So I just got paid today /b and I've been wanting to buy a gun for my house and to have in my car...

So I just got paid today /b and I've been wanting to buy a gun for my house and to have in my car. I live in Texas and have $300 to spend. What's my best option?

go to /k
faggot

Taurus Model 85
Taurus 709 Slim
Taurus Pt111 G2
Bersa Thunder Regular or CC
Ruger LCP
Taurus TCP

This is random for a reason dick hole go fuck yourself

there is a board dedicated to weapons....

But I could have loli fb insta trapsterbate thread instead

There is also a board dedicated to you

Get a sccy. Made in Daytona Fl, and they're around 300 bucks brand new. Had mine for a year. Comes with 2 mags, and a no questions asked lifetime warranty. Smaller than a glock 26. Only downside is its double action. Not strikerfire.

thanks for the gif, now kill thread with your non existing gun pls

Save up a bit more money. Buying something low quality and unreliable is worse than not having anything at all. You MIGHT could get a decent older used pump shotgun, but I definitely wouldn't trust any pistol that cheap.

Highpoint 9mm.

Best. Gun. Evar.

I would say kill yourself, but if you buy a hi point, you're pretty much going to.

Get a p90 extended release with dual laser scopes. 250$ well spent.

Charter arms make good affordable revolvers. .38 .357 or .44 spc

meme

I know the price is low but how's the quality on these?

Can I go to a gun shop near me or is it only an online purchase?

There trash. You're. Better off throwing it at the target.
They're pretty popular in gun and pawnshops. I live in Ga so pretty much everywhere carries them

I also own a kel-tec 9 and a glock 27. The sccy is my daily carry

this

However, IF OP is not trolling, he'd the kind who scare me most, as he seems utterly and completely ignorant about guns, and thus represents a far greater danger to self and others than to criminals.

Any type of musket.