How pissed do you think he is right now?

How pissed do you think he is right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/politics/eu_referendum/results
bbc.co.uk/news/politics/eu_referendum/results
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/22/eu-referendum-which-type-of-person-wants-to-leave-and-who-will-b/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pissed at what, user?

Britain voted to leave the EU

David Cameron JUST thread when?

>being this fucking ignorant

never used the Euro, was never really part of it.

Britain re-takes the colonies when?

I thought Britain voted to stay in the EU, which is what he wanted. He is probably celebrating

user.....

bbc.com/news/politics/eu_referendum/results

NOOOOOOOO THIS MY YEAR MYYYYY YEAAAAAAAAR

vote count isn't finished yet, right?

The people on CNN look like they are about to sudoku themselves.

I am going to switch it over to BBC world news to see if there is anyone hanging from the rafters.

>implying i don't just get all my news from Sup Forums

i'm at the ground zero for memes

>forecast
m9

Both BBC and ITV have called it for Leave. It's over.

whats gong to happen to him

Wait they need a 50% to overturn? How fucking retarded is that?

Don't get how people for Remain act like leaving is the worst thing in the world and people for Leave act like remaining is the worst thing in the world. Where are all my tough decision familias at?

>IT'S 2015!!!
>in 2016, everything changed

That's democracy, retard.

"B-b-but muh Eurozone"
Good for you, Brits.
Time to join the elite club of non-EU countries.
Your bud

Norway.

Fuck him. His arguments for stay were dumb as shit

With around 50% of voting centers reporting in the "leave" vote has a 700,000 vote lead at the moment.

We'll know pretty sure in 3 hours around breakfast in the UK.

I wish we could have voter demographic data to determine who the fuck is voting to leave and who the fuck is voting to stay. But obviously democracy is not about that. It seems like most areas are 50% but I really want to know what groups are voting where.

I don't know why that made me laugh, but it did.

Its not your fault that your voting system is retarded, Amerilard.

Leave has a million vote lead and only needs 4 million more.

Everyone is projecting leave to win.

bbc.co.uk/news/politics/eu_referendum/results you can check each constituencies decision here

Educate yourself.

First Brexit, then Trump.
>but it doesnt fit the narrative! Carl Marx why have you forsaken us.

>muh drop the voting age for specific referendums based on the leading party's preferences
Not American but I can see your point...

I hope he kills himself

He's an American citizen now, so like Janice he doesn't give a fuck.

Britbongs confirmed for complete retards, better cross your fingers as hard as your teeth and hope the inevitable Economic contraction doesn't spawn a panic-fueled recession in your obsolete little Empire

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY YEAR! THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE CURRENT YEAR!! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN!??

the EU will buckle without Britain.

It's because the EU-shills in the government and media have been spewing garbage, saying that that WW3 will commence, a zombie outbreak will occur, and planes will start falling out of the sky if britain decides to leave the EU.

Fuck the EU. Fuck """refugees""". Fuck that tyrannical bullshit. I hope the entire thing collapses

>stops accepting new countries
>most EU nations benefit from increase in trading income with UK
It'll be fine, unlike the UK

THEIR NEW EMPIYAH?!?!

Its gonna have a economic shit up but will be temporal, its actually good for uk they leave since youd be carrying deadweight economies like spain next to germoney

How would UK leaving EU piss Oliver off?

>30% of nation doesn't vote
Yes I can see why 35% of people voting for exit means the majority of the nation feels that way.

He had a whole rant about it

JUST

They got ridiculously high turnout. Non-voters are assumed to be neutral on the subject.

Should have voted then if they felt so strongly about it

Lol where do you live? Iran?
It's impossible to have 100% voter turnout

More representative of the nation than 30% of the people voting for stay.

Oh yeah good point. Oh wait a second.

GREECE

nah, Germany will be able to weather through. you're right. oh hang on

ITALY

just too much debt bro.

So is it safe to say that the United Kingdom is finished?

t. minimum wage worker

I will bet $500 that faggot has no idea what any of this means.

will this make it easier for me to move to UK as an american?

Will this literally have any effect on the day to day life of brits?

Most likely. One of the reasons the UK left the EU was because they wanted to focus on trade with more powerhouse countries like the US and China.

Brexit is the dawn of the new USA-UK broship.

Their economy is about to tank so move there ASAP and you'll live like a king

In my mind, the entire premise of a working democracy is dependent on a population that is either a) knowledgeable of the issues to make informed decisions or b) able to identify a representative competent enough to do that thinking for them.

Unfortunately, the world is a very complicated place, and on top of it all, it's also a very shitty place where misinformation and ignorance runs rampant and people simply don't have the time to educate themselves on the issues, which means that the population can neither make intelligent voting decisions and neither can it identify non-retards to represent them. So democracy just doesn't work anymore.

Democracy used to work, it even used to work in the broken American system. The problem today in the United States as it is in most other nations in the world that are democratic is that the corruption too easily reaches the representatives and the people are too stupid to see that. Not to mention that those who would be capable leaders see how much of a shitshow it is and would rather put their talents to a less stressful and more successful life.

I went on a tangent at that last part. The point is that we're using an antiquated system to make complex decisions that the system is unsuitable and often incapable of reaching the conclusion that would be truly best.

