAD GET TROLOLOD

Lol. Careing if someone is gay.
It's 2016 faggot.

but unfortunately for you senpai it's your lot that have screamed & shrieked your world views into the public domain whilst hammering anyone who opposes rational argument by labelling everything as racist or something-phobic.
If you're truly one of the sane few are you really a leftist?

Nah you're gay. It's that simple.

lol tranny mad

go back to your hugbox faggot

only good thing about trannies is they usually do society a favor by removing themselves from the gene pool

yeah the filter makes me look horrible, plus my selfie camera is like a fun house mirror

My body, my voice, my mannerisms, everything about me besides my face passes. I am still growing my hair out so I haven't had it professionally done and I haven't leanred makeup or had my nosejob yet so in time I will be qt

HAHAHAHAHA, no sorry. You are not a girl. Playing with makeup will not make you one either.

Well now you're not even trying

DAILY REMINDER WE DONT CHOOSE WHAT WE FUCK THINKING ABOUT A PUSSY A GIRL HAS IN HER APNTS BUT WE LOOK HOW SEXY SHE IS THE BODY CLOTHES AND HAIR SAME FOR HAY MAN NOT A DICK WHO CARES

Gr8 b8 m8, now get the fuck out. This Tumblr shit doesn't fly here.

Fucking checkmate