Some people use the excuse that the democratic system would be too costly to change; but to me, the cost of the failures of the system are even greater and have longer and lasting consequences than the effort we would put into reforming the system. This vote is a big deal; if the UK votes to leave it basically is the end for any sense of unity in the world.

And the thing is to me, multinational unity will be necessary to deal with fanaticism in the Middle East, unchecked corporations, and global warming.

You mean 36% vs 34%

Probably because of Schengen

Since the sterling is at its lowest since the 80s, probably.

The EU always has been and always will be the German economic engine, and its neighboring resource satellites.

UK didn't even adopt the Euro, the EU won't feel anything but a minor sting - but England will sink like the pound

>LE CURRENT YEAR MAN ON SUICIDE WATCH

AHAHAHAHAHAH 2016 YOU LIBKUCKS

>Implying the US has any need for British goods

Where have you been for the last century and a half?

>bbc.co.uk/news/politics/eu_referendum/results
I mean I want to know how seniors are voting, how each tax bracket is voting, how youth are voting, what education level people have and how they vote.

I want to know, when we look back on this decision and the shitshow, who we can blame for it.

Leave is ahead by a million votes with nearly 90% of districts reporting right now.
No possible way for remain to win

As a Britbong, I'm not influenced by celebrities who spend 90% of their time in other countries to appeal to an American demographic.

Welp say goodbye to the United Kingdom.

There's no chance Scotland isn't moving for independence after this one.

Nah.

If they do leave the EU, they're basically going to have to be more isolationist than any country has ever been since feudal Japan while they get their financial foreign policy sorted out, and things will suck for a good decade, but they'll be fine.

Are you a retard?

>determine who the fuck is voting to leave
The over 50 crowd

>Nationalism is already on the rise
>this is going to be a fucking rocket booster to it in the UK

Funniest thing is it could very well kickstart the shit in other EU puppet countries and eventually shit shatter Merkels final solution

I expect an episode with nothing but him ranting about it. He'll go full reeeeeeeeee

Rich, educated, "informed" young people generally voted to stay.

Working-class, uneducated, "media-free" (I'm trying to stay neutral here) older people generally voted to leave.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/22/eu-referendum-which-type-of-person-wants-to-leave-and-who-will-b/

Kissinger thinks this system is the best thing for everyone

And after the last time (with the then Big 3 parties saying "lol, fuck the promises) there's no way Scotland won't leave if there's a chance to get back into the EU

Was thinking the same thing. Scotland leaves and rejoins the EU, with the added benefit of no land border to the EU, therefore illegal immigration massively decreased, plus gets pay outs from the EU.
Win-win for Scotland to be honest

Classic old people fucking over the young. I swear 30-50 year olds should have a vote value of 1, everyone else (younger liberals and older conservatives) should have a vote value of >1.

Good. Scotland fucking sucks. They're as retarded as the Swedes, but not as rich or attractive.

Communists should be voting to leave the EU desu senpai.

>>Nationalism is already on the rise

TRUMP HAS LITERALLY JUST BEEN ELECTED KING OF ENGLAND

>muhammed thinking other muhammads are attractive
top lel

>old people so afraid of Muslims they're fine with fucking over the economy for the younger generation just so a few less Muhammads are on the street

Nope.

You'll still wake up, go to work, come home, have a drink, and do the same the next day.

Realistically the only shit that affects your day to day life that one can feel are the decisions made at the municipal level.

People will tell you the fucking earth is going to move - and it will, but you're not going to feel it.

2bh I voted remain because I think this shit is risky af but it could work out well. Might be a little economically fucked for a few years but it should swing back. But we also have shit politicians in charge right now so Cameron's probably taking his loss out on us lower class by adding a Gregg's pasty tax or something

What a bullshit article
First of all,
>scotland
>educated

All this says is that the people who live comfy lives away from the diversity who aren't negatively affected by the EU voted to remain with the status quo, whereas those who are actually experiencing the effects first-hand want out.

It's the Trump phenomenon. During the primaries, the places filled with minorities and illegals were where he had the strongest support, whereas places that were 99% white and didn't have to deal with the problems of diversity went for cruz.

t. pajeet

>nationalism up
>isolationism up
>xenophobia up
>ECONOMY DOWN DOWN DOWN

Kekkity kek welcome back to 1911 Bongers

Im expecting more conservative leaders around the world are gonna start sporting the donalds hair style and run for leadership positions

What specifically is bullshit about the statistics they cited?

Holidays to Spain, Greece or other EU countries will cost you more.

t. Imran

>John "Kill Whitey" Oliver

So how are they going to enforce the exit? Are they kicking out all the Schengen europeans? How do they enforce that?

Scotland is (or rather scottish residents are) disproportionately educated versus England.

Y'all britbongs gonna be kicking yourselves over this in a couple years.

t. van der molenbeek

As will all goods with the possible exception of bread. Hello inflation, hello Argentina

t. abdul

Some of the strongest economies in the world are in the most nationalist and isolationist nations.

what did he mean by this

t. Shlemenstein

>>yuppie liberal faggots so afraid of economic independence they're fine with fucking over the demographics permanently just to have a few more coins in their pockets

Blown
The
Fuck
Out

lol you mean in a month when UK's economy is lower than it's been in half a century?

t. current year man

But when's the Cameron resign referendum happening? That wont be a 52% majority